RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Don't know where to put this, but...

Rep: +0/-0Level 72
I'm not a Leech, I'm a Hceel!
~

Seems legit but can't be sure lol. If it's legit I will squeal with joy.

You can google "rm2k3-in-rmxp" to find the link. It contains a download and since it's something such as "RM2K3 IN RMXP" I'm not sure if it's true. It apparently comes from a dfferent site (which might not be true!)

So yeaaah...I'm pretty sure my dreams are going to be crushed lol.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2012, 01:01:56 AM by Awesome »

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009
Try not to link direct download links. At least without absolutely zero information besides just the link.

Try not to link direct download links. At least without absolutely zero information besides just the link.

Oops sorry *updates post*

Rep:
Level 82
Well that file is 1,223KB, or just over 1MB. RMXP is about 25MB for the setup file. It likely isn't legit as an entire program, it also sounds dodgy anyway, and I'm not in any mind to try it out.

I'm not sure what purpose it would serve, if I am assuming correctly at what it says it does. If you want to use 2k3, then go download 2k3 - it's easy to find. Same goes for all of the versions currently released, all the way from 95 to VXA.
(Why do I always feel like it's the end of the world and I'm the last man standing?)

Well that file is 1,223KB, or just over 1MB. RMXP is about 25MB for the setup file. It likely isn't legit as an entire program, it also sounds dodgy anyway, and I'm not in any mind to try it out.

I'm not sure what purpose it would serve, if I am assuming correctly at what it says it does. If you want to use 2k3, then go download 2k3 - it's easy to find. Same goes for all of the versions currently released, all the way from 95 to VXA.
Okay, thanks. *sigh*

And I just HATE the restrictions for RM2k3. *cough*3framesforthecharsetswhy*cough*

Locked :-\