RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Elder Scrolls Online

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009
Just based on what they mentioned about PvP, it sounds similar to how they do (did?) SWTOR's PvP where you have tons of any level players mixed together in one match and then damage, resistance, health and magic are all averaged out across the players evenly in 'hopes' that they make an equal gameplay. Oh well.

Is this destined to be F2P or P2P?

>o>
Rep:
Level 88
me
It's an MMO, so F2P.

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009
Okay good. I know there are some MMO's out there still hoping to be a P2P. I'll actually start playing SWTOR again slowly when they drop into F2P later this month.

>o>
Rep:
Level 88
me
I'm sure this game started developed as a P2P title and they're now real scared about how that's going to work out when everybody else is moving to F2P. It's too late to change now, so I bet it'll be similar to SWTOR in that they'll release as P2P, get money from the early adopters and then start making F2P changes.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
If and when it is F2P I'll probably give it a go.

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon