RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[All]DT's Logo Shop **Closed***

Rep:
Level 71
Since I recently got Photoshop for my birthday, I will make logos for your game make sure to see terms of use, how to request, and what I can do first.  :)
Spoiler for What I can do:
NOTE: YOU CAN NOT USE ANY OF THESE IN YOUR PROJECT.

How to request:
Code: [Select]
[b]Logo Title:[/b]
[b]Sub-Text:[/b]
[b]Specific Font?:[/b]
[b][Color] Scheme/Theme:[/b]
[b]Details:[/b]

Terms of use:
 -Free for commercial and non-commercial with credit.
 -If commercial I must be guaranteed a free copy.
 -You can not use someones logo without there permission.
« Last Edit: January 04, 2013, 09:19:56 PM by DoctorTodd »

*crack*
Rep:
Level 64
2012 Best Newbie2012 Most Unsung MemberFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots
Logo Title: Times of Radiance
Sub-Text: The Future
Specific Font?: Unfazed
[Color] Scheme/Theme: I would like you to pick your own colour scheme :)
Details: I can't detail any art without referencing a picture, and I have serious doubts I'm gonna find what I'm looking for on google.
Specifically I would like the 'T' in Times to swing around the other text and close off behind the other letters in the same word.

If possible, I wouldn't mind a background picture with a red/blue/both jewel(s).

Thanks Dr. T ;D

Off-Topic: I really don't like Photoshop, but I freely admit that it can help produce good artwork. :)
All of my scripts are totally free to use for commercial use. You don't need to ask me for permission. I'm too lazy to update every single script post I ever made with this addendum. So ignore whatever "rule" I posted there. :)

All scripts can be found at: https://pastebin.com/u/diamondandplatinum3

Rep:
Level 71
I'll get straight to work as soon as I'm home  :)

EDIT: Alright I can't find unhazed on any of the font websites, do you have the file or do you want a different font?
« Last Edit: April 13, 2012, 11:26:56 AM by Todd »

*crack*
Rep:
Level 64
2012 Best Newbie2012 Most Unsung MemberFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots
Sorry I probably should've actually said it rather than implying it.

Unfazed means "I don't really care", so that option of which font type is completely up to you :)
All of my scripts are totally free to use for commercial use. You don't need to ask me for permission. I'm too lazy to update every single script post I ever made with this addendum. So ignore whatever "rule" I posted there. :)

Rep:
Level 71
lol alright I'll get on it, I'll try to do the tail but that might be difficult. Note that I'm using a font for non commercial use only is this alright?
« Last Edit: April 13, 2012, 08:49:42 PM by Todd »

*crack*
Rep:
Level 64
The game that I'll use this in won't be commercial. ;)
It's all good, and thanks Todd. :)

Rep:
Level 71
Alright here are a few designs I'm trying out, what do you think of the font and are you good with any of these (I'm fine to try more)? I haven't tried the tail yet.

*crack*
Rep:
Level 64
I'm liking the second one :D

Rep:
Level 71
Alright I'll try to create a tail.

Rep:
Level 71
Alright this is still WIP but this is what I have so far, In my opinion I think it would look better with the tail design that I have now. Though I'm fine to do it all the way around. So what do think so far?

*crack*
Rep:
Level 64
I think that looks awesome :)

Rep:
Level 71
So do you want me to make the tail curve up? If so here are the completed versions. I also included a version with a dark effect.

*crack*
Rep:
Level 64
:o These look good :)

If you can, yes I would like it if you curve the tail, but ahhh... :-[ You created a tail at the wrong end :(
That picture I put up earlier shows the tail coming out of the left of the T rather than the bottom of it :-\

I'll leave it up to you if you wanna do that, but it's missing the sub-text :P

Rep:
Level 71
Oops I completely forgot the subtext  :o I'm busy today but tomorrow I might have a chance to do it for you. It's your request so I'll fix the loop and add the subtext.

*crack*
Rep:
Level 64
Thanks Todd :tpg:

Rep:
Level 71
Still WIP but how does this look so far? Alright I finished it, it was a little difficult to do the tail like that but hope you like it. I also included a darker version. Let me know if it needs any adjustments. ;D
« Last Edit: April 15, 2012, 11:41:53 PM by Todd »

*crack*
Rep:
Level 64
That's is perfect :)

Thanks you very much :D

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Most Mature Member2012 Best MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Most Mature Member2011 Favourite Staff Member2010 Favourite Staff Member2010 Most Mature Member
That does look good Todd. My only concern is that it kind of looks like it could be Crimes of Radiance.

Rep:
Level 71
Thanks, unfortunately there isn't to much I can do about that.

Rep:
Level 71
Does any one need a logo, I'm almost completely free this weekend.  :)

Rep:
Level 58
Does any one need a logo, I'm almost completely free this weekend.  :)

Yeah I have one:

Logo Title: A Thief's Tale
Sub-Text: None (assuming this is text below the title)
Specific Font?: Like this.
Color Scheme/Theme: Desert Colors
Details: An eye of Horus before the title and the ankh at the end.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2012, 01:18:11 AM by BadWolf »
You are tiny. I can see the whole of time and space, every single atom of your existence, and I divide them. Everything must come to dust, all things, everything dies.

Spoiler for A Thief's Tale:

Rep:
Level 71
Worst time to request but alright, also I do not in any way see how that is amusing.  :P
« Last Edit: April 23, 2012, 01:11:18 AM by Todd »

Rep:
Level 58
Worst time to request but alright, also I do not in any way see how that is amusing.  :P

My spell checker is messed up, it is supposed to say assuming, and if this is a bad time it can wait.
You are tiny. I can see the whole of time and space, every single atom of your existence, and I divide them. Everything must come to dust, all things, everything dies.

Rep:
Level 71
It's fine I'll see what I can do.

Rep:
Level 71
Alright I'll have to finish it tomorrow, but could you give me a little more detail? I need a little more to work with, so far the result is pretty bad.

Rep:
Level 58
Alright I'll have to finish it tomorrow, but could you give me a little more detail? I need a little more to work with, so far the result is pretty bad.

What exactly do you want details about? The font is in that photo, and the two hieroglyphs that I need, just search the names on Google images and you'll find them.

Rep:
Level 71
That picture doesn't show on my computer, also I need a name. I can't look at something and tell what font it is.

*crack*
Rep:
Level 64
I'm not seeing any image either.

Badwolf you'll need to fix that if you are trying to reference a font via image.
A name would be better as well.

Rep:
Level 58
That picture doesn't show on my computer, also I need a name. I can't look at something and tell what font it is.

Okay, I can't find the name and I can't fix the picture so just something that fitts in a desert theme would be fine.

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Most Mature Member2012 Best MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Most Mature Member2011 Favourite Staff Member2010 Favourite Staff Member2010 Most Mature Member
This was the image he meant:

The font looks like Prince Valiant, by Dieter Steffmann (who you should credit if you use, BadWolf).
« Last Edit: April 23, 2012, 07:50:05 PM by Seamus »

Rep:
Level 71
Thanks MA, I'll get to work on it.

EDIT: How's this look so far?
« Last Edit: April 23, 2012, 09:06:04 PM by Todd »

Rep:
Level 58
Thanks MA, I'll get to work on it.

EDIT: How's this look so far?

Nice! don't forget the hieroglyphs

Rep:
Level 97
I think it should be Tale, not Tail.

Rep:
Level 58
I think it should be Tale, not Tail.

My bad, as I said before spell checker is messed.

Rep:
Level 71
I think that might of been my bad.  :P
I'll put the hieroglyphics in, I just wanted to make sure that you were okay with what I have so far.

Rep:
Level 71
Based on what you gave me, this is the final result.  :)

Rep:
Level 58
Based on what you gave me, this is the final result.  :)

Maybe the anku a little closer to the title but otherwise that looks fantastic.

Rep:
Level 71
Is this better?

Rep:
Level 58
Is this better?

Brilliant, and my username is BadWolf not DarkWolf, not that it matters.

Rep:
Level 71
Glad you like it.  ;)
I just typed the file name quickly.

Rep:
Level 58
Glad you like it.  ;)
I just typed the file name quickly.

Like I said doesn't matter that much, thanks for the logo it looks awesome.

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
2014 Best RPG Maker User - Story2014 Queen of RMRKProject of the Year 20142011 Best Newbie2014 Best RPG Maker User - Creativity2014 Kindest Member2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.GOOD!For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best Yuyubabe Smiley2012 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity);o
Those are wonderful logos, Todd! :) I don't mean to intrude, but I have a few suggestions for that last one, if you don't mind~

It looked like you were working on them in GIMP, maybe? I forgot how to use photoshop. :-X but if you're using GIMP, it may look nice to add some drop shadow and cartoon to that last one~ If you're not working in GIMP, then my bad haha ^^; I'm a GIMP user, and the checked background looked like it to me

Spoiler for Suggestions:
Filters -> Light and Shadow -> Drop Shadow. Set the offsets to 0, the blur radius to 5, and at 100%. Then repeat the drop shadow a few times to give the words a sort of "lining". :o then merge the layers when it looks dark enough~

Then, I'd do Filters -> Artistic -> Cartoon. leave that however, and it should blur the edges a little, to make them look less sharp.

Then, I'd consider adding one more drop shadow, like at blur radius of 10 or so. :)

Then merge those layers, and cartoon it once more, to blend everything.

Once again, just suggestions. ^-^ Don't have to listen to them if they aren't your thing. :) I thought it'd be worth it, in case it helps and you like the method~

It'll look kind of like this (the wrong "tail" version haha :o):
Spoiler for My Games and Art:
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

The Lhuvia Tales [Current]

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Phoenix Wright: Haunted Turnabout [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

A-pow 2015
Rep:
Level 81
2014 Best RPG Maker User - GraphicsFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2013 Most Unsung MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.a^2 + b^2 = c^2How can I help you? :DSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 9Bronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
If I may also offer a suggestion (also not wanting to intrude, just trying to help ^^), it also helps sometimes to overlap elements of a logo, like so:

Spoiler for:
Just sort of a quickie throw-together. Not the greatest example, but you get the idea.

I know he specifically requested the pictures to be on the ends on this one, but y'know, ideas for future ones maybe.

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
2014 Best RPG Maker User - Story2014 Queen of RMRKProject of the Year 20142011 Best Newbie2014 Best RPG Maker User - Creativity2014 Kindest Member2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.GOOD!For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best Yuyubabe Smiley2012 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity);o
Das rite, gurl

mmmhhmmmm

*z-snaps*
Spoiler for My Games and Art:
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

The Lhuvia Tales [Current]

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Phoenix Wright: Haunted Turnabout [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

Rep:
Level 71
Thanks both of you for your suggestions. :)
I do all my logos in Photoshop.

Rep: +0/-0Level 55
RMRK Junior
Hello, still there?
  If you are, I'm looking for someone to make a logo...if that's possible... Although this topic seems possible extremely old and maybe I'm simply being preposterous.

Rep:
Level 71
Ya I'm still here, I can do a logo for you in a few days. Right now I have Carpal tunnel and I need to be off my computer.

Rep:
Level 71
Are you still needing a logo? I can make one now.

RMRK Junior
Hey, you're alive! That's fantastic.

Okay--before I go saying anything else, I'm making this game for a client. She has some unreasonable expectations as to how awesome and succesful a game made by one person is likely to be, and so she's not putting it on the public internet and doesn't even want it to technically be flagged as freeware. (I doubt it'll ever be sold--it's being made for educational purposes, but still).
« Last Edit: July 22, 2012, 08:37:28 PM by Relenzo2 »

Rep:
Level 71
It's fine either way, so what do you need?

RMRK Junior
Well, the game is called "Fighting Blood". That's the obvious. Let's see here...it's an RPG mostly focusing on tactics. It only has about a 1-hour play time, so I decided to put much less emphasis on long-term stat development. Basically, it's just a game that doesn't take itself too seriously. Or very seriously at all, for that matter. The final cutscene is me finally cutting up the 4th wall.

I'm not sure there's much else important. Red would be nice as a primary color, I think. 'Cause I'm feeling 'green' for the background of the title screen right now. A little letter-overlap would be cool. But overall, just something fun-looking.

Rep:
Level 71
Any idea for a font?

RMRK Junior
Nope, not really. Nothing that specific.

(Oh, yeah, and the game's screen-size is 1024 x 768. Not that I haven't already scaled-up lots of imagery already. And the RAM usage of the thing is getting pretty heavy, so lower resolution images at this point wouldn't actually be a bother. But still. Just puttin' that out there).

Rep:
Level 71
How does this look so far?

RMRK Junior
Yeah, that's nice! Think you can move the letters a little closer if it's not a pain? And maybe a brighter red. Dark red is too serious.

Hmm, actually that is pretty bright...maybe it's high contrast I'm looking for. Oh well, whatever. I'm not gonna' get that picky, for crying out loud.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2012, 09:10:17 PM by Relenzo2 »

Rep:
Level 71
Like this.  :)

RMRK Junior

RMRK Junior
Hey! You mind making me a logo?

Logo Title: Lazarus
Sub-Text: None
Specific Font?: Balthazar, if you have it, but if not, something sharp and angled.
[Color] Scheme/Theme: Maybe something like this.  But with bigger spherical shapes in the letters?
Details: Maybe have it all under lined with a graceful subtle curve?
"How long should you try? Until."
- Jim Rohn

Rep:
Level 71
Sorry but I'm closed now, I forgot to add the title. I'd check here: http://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?/topic/4347-logostitle-screens-workshop/.
« Last Edit: January 04, 2013, 09:20:39 PM by DoctorTodd »