RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
New Characters [XP]

Rep:
Level 58
I need a character and battler graphic:
I would like someone to finish the character set here:
Since she is a thief her battler graphics should have her holding two ornate curved daggers,
Optional: Face set, if you make this the girls is at
Spoiler for It's rather large so I put it here.:
Her Hair is brown now, make sure to get the jewelry form the photo.

And some NPC graphics:
1. A desert dweller, a woman with clothing similar to the ones the girl is were at above except less jewelry and they should be light blue, the woman is brunette, and tanned, -the gloves.
2. A similar woman except with green clothing, and red hair.
3. Another one except her cloths should be red and a red veil should cover the bottom half of her face, hair color is up to you, she should hold a weapon, (Spear, or scimitar) these are the guards of the desert.
4. A man, tanned, since this desert village is predominately a woman society the men are servant dress them accordingly.
5. A prisoner man dressed like the one above but more shabby

If any of these are too unclear for you to make ask for clarity.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2012, 04:58:55 AM by BadWolf »
You are tiny. I can see the whole of time and space, every single atom of your existence, and I divide them. Everything must come to dust, all things, everything dies.

Spoiler for A Thief's Tale:

*crack*
Rep:
Level 64
2012 Best Newbie2012 Most Unsung MemberFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots
All of my scripts are totally free to use for commercial use. You don't need to ask me for permission. I'm too lazy to update every single script post I ever made with this addendum. So ignore whatever "rule" I posted there. :)

All scripts can be found at: https://pastebin.com/u/diamondandplatinum3

Rep:
Level 58
http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,45419.msg513490.html

He hasn't been on for a while, and I did post it there. Second post from the bottom.
You are tiny. I can see the whole of time and space, every single atom of your existence, and I divide them. Everything must come to dust, all things, everything dies.

Spoiler for A Thief's Tale: