RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Diablo 3

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
D3's coming out pretty soon while GW2 is definitely going to take a few months before it's released, but I don't really want to spend $60 on both games. So if you guys had to choose one that you wanted to buy, which would it be?
« Last Edit: May 13, 2012, 08:17:08 PM by Ploopy »

my name is Timothy what's yours
Rep:
Level 79
Hello
2014 Zero to Hero2014 Most Missed Member2014 Best IRC Quote2012 Zero To HeroSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantContestant - GIAW 9For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Zero to Hero
Guild Wars 2, as far as I know, isn't expected to be a huge let-down.
it's like a metaphor or something i don't know

RMRK's dad-in-training
Rep:
Level 72
Busy Husband, Dad, and Youth Minister
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Easy Mode)2014 Best WriterBronze - GIAW 11 (Normal)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.2012 Best NewbieContestant - GIAW 9
That's kind of like saying "I've heard Taco Bell's food isn't terrible."

Rep:
Level 76
Praise the Sun (Arcana)
GIAW 14: 1st Place (Hard Mode)
I'm buying Guild Wars 2. So, that's my recommendation.

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
2013 Most Missed Member2012 Most Missed Member;o hee hee <3For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki
Get demos or trials. Try them out for yourself. Buy the one you like better.

::)
:taco: :taco: :taco:

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2014 Most Unsung Member2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Most Mature Member2012 Best MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2011 Best Veteran2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2010 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2010 Best Use Of Avatar And Signature Space

It's more like saying "I haven't heard that Taco Bell's food is terrible."

>o>
Rep:
Level 88
me
Buy a good game instead.

Rep:
Level 79
Hello
2014 Zero to Hero2014 Most Missed Member2014 Best IRC Quote2012 Zero To HeroSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantContestant - GIAW 9For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Zero to Hero
Yeah, just get a pizza like normal people.

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Funnily enough, they open up the Open Beta weekends for GW2 only for those who have pre-purchased the game =________=

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
Guild Wars 2. Yeah I pre-purchased. You can get into the Beta weekends even if you didn't, I think, but you're guaranteed admittance if you pre-purchased. I was going to buy it anyway and it saves me a trip later on, and the BWE are nice bonuses.

I don't think content and length are an issue for either game, but I think Guild Wars 2 will stay fresher longer, even as you repeat content. Check out this GW2 skill calculator for an idea of how builds work.
D3 also requires a constant internet connection, if you weren't aware, so you'll need internet for both.

Torchlight 2 is launching at $20, and looks good as well. I'm actually more excited for it than D3. T2 looks like a good evolution of its predecessor and D2. It can be played entirely offline, and it supports mods, unlike D3.

Eventually I'll buy D3, but I don't buy games at $60. Gw2 is so far the only exception.

A-pow 2015
Rep:
Level 81
2014 Best RPG Maker User - GraphicsFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2013 Most Unsung MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.How can I help you? :Da^2 + b^2 = c^2Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 9Bronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
It all depends, are you a fan of Diablo? I am, and I'm gonna get it sometime when I can afford it, whereas I was never impressed with guild wars. It all comes down to your own preferences and whatnot, but I'd personally recommend Diablo.

>o>
Rep:
Level 88
me
It is perhaps the most baka thing in the world to commit to buying a game before it has released, especially an MMO.

You had a chance to check out Diablo 3's open beta this weekend, but time is running out. You better hurry, zon.

If I had to choose between the two, it would be
Spoiler for:
neither because I'm not very interested in Diablo or payin' for MMOs. Dragon's Dogma looks cool.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2012, 01:48:26 AM by chewey »

RMRK's dad-in-training
Rep:
Level 72
Busy Husband, Dad, and Youth Minister
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Easy Mode)2014 Best WriterBronze - GIAW 11 (Normal)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.2012 Best NewbieContestant - GIAW 9

It's more like saying "I haven't heard that Taco Bell's food is terrible."

Well played sir

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Yeah, I tested out the Diablo 3 Open Beta, and - just at a first glance - it doesn't seem too great. It's well-made and everything, but with such a limited beta, it's hard to tell what features are actually in it and what the end-game content and whatnot is like.

And yeah, I haven't committed to buying either of them yet. I really want to try out GW2 beta before I commit to buying either of them.

I completely forgot about Torchlight 2, too, and that was one of the things I wanted to buy. I never personally played the first one, but I heard good things about it from my brother.

And GW2 just seems better from just looking at skills. It seems more dynamic and exciting. zzz I should really try D3 again, though, since my very first Beta experience was quite... unnatural.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2012, 03:49:26 AM by Ploopy »

A-pow 2015
Rep:
Level 81
2014 Best RPG Maker User - GraphicsFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2013 Most Unsung MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.How can I help you? :Da^2 + b^2 = c^2Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 9Bronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
It is perhaps the most baka thing in the world to commit to buying a game before it has released, especially an MMO.

It is perhaps the stupidest thing in the world to use a random Japanese word in an English sentence.
Just Saiyan. :V

>o>
Rep:
Level 88
me
Gomenasai, I did not mean to upset you >w<

A-pow 2015
Rep:
Level 81
Nah, it's Kuru.

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Diablo 3
YOU THREW OFF THE BALANCE OF THE ENTIRE THREAD

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
Its because I have no interest in guild wars, and am having fun with the Diablo beta. Games are about fun.

>o>
Rep:
Level 88
me
Maybe if you're a casual.

Rep:
Level 79
Hello
No. Games are about fun. If you're not playing for fun, then rethink what you're doing.

Just Saiyan. :V
Saiya-jin :mad:

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
2013 Most Missed Member2012 Most Missed Member;o hee hee <3For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki
No. Games are about fun. If you're not playing for fun, then rethink what you're doing.

Haha wow you're so misguided

>o>
Rep:
Level 88
me
Play Metal Gear Solid that game is fuckin

incredible.

Rep:
Level 94
Why would you play a game that isn't fun? Might as well eat a dookie flavored candy.

>o>
Rep:
Level 88
me
I dunno, why would you post without a brain?!

Rep:
Level 94

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for August 2008Project of the Month winner for December 20092011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
Diablo 3 isn't an MMO, there's little point in comparing it to GW2.  It's online, you fight in real time, that's all they share in common.  From what I've played (the Diablo 3 Beta) it's shaping up to be the game Diablo fans have been waiting for.  If you're not a Diablo fan, this is a moot point!

I am getting both, because I get Diablo 3 for free, and pre-ordered Guild Wars 2.
If you want to wait, I may be able to stream Guild Wars 2 next weekend during the BWE.

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
You make the best point about Diablo. Moo, you played the D3 beta, and if you felt it was unexciting I doubt the end-game content will change your mind. The endless killing for loot is what drives Diablo, not the final boss.

GW2, on the other hand, is entirely different from GW. I have plenty of blind faith in ANet but I don't know how it'll end up. There will be more Guild Wars 2 Beta Weekends in the coming months. If you like what you see and hear about this coming Beta Weekend you can always pre-purchase afterward to get into the next ones, if you want.

Some people were talking about pre-purchasing it from like a gamestop or something and then canceling their order, and theoretically you should still have guaranteed access to the other beta weekends (because physical pre-purchases require a different code for the beta and the full game). Not sure how it'll work out, but you could always look into that later on.

Meet me in the middle
Rep:
Level 89
or left of the dial.
For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam botsSecret Santa 2012 Participant
i hate idiots who play games seriously and get all pissy about it. you're leading me to believe you're one of those people

also weeaboo

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
I'm someone who plays games seriously, but I could give less about people playing games casually. The only time I get pissy about it is if some casual gamer thinks he's better than a serious player who is significantly better or if they ruin a game for a serious player on their team and say something stupid like "it's just a game." I know that wasn't directed towards me but just defending myself as a serious gamer.

IN ANY CASE, I'm probably going to buy D3. It's a long way away before GW2 even comes out (since the beta weekends start this month and there are scheduled beta weekends in the months to come), and Torchlight 2 isn't that expensive for when it does come out. So D3 should last me.

>o>
Rep:
Level 88
me
i hate idiots who play games seriously and get all pissy about it. you're leading me to believe you're one of those people

also weeaboo
Both of those posts were jokes, but unsurprisingly the good people of RMRK are incapable of not being retarded. Stop takin' everything so serious, brother.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2012, 09:44:42 PM by chewey »

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2014 Most Unsung Member2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Most Mature Member2012 Best MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2011 Best Veteran2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2010 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2010 Best Use Of Avatar And Signature Space

also weeaboo
Both of those posts were jokes, but unsurprisingly the good people of RMRK are incapable of not being retarded. Stop takin' everything so serious, brother.

Or maybe Kaden's post was a joke, and you failed to understand the humour because you're retarded.

