RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Rmvx Keycode fail.

You pie feeders!
Rep:
Level 68
Everyone... Actually Everyone hates me :)
2012 Biggest Drama Whore
i have payed for rmvx in the past, and it ran on my old computer before it broke, now i have a new laptop, and the old key code wont work, and i cant transfer rmvx from my old computer to my new one because it has a large virus on it, what do i do?
Final Statement: I chowder5lock am a dipshit and MA is a pretty cool dude.

A-pow 2015
Rep:
Level 81
2014 Best RPG Maker User - GraphicsFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2013 Most Unsung MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.How can I help you? :Da^2 + b^2 = c^2Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 9Bronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
Don't get viruses. :V

But seriously, I don't know. E-mail the company?

RMRK's dad-in-training
Rep:
Level 72
Busy Husband, Dad, and Youth Minister
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Easy Mode)2014 Best WriterBronze - GIAW 11 (Normal)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.2012 Best NewbieContestant - GIAW 9
Has the same issue with xp. Just email them with some info (you're account number if you got one, the email you had the xp code sent to, etc) and they should work with you. A least they did with me!

Rep:
Level 63
オ・マイ・ゴッド ・㉨・
Yeah, what Ronald said.
But if you want a fast response, find the RPGMaker facebook group.
They usually reply to you every hour or so.
なんでやねん

SOON
Rep:
Level 72
Jomarcenter - MJM
yeah you can request a renew the code in case.
and they really need to implement username registration instead or keycode registration.

compare the username and keycode

username vs keycode
re-register program - one time use code (unless renew via e-mail)
easy to renew - have to wait for response
install to multiple pc (only if you own it) - one pc only