RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Aww SHIT, Zombies! - Texas Holdout

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween

by NAMKCOR

Spoiler for:

---
Berserker
---
A man with a booming voice the likes of which none before have ever mustered, Strike Reyhi
left his home and saught refuge in the Texas Anti-Zed Bunker hoping to find Acolyte
waiting there for him.

Having found no sign of her upon arrival, his rage has become unparalleled, as he seeks to
destroy every last zed, bringing retribution upon their ranks for what he believes they must
have done.

One can only hope his resolve will not falter, should he discover the worst...

---
Rocker
---
Former punk rock semi-star, Holkeye has proven his strength of will and his fortitude
over the years, and earned himself a position of great honor among the community.
When the zombie apocalypse occurred, he knew what had to be done, and immediately
set out for the Texas Anti-Zed Bunker.

A constant fixture in the rooms of the bunker, Holkeye helps to keep morale high
with his wittiness and positive attitude.  It is hard to believe that the Bunker will fall
when Holkeye is around.

---
Devourer
---

The first to reach the Texas Anti-Zed Bunker, not due to her haste, but her proximity to it,
Djangonator has brought her incredible strength and stamina to bear, aiding in the
defense against the Zombie hordes.

Having been hitting the gym for months prior to the zombie apocalypse, Djang was
well fit for the task, and brings surprising power to the bunker's protection.

---
Doktor
---
An even hand is required to distribute supplies to the membership taking refuge
in the Texas Anti-Zed Bunker, and none are more suited to the task than Anski,
the group's token communist.

He is stern and abrasive, yet treats everybody the as equals, so it cannot be said
that he is unfair.

It is unclear what he seeks in this Zombie-infested waste that was once Texas,
but needless to say, his goals will be met in due time.

---
« Last Edit: April 08, 2012, 12:51:23 AM by Anski »

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best Musician2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 King of RMRK2013 Best MusicianFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]2011 Best MusicianMost entertaining member on the IRC2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member
That's the best title of a game ever.
:tinysmile:

my name is Timothy what's yours
Rep:
Level 79
Hello
2014 Best IRC Quote2014 Most Missed Member2014 Zero to Hero2012 Zero To HeroSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantContestant - GIAW 9For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Zero to Hero
Yes please yes now please.
it's like a metaphor or something i don't know

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
2014 Queen of RMRKProject of the Year 20142014 Best RPG Maker User - Story2011 Best Newbie2014 Best RPG Maker User - Creativity2014 Kindest Member2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.GOOD!For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best Yuyubabe Smiley2012 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity);o
Main characters yuyu and Sword!? >_>

Haha, kidding. :o And highly looking forward to this :)
Spoiler for My Games and Art:
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

The Lhuvia Tales [Current]

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Phoenix Wright: Haunted Turnabout [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
Updated.

Guess the face sets :o

Rep:
Level 60
Creativity is all I have.
Wish there was more information :( Still, you got me curious ;)

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
If you guys can guess any of the characters, I'll put up more information regarding them.

Hint: they are RMRK members!

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
2014 Queen of RMRKProject of the Year 20142014 Best RPG Maker User - Story2011 Best Newbie2014 Best RPG Maker User - Creativity2014 Kindest Member2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.GOOD!For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best Yuyubabe Smiley2012 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity);o
Is the last one Sword? :P

Is the blonde guy Holk?

Is the girl Djang?

I keep wanting to say the first one is Anski, but those sideburns are throwing me off. I'm swamped on that one! D:
« Last Edit: April 07, 2012, 02:10:14 AM by Deanna »
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

Rep:
Level 60
The blonde looks a little like me, but that wouldn't be correct. I go with what Dean said. (Bold gamble)

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
Is the blonde guy Holk?

Is the girl Djang?

We have a winner.

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
YESZ!

I am good at this. D:< Except I knew the Sword and Anski were pushing it. I just guessed 'cause they are Texans (thought I don't know where Holk is from).

HMMMMMMM...
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

Rep:
Level 79
Hello
2014 Best IRC Quote2014 Most Missed Member2014 Zero to Hero2012 Zero To HeroSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantContestant - GIAW 9For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Zero to Hero
HOLK LIVES IN PITTSBURGH IIRC

I wouldn't know who the other two people are, but I would've been able to pick Djang for sure.

