RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Diablo 3

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Most Mature MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2010 Most Mature Member2010 Favourite Staff Member
I haven't gotten one and I'm on normal mode Act IV now.

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009
I'm in Act III Nightmare and still no legendaries. Tons of rares and countless magic items.

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
You're on inferno already? I haven't even beat normal yet. I just got my first legendary orange tonight.
No, I'm on the end of Act III of Hell, but I've heard enough about Inferno. Nobody who's completed Inferno as of now has actually beaten the whole thing because everyone's skipping the entire level to get to the bosses. Of course, it's become a LOT harder now because Demon Hunters have had their smokescreen nerfed and Wizards have gotten their Force Armor nerfed.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
Force Armor wasn't really 'nerfed', it was the no-vit build that was nerfed.  Force Armor scaling with Vit is a good thing, as it means you can actually build a rather hale and hearty wizard.

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
I should throw that bitch up on the RMAH then.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
It's not real money yet.

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
It will be soon.

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
With how rampant and unfixed hacking has been, I'm not so sure about that.

Speaking of which: avoid public games or you risk being hacked.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
With how rampant and unfixed hacking has been, I'm not so sure about that.

Speaking of which: avoid public games or you risk being hacked.

Confirmed by Blizzard that there were no Session ID exploits, and that the people hacked had been phished or otherwise hacked by traditional means.

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah