RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Elder Scrolls Online

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
Akatosh doesn't count.

A-pow 2015
Rep:
Level 81
2014 Best RPG Maker User - GraphicsFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2013 Most Unsung MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.a^2 + b^2 = c^2How can I help you? :DSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 9Bronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
Bawwww people other than me like something so I hate it.

Small Bat Dev
Rep:
Level 76
2012 Best Artistf*ck u >:(2011 Best Artist2010 Best NewbieParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Most Attractive Female MemberBronze - Game In A Week VII
Bawwww people other than me like something so I hate it.

more like a bunch of rampaging assholes have ruined it by being rampaging assholes, thus killing any desire i have to get involved.

A-pow 2015
Rep:
Level 81
2014 Best RPG Maker User - GraphicsFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2013 Most Unsung MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.a^2 + b^2 = c^2How can I help you? :DSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 9Bronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
You know, you can play a game/read a book/comic/whatever without joining the internet fandom. Just throwing that out there.

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
You guys DO realise I was talking about the MMO?

Derp.
Yes and those are all features that were in the game you didn't like. So why would you not look forward to a game because they don't have those features?

Hurr durr derf derp pppbbbtththtpphhpthp

Same reason I don't like a lot of things. Fandom killed it dead. Which is why I watch virtually no anime, and haven't read a lot of comics.
Hurr durr derf derp pppbbbtththtpphhpthp

Small Bat Dev
Rep:
Level 76
2012 Best Artistf*ck u >:(2011 Best Artist2010 Best NewbieParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Most Attractive Female MemberBronze - Game In A Week VII
Gotta be honest, you guys don't help much.

At all.

>o>
Rep:
Level 88
me
You're being a bit silly. If you want to see the features of Skyrim in a TES MMO, you should go check out Skyrim. Honestly, I don't know what you mean by the Skyrim community being assholes either. I've not gotten deep into the fandom because I didn't like Skyrim much, but what I've seen hasn't been especially bad.

And check out some anime while you're at it.

Small Bat Dev
Rep:
Level 76
You're being a bit silly. If you want to see the features of Skyrim in a TES MMO, you should go check out Skyrim. Honestly, I don't know what you mean by the Skyrim community being assholes either. I've not gotten deep into the fandom because I didn't like Skyrim much, but what I've seen hasn't been especially bad.

And check out some anime while you're at it.

I'm being introduced to some pretty staple stuff like death note etc with my BF since he knows me pretty well and thinks id enjoy it. i am. immensely.

And after that, i have no idea what i'll watch next. reccomend something to me, its coo.

I think people have misunderstood me, but thats probably becuase i haven't slept and words are failing me.

Sperm Donor Extraordinaire
Rep:
Level 77
Bronze - GIAW 9
Making assumptions about a game that isn't out yet is ridiculous no matter how you look at it.  I strongly urge people to hold back on their judgement until they try.  I'm really getting sick of gamers hearing certain buzzwords and instantly assuming the worst.

Honestly, I don't know what you mean by the Skyrim community being assholes either. I've not gotten deep into the fandom because I didn't like Skyrim much, but what I've seen hasn't been especially bad.

I've been to quite a few message boards regarding Skyrim and I can't say they are assholes either.  I see the same typical gaming community attitudes which usually includes complaining about things and acting like they are entitled to different things whether they are justified or not but nothing absolutely out of the ordinary.

going back a few comments...
Same reason I don't like a lot of things. Fandom killed it dead. Which is why I watch virtually no anime, and haven't read a lot of comics.

I can't say that I am a big anime fan myself though.  I have a very particular interest in things and many elements of most animes annoy me more than the fan base.  I never let a fanbase turn me away from things that I love because that is completely ridiculous to judge something based off of a fanbase. 
I am out of fucks to give.  In fact, I think you owe ME some fucks.  I have insufficient fucks in the fucking account.

>o>
Rep:
Level 88
me
Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann is amazing but I don't know if you'd be into it.

Baccano! and Cowboy Bebop are really good.

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
MY DRILL IS THE DRILL THAT WILL PIERCE THE HEAVENS!

FLCL is short and sweet, Eden of the East was good, but the best anime is Goldenboy.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2012, 07:31:39 AM by DrSword »

>o>
Rep:
Level 88
me
Don't believe in the you who believes in me.

Don't believe in the me who believes in you.

Believe in the you who believes in yourself.

And yep, Golden Boy is really good too.

Small Bat Dev
Rep:
Level 76
yoko annoys me.

i have kamina glasses also.

and my excadrill is called Simon

Last Stop
Rep:
Level 88
Everyone Off
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 92011 Biggest Drama WhoreBronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
:heavy:

Spoiler for:
it's such a bad idea don't defend it unless they make a great ORIGINAL mmo. (not fucking likely)

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for August 2008Project of the Month winner for December 20092011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann is amazing but I don't know if you'd be into it.

Baccano! and Cowboy Bebop are really good.

I think this is one of the few times that I unconditionally agree with Chewey.

Roses are RED
Violets are BLUE
Believe in ME
Who believes in YOU!

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
I had a dream last night that I met with the developers, and they told me that the in-game world would be instanced much like Guild Wars, so that the immersion factor would still be intact, and that you and your party members would be able to traverse the game world together without interruption from other players.

I doubt it was a premonition, but it'd be sweet nonetheless.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for August 2008Project of the Month winner for December 20092011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
I still think it should be a player-run sandbox.

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

Rep:
Level 77
Bronze - GIAW 9
I could probably write up a description of what I would like it to be but after reading my game informer, I'll be good with at least giving it a shot.
I am out of fucks to give.  In fact, I think you owe ME some fucks.  I have insufficient fucks in the fucking account.

Rep:
Level 77
Bronze - GIAW 9
been a while since anyone had any news on this so figured I would post the link to this kotaku article regarding the game.

http://kotaku.com/5918689/the-elder-scrolls-online-is-not-as-world-of-warcraft-as-you-might-fear?utm_campaign=socialflow_kotaku_facebook&utm_source=kotaku_facebook&utm_medium=socialflow

Much to long to quote.

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
Firor: "I think really they just need to sit down and play it when it goes into beta. Games are a lot about feel. When you see them in a magazine it's hard to get an idea of exactly what's in it and how it plays and what features work and how, so…"

[One of the magazine editors in the room laughed]

Me: "I hate magazines, too." [everyone laughs]

Evidently it was very important for us to know that this editor is hilarious.

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
Still shite.

Rep:
Level 77
Bronze - GIAW 9
Firor: "I think really they just need to sit down and play it when it goes into beta. Games are a lot about feel. When you see them in a magazine it's hard to get an idea of exactly what's in it and how it plays and what features work and how, so…"

[One of the magazine editors in the room laughed]

Me: "I hate magazines, too." [everyone laughs]

Evidently it was very important for us to know that this editor is hilarious.

Evidently.  I read the article under the "just the facts" mindset though so frankly, the humor escaped me.

>o>
Rep:
Level 88
me
IT'S GONNA BE GARBAGE.

Rise From The Ashes!
Rep:
Level 91
"Time to bring the Law!"
Project of the Month winner for September 2009
yoko annoys me.

+1

I still think it should be a player-run sandbox.

It kind of makes you wonder why they didn't just do this in the first place.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2012, 12:15:17 PM by Tezuka »

Rep:
Level 97
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KxJTsq2XeKY" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KxJTsq2XeKY</a>

Ho hum, doesn't look bad