RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Dragon's Dogma

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
I've had my eye on it for awhile and the demo came out. It's really fantastic, the storyline quest wasn't so fun but the griffon hunt you get to do with the character you create was extremely fun.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HYbH25f36Qg" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HYbH25f36Qg</a>

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
Looks really good, but no PC version = no play.

>o>
Rep:
Level 88
me
A PC version will probably come out later this year. I hope so anyway, because the console version doesn't have a great framerate.

As I was expecting, fighting small creatures is pretty boring. The gryphon fight was fun, but a little too easy.

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
Yeah all of the small enemies feel the same. That's why I like the Souls games so much, because there's a method to each enemy.

Monster Hunter too.

This game has that feel but only for the big shit like the griffon and the chimera. And even with the chimera it just involved knowing which part to unrelentingly smash.

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
A PC version will probably come out later this year. I hope so anyway, because the console version doesn't have a great framerate.

As I was expecting, fighting small creatures is pretty boring. The gryphon fight was fun, but a little too easy.

Word. This is good news.