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 King of RMRK2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best Counsel2014 Best Writer2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Counsel2011 Best Writer2010 Best Writer2010 Funniest Member
i'd recognize my sideburns anywhere
you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
Last one is Firerain

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 King of RMRK2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best Counsel2014 Best Writer2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Counsel2011 Best Writer2010 Best Writer2010 Funniest Member
IS THE FIRST ONE STRIKE

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
The last one is clearly Pacman.

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
IS THE LAST ONE ADRIEN
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

Small Bat Dev
Rep:
Level 76
2012 Best Artistf*ck u >:(2011 Best Artist2010 Best NewbieParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Most Attractive Female MemberBronze - Game In A Week VII
I... I want to be in it >:C cept I don't live in Texas, eeyup.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
IS THE FIRST ONE STRIKE

The first one is Strike.

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
I'm a little weirded out that they all have Mako eyes.

Rep:
Level 98
IS THE LAST ONE ME

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Randomizer - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Best Veteran2011 Kindest Member2010 Best RPG Maker User (Story)2010 Best RPG Maker User (Technical)
ANKSI
FIRERAIN
DR_SWORD
IROCK
ROPH

I'm running out of names of people from the IRC.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
IS THE LAST ONE ME

THE LAST ONE IS YOU
ROCKING YOUR MOHAWK SWAG

edit: thread updated with star portfolios

I'm a little weirded out that they all have Mako eyes.

I have like...6 eye colors to work with, and that was their blue.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2012, 09:54:51 PM by Drew »

RMRK's Mom
Rep:
Level 88
I intend to live forever - so far so good.
2014 Most Missed Member2013 Most Mature Member2013 Kindest Member2013 Queen of RMRK2013 Best CounselBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing Reviewer2012 Kindest Member2012 Best Counselluv u bb <3Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantFor taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2010 Kindest Member
I'm so playing as Djang first :D

Rep:
Level 98

Rep:
Level 60
More and more information is given, a great way to get some attention towards your topic! Getting more and more curious but unfortunately, I have no idea what state that is.

Last Stop
Rep:
Level 88
Everyone Off
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 92011 Biggest Drama WhoreBronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best Musician2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 King of RMRK2013 Best MusicianFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]2011 Best MusicianMost entertaining member on the IRC2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member
Telling you the state is a SPOILER
:tinysmile:

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
More and more information is given, a great way to get some attention towards your topic! Getting more and more curious but unfortunately, I have no idea what state that is.

:bigmad:
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

Rep:
Level 60
:bigmad:
- hides behind tree -

DON'T KILL ME! I'm not American!

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
- hides behind tree -

DON'T KILL ME! I'm not American!

:V Oh, we cool. 8)

I just love the :mad: mad face :mad: :P
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

Rep:
Level 58
Attraction of goodwill
If I was given a map of the US of A I wouldn't be able to point that state out on the map.
Sometimes I wonder if I need psychiatric help :'(

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Easy, it's the most southern one in the middle that looks like this: Texas

:-*
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

Rep:
Level 58
Attraction of goodwill

Rep:
Level 79
Hello
How do people not know what a Texas is?

Rep:
Level 60
Could it be Texas? xD

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
The state is, in fact, Texas.

Rep:
Level 60
I guessed it! :D

A-pow 2015
Rep:
Level 81
2014 Best RPG Maker User - GraphicsFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2013 Most Unsung MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.a^2 + b^2 = c^2How can I help you? :DSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 9Bronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
If I was given a map of the US of A I wouldn't be able to point that state out on the map.

Apparently your knowledge isn't as infinite as you think.  :V
« Last Edit: April 09, 2012, 11:07:41 PM by Ashley »

Rep:
Level 60
Still couldn't point it out. I was lucky remembering the shape but didn't even see that it was an emoticon until after Drew replied :P

Rep:
Level 58
Attraction of goodwill

Or perhaps the idea behind the name is to obtain that infinite sum.
Which in turn would make your point moot :P

Last Stop
Rep:
Level 88
Everyone Off
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 92011 Biggest Drama WhoreBronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII

The tone of your posts are so obnoxious.

A-pow 2015
Rep:
Level 81
2014 Best RPG Maker User - GraphicsFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2013 Most Unsung MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.a^2 + b^2 = c^2How can I help you? :DSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 9Bronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII

Infinity isn't a number, it's an intangible idea. You can't obtain infinite anything.
I believe that makes your point moot.

But I digress. How's the game coming along, Nam?

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
Nice of you to ask!

As an answer, please accept this development screenshot:

Last Stop
Rep:
Level 88
Everyone Off
Infinity isn't a number, it's an intangible idea. You can't obtain infinite anything.

I beg to differ.