If you expect others to understand when you're joking when you expressionlessly type something that's only mildly funny even when understood as a joke, you should perhaps be less quick to assume that other people's humourless posts aren't jokes.

After all, jokes that aren't funny are the soul of RMRK, and it is unsettling that one should so casually insult this mighty fine tradition by assuming them not to be jokes. Begone, foul demon! Begone!

I am reminded of a small dolphin I once befriended at the NYC Aquarium. She was lovely.

>o>
Rep:
Level 88
me
 Everything you just said probably isn't the case. Probably.

Rep:
Level 97
Oh most definitely.

I was just typing because I like words. I like annoying people with words. I wish I knew more words. Words is one of the only words I know :(

Rep:
Level 94
Trolling is so out of style. The trolls killed it. Being cool with everything is the new scene.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
Yeah, I'm disappointed that GW2 will most likely drop during the beginning of the semester. I can understand your decision. I'm betting on August or September :(

Just get it eventually! We need a big enough RMRK group.

Rep:
Level 97
Trolling is so out of style. The trolls killed it. Being cool with everything is the new scene.

I like trolling as a concept. It is inherently exclusionary, in that the joke is only funny if there is an in-group observing an excluded group that fails to understand the joke. I find it interesting that a statement that might have no independent humour content generates humour by people not understanding that it's intended to be humourous. It essentially makes fun of people for correctly interpreting the explicit content of a message but failing to comprehend its meaning. In that way, the existence of trolling forces people to examine more than the content of a message to understand the message, which is a useful skill of critical reflection that many people do not otherwise learn. It's unfortunate that it's a type of bullying as otherwise I think it's pretty neat.

Anyway, I have never played Guild Wars so my opinion is useless, but I love Diablo so I'll be getting that.

Rep:
Level 94
I'm cool with that.

Rep:
Level 97
I laughed and I don't know how to express that without sounding like I'm trolling. Is there a sincerity emoticon?

Rep:
Level 94

Rep:
Level 97
I laughed. :|

Meet me in the middle
Rep:
Level 89
or left of the dial.
For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam botsSecret Santa 2012 Participant
i was so serious

i hate you chewey

wanna make out
« Last Edit: April 23, 2012, 11:03:41 PM by Kaden »

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
I am so annoyed by everything being called trolling it's so stupid

Rep:
Level 79
Hello
Stop trolling, Skanker.

A-pow 2015
Rep:
Level 81

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
D3 comes out in two days. More like one day because it's like Monday night/Tuesday morning-ish. Who's playing? ;o

Rep:
Level 94

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for August 2008Project of the Month winner for December 20092011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
I just want to play with friends, mang ;c

You zetta sons of digits.
Rep:
Level 91
SMEEEEE HEEEEEE
Comes out tomorrow, too bad i don't have the money and have an exam on the 16th, it looks like fun.

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Of course you'd have the CE @_@

2 more hours to go... I took a two-and-a-half hour nap just so I could stay up until I had to get ready for school.

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 Best Counsel2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 King of RMRK2014 Best Writer2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Counsel2011 Best Writer2010 Best IRC Chatterbox2010 Best Writer
That's what i'm most jelly of. That's such an incredible design.
you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
FIVE MINUTES REMAIN

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
Is that a mask or a wall mount? Or a statue?

Rep:
Level 94
Its like a little cast-resin statue, and the soul gem thing is a usb stick with Diablo 2 on it. Pretty cool.

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Diablo: Lord of Error

What was the point of preordering if I can't even play it

Rep:
Level 94
This game is so hardcore, that even logging in is difficult.

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Just finished playing for two and a half hours which was after an hour and 10 minutes of trying to log in. @_@ Time to get ready for school.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
Turns out modern internet just can't handle the flood of nigh biblical proportions that struck the Blizzard servers last night.

Time for Google to roll out their gigabit connections.

Edit:
Spoiler for For Holk:

« Last Edit: May 15, 2012, 08:29:21 PM by NAMKCOR »

Rep:
Level 94
Lol. We played for about an hour today. Its fcking stupid. How many online games have they made?

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Just played for hours on end. Will be very pissed if the data didn't save because of the server crash and I have to play through the end of Act I and the entirety of Act II again. ._.

Rep:
Level 94
I took my computer to a friend's, and we played for about 3 hours. It was great, and we finished about 10 minutes before whatever happened now happened.

