RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Tribes: Ascend released today APRIL THE TWELF [FREE 2 PLAY]

>o>
Rep:
Level 88
me
So, I mentioned this in the Halo 4 thread yesterday but that isn't really the place for this game to be talked about.

It released today, like the title says. It had been in open beta for a while, but maybe not everybody knew that. The nicest thing about the full release is that now you can demo weapons before buying them, which is nice because they're pretty expensive and it sucks when you buy a lemon.

Unfortunately, I live in Australia, so I can't really play any games with people here except for Pacman and I bet that dude would constantly remind me how bad he used to be at Tribes and how he's much better at it now!!!

Play this game it's good.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2012, 10:31:46 PM by chewey »

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
Awwww, yeeeeeeah. Like a BOSS.

my name is Timothy what's yours
Rep:
Level 79
Hello
2014 Most Missed Member2014 Zero to Hero2014 Best IRC Quote2012 Zero To HeroSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantContestant - GIAW 9For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Zero to Hero
Unfortunately, I live in Australia, so I can't really play any games with people here except for Pacman and I bet that dude would constantly remind me how bad he used to be at Tribes and how he's much better at it now!!!
I've always been shit at Tribes. ;9
it's like a metaphor or something i don't know

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
Tribes is pretty good, I played in the beta, it's not my style of shooter though.

I'm waiting for Nexuiz.

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
I like it a lot but haven't played it since it was in beta. I played it too casually and infrequently so I'll never get good enough to crave it regularly.

I'll fire it up sometime later this weekend. Can I join the Oceanic servers? My ping won't be great but it'd be fun to play together.

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
2013 Most Missed Member2012 Most Missed Member;o hee hee <3For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki
I thought I would be able to play in the Oceanic servers too, but nooope. Nothing prevents you from trying, of course.
:taco: :taco: :taco:

>o>
Rep:
Level 88
me
I am pretty sure you can join servers in other regions, but the lag would likely ruin the game.