RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
We are looking to hire a talented pixel artist for work on LINUS.

Rep:
Level 84
Hey everyone! I'm the creator/writer of LINUS, and my team and I are looking to start a Kickstarter campaign in order to feature custom sprite graphics in our project. Just as the topic thread says, we're hoping to hire a talented pixel artist to help us with quite a lot of custom graphical work. The goal is to feature custom sprite graphics for all of the game's playable characters and NPCs-- and we are currently looking for an awesome pixel artist to hire should the game receive its funding.

If you're interested, show us a sample of your work and if we like what we see, we'll get in contact with you regarding possible commission rates and the like.

Here's the game's project development page on RMN: http://rpgmaker.net/games/1491/

Thanks!