Sperm Donor Extraordinaire
Rep:
Level 77
Bronze - GIAW 9
Now that I've got this job, I'm gonna buy it but for now I'm going to play diablo 2 until I get paid my first good check.  I figure by then, they should have most of the major issues taken care of.
I am out of fucks to give.  In fact, I think you owe ME some fucks.  I have insufficient fucks in the fucking account.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
Lol. We played for about an hour today. Its fcking stupid. How many online games have they made?

Not sure what the problem was, but I do know that the kids whining "just add more servers" don't understand how net architecture works.

Rep:
Level 94
No, but it is ridiculous that Blizzard still has these types of launch problems. Why even do a server stress beta?

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
No, but it is ridiculous that Blizzard still has these types of launch problems. Why even do a server stress beta?

I agree, but they're working on it, and pretty soon it won't matter anymore.

Rep:
Level 77
Bronze - GIAW 9
I find the whole ordeal to be ridiculous.  I'm a strong believer in the fact they should have made an offline mode of sorts but it's already too late for that so I'm not even gonna waste my breath on what they could have done to do that.  I'm just glad that by the time I'll be able to buy it, the majority of the problems will be done.

Really, I think if every person who was going to buy the game joined the stress test but a lot of people probably just didn't do it either because they didn't know about it or didn't have time to join.  They should have thought to themselves "okay well this works...so let's quadruple what we have now."
I am out of fucks to give.  In fact, I think you owe ME some fucks.  I have insufficient fucks in the fucking account.

Rep:
Level 94
>Creators of the biggest MMO ever made, releasing long-awaited installment of groundbreaking series.
>Didn't expect a lot of people playing.

Rep:
Level 77
Bronze - GIAW 9
>Creators of the biggest MMO ever made, releasing long-awaited installment of groundbreaking series.
>Didn't expect a lot of people playing.

lol yeah...

Oh and I just figured I'd throw this out there but if anyone is interested in playing Diablo 2 still, I'm playing it as well.  I play on Open Battle net.  If anyone wants to add me, the username is lethrface just like here (which it may need to get changed back eventually :P)
« Last Edit: May 17, 2012, 08:54:53 PM by LethrBubbleGumX »

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 Best Counsel2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 King of RMRK2014 Best Writer2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Counsel2011 Best Writer2010 Best IRC Chatterbox2010 Best Writer
God this game is fucking GREAT. I love my Demon Hunter.

Rep:
Level 77
Bronze - GIAW 9
God this game is fucking GREAT. I love my Demon Hunter.

I can only imagine.  I just hope most of the big issues that a lot of people are having is fixed by the time I get the chance to go out and buy it.  I'm looking forward to playing it and trying out a witchdoctor cuz I hear its like the replacement of a necomancer and that is my favorite class from Diablo 2.

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best Musician2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 King of RMRK2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best MusicianFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Musician2012 Best UsernameFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]Most entertaining member on the IRC2011 Best Musician2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member
Huh, I just found out Neal Acree was one of the composers for this game. I know him. :)
:tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 94
Witchdoctor is my main. Also, the music is really good, but a lot of the themes sound like themes from other stuff that's out there.

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best Musician2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 King of RMRK2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best MusicianFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Musician2012 Best UsernameFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]Most entertaining member on the IRC2011 Best Musician2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member
Pretty typical for western video game music.
:tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 94
I swear that I've heard everything from 80's pop music to the Batman animated series theme in there somewhere.

Rep:
Level 98
dude that intro was amazing

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
I really barely see any witch doctors. Of course, I play solo most of the time, and my experience is limited to just playing with my friends, but Demon Hunters are also the most prominent.

And this game is too ridiculous @_@ It's not that it's "too hard" or anything, but everything just one-shots me now or kills me so quickly, and I don't want to sacrifice any of my wizard's precious damage for vitality or resistances. :c

Rep:
Level 77
Bronze - GIAW 9
I may have to ask my girlfriend to buy me a copy and I'll just pay her back when I get paid because despite my concern about the launch day issues, I am still damn excited to give this damn game a shot.  It's gonna be like a bit of nostalgia mixed with "omg yay" factors lol

Rep:
Level 94
Witch Doctor is hard, because you're basically a weak army commander. You don't get really good abilities until much later. My although is a barbarian, and she is a beast. Every hit makes you feel so strong. Pieces of things go flying everywhere.

And yes, everyone loves demon hunter, which is actually the most generic one to me.

Rep:
Level 77
Bronze - GIAW 9
I really barely see any witch doctors. Of course, I play solo most of the time, and my experience is limited to just playing with my friends, but Demon Hunters are also the most prominent.

And this game is too ridiculous @_@ It's not that it's "too hard" or anything, but everything just one-shots me now or kills me so quickly, and I don't want to sacrifice any of my wizard's precious damage for vitality or resistances. :c

Sounds like poor planning on your part, to me.  Giving yourself more survivability is much more important than how much damage you do up to a point.  If you are getting one-shot, it's time to up some survival stats

>o>
Rep:
Level 88
me
If your wizard isn't a glass cannon, ya goofed.

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
If your wizard isn't a glass cannon, ya goofed.
It is, though, lol. I just didn't like getting one-shot'd by the second Act's last boss' last form on Nightmare by anything he used; even his weakest basic attack. He'll probably be the only challenge I have, though, since Blizzard + Hydra can basically deal with anybody that moves around.

And this is my friend. I don't know how much he's been sleeping (or not sleeping) these past few days:

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
We can't read that it's in noodle language

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
zzz should be obvious with DH and placement of stats, but he has basically 1.1k+ Dexterity and (as of now and not this picture) he has 11k damage

Also playing with a group as a glass cannon wizard is much easier as should have been obvious LOL
« Last Edit: May 18, 2012, 07:27:35 PM by Ploopy »

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
Witchdoctor is my main. Also, the music is really good, but a lot of the themes sound like themes from other stuff that's out there.

Yeah I'm enjoying Witch Doctor as well, though not playing as much as some people seem to be.  I'm only in Act II right now, with a friend angry at me because they can't talk about the story.

Rep:
Level 94
Act I: The Clicking of The Skeleton
Act II: The Gathering of The Loot
Act III: The Leveling or How I Learned to Choose Skills
Act IV: Repeat

That's the only story that I care about.

>o>
Rep:
Level 88
me
That sounds riveting.

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009
Monk is really fun. Tons of melee AOE.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
Act I: The Clicking of The Skeleton
Act II: The Gathering of The Loot
Act III: The Leveling or How I Learned to Choose Skills
Act IV: Repeat

That's the only story that I care about.

Different motivations.

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
And once you get to separating the difficulties...

Normal: Roll face on keyboard while mashing mouse
Nightmare: Learning to kite
Hell: Accepting death
Inferno Acts I + II: Skip the level, kill the boss
Inferno Acts III + IV: Skip the level, die to boss

Rep:
Level 94
You're on inferno already? I haven't even beat normal yet. I just got my first legendary orange tonight.

Rep:
Level 98
Who dropped it?

Rep:
Level 97
Yeah, I'm still on Normal too.

Rep:
Level 77
Bronze - GIAW 9
You're on inferno already? I haven't even beat normal yet. I just got my first legendary orange tonight.

I want a legendary orange.  I bet it tastes amazing.

Rep:
Level 94
I can't remember who dropped it, but it was during the Kulle part of Act II. It is Boneshatter.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
I haven't gotten to play that much, so I'm still normal mode Act 2.

Rep:
Level 98
Damn. I hope I get one before I finish, i'm about midway through Act III right now.

Rep:
Level 97
I haven't gotten one and I'm on normal mode Act IV now.

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
I'm in Act III Nightmare and still no legendaries. Tons of rares and countless magic items.

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
No, I'm on the end of Act III of Hell, but I've heard enough about Inferno. Nobody who's completed Inferno as of now has actually beaten the whole thing because everyone's skipping the entire level to get to the bosses. Of course, it's become a LOT harder now because Demon Hunters have had their smokescreen nerfed and Wizards have gotten their Force Armor nerfed.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
Force Armor wasn't really 'nerfed', it was the no-vit build that was nerfed.  Force Armor scaling with Vit is a good thing, as it means you can actually build a rather hale and hearty wizard.

Rep:
Level 94
I should throw that bitch up on the RMAH then.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
It's not real money yet.

Rep:
Level 94
It will be soon.

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
With how rampant and unfixed hacking has been, I'm not so sure about that.

Speaking of which: avoid public games or you risk being hacked.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
With how rampant and unfixed hacking has been, I'm not so sure about that.

Speaking of which: avoid public games or you risk being hacked.

Confirmed by Blizzard that there were no Session ID exploits, and that the people hacked had been phished or otherwise hacked by traditional means.

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah