RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Soulance ; The Lancers of Today [VXA]

Rep:
Level 63
オ・マイ・ゴッド ・㉨・
Support this project?

Then paste this unto your signature.
Code: [Select]
[URL=http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,45857.0.html][IMG]http://rmrk.net/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=45857.0;attach=27088;image[/img][/URL]

Code: [Select]
"Every year, a new 'Soulance' will appear.
A 'Soulance' is a person with amazing capabilities mixed with all of the elements."

Spoiler for:
In the past, there was a hero named Frail.
Frail was a top-notched Seargeant. He would risk his life, aswould anybody else in his homeland of Urgsun.
He, aswell as many others, were taught that killing was the only honor and merit in life.
Until one day, a saint named "Yuqua" had arrived to Urgsun from the land of Garrian to teach
the true meaning of life and spread teachings. Frail met this man, and his view on life has changed.
A year later, that saint died due to the neighbouring country, Juchiar (known by 'Juche') had attacked
Urgsun due to their starving population. Little did Frail know, his fate was going to changer from that
day foward. And thus, the story of the Lancers began.

Spoiler for:

Frail, a Seargeant in the Urgsanian Army.

- More to be added soon -

Spoiler for:
Spoiler for:
Spoiler for:
Spoiler for:
Spoiler for:
Spoiler for:

Filefactory

Mediafire
Spoiler for:
V1 - Uploading

Spoiler for:
-Adding soon-
« Last Edit: June 22, 2012, 09:19:08 AM by AbsoluteIce »
なんでやねん

Rep:
Level 82
Soccer yarouze!
Contestant - GIAW 9
Some more Screenshots would be nice

Rep:
Level 63
オ・マイ・ゴッド ・㉨・
Some more Screenshots would be nice
Working on it.  :V
- Another screen added -
なんでやねん

*crack*
Rep:
Level 64
2012 Best Newbie2012 Most Unsung MemberFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots
Alright, AbsoluteIce has made a return :)

As of the moment though, I don't know where the story is heading; you've basically told us the backstory (it's pretty similar to your other game btw :P).
But not what will happen?

Reveal some plots :D
All of my scripts are totally free to use for commercial use. You don't need to ask me for permission. I'm too lazy to update every single script post I ever made with this addendum. So ignore whatever "rule" I posted there. :)

All scripts can be found at: https://pastebin.com/u/diamondandplatinum3

Rep:
Level 63
オ・マイ・ゴッド ・㉨・
Alright, AbsoluteIce has made a return :)

As of the moment though, I don't know where the story is heading; you've basically told us the backstory (it's pretty similar to your other game btw :P).
But not what will happen?

Reveal some plots :D
I was going to go Super Saiyan on the story telling, but my internet connection backfired on me, sadly.
Don't worry, I got it all plotted out though  :P.
なんでやねん

*crack*
Rep:
Level 64
2012 Best Newbie2012 Most Unsung MemberFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots
Don't copy me :aryan: Only I get to Super Saiyan a story in a project thread :P
(JK)

But still, an intro plot would be lovely ^-^

Also do you plan on reusing your old sprites from 'Two Continents'?
All of my scripts are totally free to use for commercial use. You don't need to ask me for permission. I'm too lazy to update every single script post I ever made with this addendum. So ignore whatever "rule" I posted there. :)

Rep:
Level 63
オ・マイ・ゴッド ・㉨・
Don't copy me :aryan: Only I get to Super Saiyan a story in a project thread :P
(JK)

But still, an intro plot would be lovely ^-^

Also do you plan on reusing your old sprites from 'Two Continents'?
Only a few.
The others lack quality.
So.. Creating my own would be the best idea.  :P
なんでやねん

Rep:
Level 76
Praise the Sun (Arcana)
GIAW 14: 1st Place (Hard Mode)
The screenshots look nice, but if possible, you should move the character in the back view battle system a bit further back it looks a little funny (Unless he moves that close during attacks, then forget what i said).

Rep:
Level 63
オ・マイ・ゴッド ・㉨・
The screenshots look nice, but if possible, you should move the character in the back view battle system a bit further back it looks a little funny (Unless he moves that close during attacks, then forget what i said).
The character moves like that during attack.
Notice the "Damage" sign  :P

Update -
New Screenies
なんでやねん

Rep:
Level 63
オ・マイ・ゴッド ・㉨・
New screenies!
Start menu and map name hud  ::)
なんでやねん

*crack*
Rep:
Level 64
Damn, they look really nice :D

Rep:
Level 76
Praise the Sun (Arcana)
I really like that title screen! The game is looking good, can't wait for the demo.

Sperm Donor Extraordinaire
Rep:
Level 77
Bronze - GIAW 9
On one of those screenshots, there seems to be a problem that keeps bothering me.  My eyes keep getting drawn to one spot in particular  The bridge LOOKS like it is much higher than the ground.  You look at the land and it appears to be maybe a foot above water while the bridge looks to be a few feet above water with the sides.  That is really my only gripe for now.

I am out of fucks to give.  In fact, I think you owe ME some fucks.  I have insufficient fucks in the fucking account.

*crack*
Rep:
Level 64
Spoiler for:
On one of those screenshots, there seems to be a problem that keeps bothering me.  My eyes keep getting drawn to one spot in particular  The bridge LOOKS like it is much higher than the ground.  You look at the land and it appears to be maybe a foot above water while the bridge looks to be a few feet above water with the sides.  That is really my only gripe for now.

Cannot unsee ... ;_; Now I notice it as well :-\

I also noticed that on your title screen you seem to have 'able beauty' under your sub-text.

Spoiler for:
Da fahq is able beauty?

and even more sub-text under the sub-text of your sub-text ???

Sperm Donor Extraordinaire
Rep:
Level 77
Bronze - GIAW 9
Spoiler for:

Cannot unsee ... ;_; Now I notice it as well :-\

I also noticed that on your title screen you seem to have 'able beauty' under your sub-text.

Spoiler for:
Da fahq is able beauty?

lol luckily those things really aren't so bad.  Everything is work in progress and subject to change and as long as we spot it, it can get fixed :D
I am out of fucks to give.  In fact, I think you owe ME some fucks.  I have insufficient fucks in the fucking account.

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Most Mature MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2010 Most Mature Member2010 Favourite Staff Member

Spoiler for:
Da fahq is able beauty?

I think it's "Undeniable Beauty" but a lot of it is hidden under the black leaves. I agree that there are too many subtitles/subtext on the title screen though.

Rep:
Level 63
オ・マイ・ゴッド ・㉨・

Spoiler for:
Da fahq is able beauty?

I think it's "Undeniable Beauty" but a lot of it is hidden under the black leaves. I agree that there are too many subtitles/subtext on the title screen though.
Sorry for the long reply.
About the many text's, and sub-texts, and the other sub-sub-text on he titlescreen..
Don't worry. The titlescreen transistions to other pictures. But you'd like me to change it,
then that's no problem.  ^-^.
なんでやねん

*crack*
Rep:
Level 64
No need to do anything spectacular, just need to remove the unneeded words from the screen :)

A-pow 2015
Rep:
Level 81
2014 Best RPG Maker User - GraphicsFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2013 Most Unsung MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.How can I help you? :Da^2 + b^2 = c^2Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 9Bronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
Substituting the default script picture in the title screen would probably be a good idea. :P

Also, this house kinda bothers me.

There's all these little pieces of building stuck together and it doesn't really make any sense. And what's up with the puzzle pieces?  ???

Rep:
Level 63
オ・マイ・ゴッド ・㉨・
Oh look an update  :rherpderp:
- Demo will be uploaded by 20/06/12 with Chapter 1 completed.
Of course, this is an estimation, and delays may happen.  ::)

Also, new screenie =D
なんでやねん

Rep:
Level 76
Praise the Sun (Arcana)
Hopefully that's June 20th and not the 20th month.
I'll be waiting.

Rep:
Level 58
Attraction of goodwill
Oh look an update  :rherpderp:
- Demo will be uploaded by 20/06/12 with Chapter 1 completed.
Of course, this is an estimation, and delays may happen.  ::)

Also, new screenie =D

I'll hold you to that ^-^

This game looks so kewl, I wanna play it...

HURRY UP AND MAKE IT ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Sometimes I wonder if I need psychiatric help :'(

*crack*
Rep:
Level 64
Any updates to share? :)

As always, if you ever need some help; I've got your back ;D

Rep:
Level 63
オ・マイ・ゴッド ・㉨・
It's been a long time since an update, so here you go. :rhappy:
« Last Edit: June 05, 2012, 08:09:05 AM by AbsoluteIce »
なんでやねん

Rep:
Level 63
オ・マイ・ゴッド ・㉨・
Another update, golly gee.  :o

- Demo will be updated in a later date due to school, work, and lazyness. <-- Ain't that the truth?  :mad:
- Feature ; you're given a choice. Whatever your choice is, it'll alter the game. (ex, you can either attack the enemy or defend your base)
- Two battle systems might be in the game  ::)
なんでやねん