RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Battle System [XP]

Rep:
Level 58
Chrono Trigger Battle system

Summary
I would like someone to make a battle system that is cross between the one in Paper Mario 2 and Chrono Trigger. I want to be able to put events on the map that walk around randomly until they see you, they then try to touch you, If they do this starts the battle sequence. One with the characters on one side and the enemies, turn based, the enemies attack while your characters are loading. A bar at the bottom loads when the character can attack, how fast the bar goes up is dependent on class and does not change with level. once loaded characters have a basic attack with whatever weapon is the character has equipped, and some special moves which use animation when executed and drain MP when used. Example in picture bellow.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2012, 02:39:36 AM by BadWolf »
You are tiny. I can see the whole of time and space, every single atom of your existence, and I divide them. Everything must come to dust, all things, everything dies.

Spoiler for A Thief's Tale:

Rep:
Level 65
Working on Monster Leader
Contestant - GIAW 9
That's a simple sideview ATB (search for it an you'll find many) and the Events can simply be done with Move Route > Move Toward Player