RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
ask a pokemon fan.

*crack*
Rep:
Level 64
2012 Most Unsung Member2012 Best NewbieFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots

It's Bowser being stealthy as fuck.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2012, 09:08:14 PM by Chris 3 »
All of my scripts are totally free to use for commercial use. You don't need to ask me for permission. I'm too lazy to update every single script post I ever made with this addendum. So ignore whatever "rule" I posted there. :)

All scripts can be found at: https://pastebin.com/u/diamondandplatinum3

Small Bat Dev
Rep:
Level 76
2012 Best Artistf*ck u >:(2011 Best Artist2010 Best NewbieParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Most Attractive Female MemberBronze - Game In A Week VII

No words are needed to describe how appalling this thing is.

RMRK's dad-in-training
Rep:
Level 72
Busy Husband, Dad, and Youth Minister
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Easy Mode)2014 Best WriterBronze - GIAW 11 (Normal)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.2012 Best NewbieContestant - GIAW 9

then again...

*crack*
Rep:
Level 64
2012 Most Unsung Member2012 Best NewbieFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots

Crossbreed?
All of my scripts are totally free to use for commercial use. You don't need to ask me for permission. I'm too lazy to update every single script post I ever made with this addendum. So ignore whatever "rule" I posted there. :)

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
Tepig and its evolutions rock in concept and appearance.

The piece of shit has been in my box since before the elite four though.

ALSO THIS MOTHER FUCKER RIGHT HERE

IS WHY GEN FIVE ROCKS, aside from being a really solid game and fun areas and good gyms.

*crack*
Rep:
Level 64
Also because of this.

>o>
Rep:
Level 88
me
Gen V actually has a lot of really cool Pokemon. Their official art makes the crappy ones look crappier than they really are, I'd say.

Darmanitan is awesome.

Fifth > Third > Fourth > Second > First

Also, if you say you hate a gen, you're not a true pokemon fan. A true pokemon fan likes all gens, regardless of which ones they prefer. All pokemon games are good, but some are just better than others. The first gen games will always have a place in my heart, but they are buggy as fuck and really didn't age well.
If you don't fuckin' love second gen, you aren't a true Pokemon fan. If you like Gen 3/4 more than Gen 2 you aren't a true Pokemon fan.

No true PokeMan.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2012, 10:23:08 PM by chewey »

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
2013 Most Missed Member2012 Most Missed Member;o hee hee <3For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki

d'aww

If you don't fuckin' love second gen, you aren't a true Pokemon fan. If you like Gen 3/4 more than Gen 2 you aren't a true Pokemon fan.

are too ;9
:taco: :taco: :taco:

Small Bat Dev
Rep:
Level 76
2012 Best Artistf*ck u >:(2011 Best Artist2010 Best NewbieParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Most Attractive Female MemberBronze - Game In A Week VII

No true PokeMan.
A true pokemon fan likes all gens, regardless of which ones they prefer. All pokemon games are good, but some are just better than others.

Thats just your opinion, Chewey. Personally I think if you don't like pokeymanz you am no real supersand!!!

>o>
Rep:
Level 88
me
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/No_true_Scotsman

(I was pointing out that I'm pretty sure I'm a true Pokemon fan despite thinking Gen IV is a slow piece of shit)
« Last Edit: April 24, 2012, 11:14:57 AM by chewey »

Small Bat Dev
Rep:
Level 76
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/No_true_Scotsman

(I was pointing out that I'm pretty sure I'm a true Pokemon fan despite thinking Gen IV is a slow piece of shit)

All these wiki pages trying to explain different methods of arguing never make things clearer. But I think I getcha.

>o>
Rep:
Level 88
me
Peace, brother.

*crack*
Rep:
Level 64
They also have a lack of consistency in regards to what age Ash is in the anime series.
In the 3rd movie (pikachu & pichu ep) he actually stated that it has been a year since he and pikachu met (meaning he is 11).

But at the start of Season 14 the narrator says he is still 10
:\

Rep:
Level 82
Soccer yarouze!
Contestant - GIAW 9
I hate those Gen-Wars.
Okay, personaly my favourite is the fith, the one i like the least is thrid, BUT they are all good games in their own aspects.

A-pow 2015
Rep:
Level 81
2014 Best RPG Maker User - GraphicsFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2013 Most Unsung MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.How can I help you? :Da^2 + b^2 = c^2Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 9Bronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
They also have a lack of consistency in regards to what age Ash is in the anime series.
In the 3rd movie (pikachu & pichu ep) he actually stated that it has been a year since he and pikachu met (meaning he is 11).

But at the start of Season 14 the narrator says he is still 10
:\

That's probably just a dub inconsistency. They've got tons of stuff they just didn't care to get right. Take for instance, Brock's mom. She was said to have died, but in the original, she just ran off and left. Later on in the series, she comes back. They make no note of her supposedly being dead.

Rep:
Level 56
RMRK Junior

No words are needed to describe how appalling this thing is.

I actually like Snivy and its evolutions. I like serpents. It looks dignified, if not downright haughty and arrogant. It has character to it. That is one thing I like about Gen V: Most of the Pokemon have a personality to them, even if Tepig and it's evos are...fighting pigs (haven't we done the fire/fighting combo enough times?) and Oshawott is an otter that eventually evolves into a...idk what Samurott is. I get Samurai, but, is it a sea lion? Horned water-wolf? Ocean-dwelling unicorn? That was kind of my thought when ultimately selecting Snivy. I usually get the fire pokemon, but the fire/fighting thing was getting old, and I chose Piplup in Gen IV. Because penguins.

...seriously, what is that?
« Last Edit: June 05, 2012, 07:53:49 AM by dudeguy119 »

I support:

Rep:
Level 66
RMRK Junior
This is amazing! There's a whole topic dedicated to pokémon!!!

SOON
Rep:
Level 72
Jomarcenter - MJM
This is amazing! There's a whole topic dedicated to pokémon!!!
you may thank me...
and i notice i always pick grass type starter... does it have anything do about it?
« Last Edit: June 06, 2012, 10:24:59 AM by jomarcenter »