RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[C#] GIF to Spritesheet

Rep:
Level 84
Yes, hoh my gawd!
GIF to Sheet
Authors: game_guy
Version: 1.0

Introduction

I'm working on a new project and all the resources I found were animated gifs. Rather than using ForeverZer0's GIF Ripper and putting them into a sheet myself, I decided to make a tool that splits the GIF and pastes it into one sheet for me.

Features

• Splits frames from a GIF and pastes it into one sheet.
  • Export into PNG, JPEG, GIF, Bitmap
  • Define number of columns
  • Choose background color for output image

Screenshots

I know the UI isn't that great but it works.
Spoiler for:

Turns this...
Spoiler for:
Into this...
Spoiler for:

Download

GIF to Sheet.zip (6 KB)
GIF to Sheet Source.zip (77 KB)

shadowdeath's version

Spoiler for:
Updated the GUI a bit, and cleaned some code and such.
Hope ya don't mind. :)

Download Application: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?74n12fjwqvj4082
Download Source + Application: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?nlxxn1606kyn958

Enjoy!

~SirShadowdeath

Compatibility

Requires Microsoft's .NET Framework 2.0 or higher.

Credits

• game_guy

Author's Notes

Enjoy! If you have any suggestions, lemme know.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2012, 02:22:31 AM by game_guy »

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Most Mature MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Most Mature Member2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2010 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2010 Best Use Of Avatar And Signature Space
That's pretty neat game_guy. Nice work!

Last Stop
Rep:
Level 88
Everyone Off
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 92011 Biggest Drama WhoreBronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
you used to be cool, game guy. now you're a pony.

Rep:
Level 84
Yes, hoh my gawd!
you used to be cool, game guy. now you're a pony.

Just because you hate ponies doesn't mean you need to hate me. :(

Rep:
Level 84
This text is way too personal.
Bronze - GIAW 11 (Hard)Silver - GIAW Halloween
Don't worry Game_guy, I accept you for who you are.

Also nice little app.

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
2014 Queen of RMRKProject of the Year 20142014 Best RPG Maker User - Story2011 Best Newbie2014 Kindest Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Creativity2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.GOOD!For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)2012 Best Yuyubabe Smiley;o
Whoa o_o this is really neat. Thanks for creating it, game_guy! :D
Spoiler for My Games and Art:
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

The Lhuvia Tales [Current]

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Phoenix Wright: Haunted Turnabout [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

Last Stop
Rep:
Level 88
Everyone Off
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 92011 Biggest Drama WhoreBronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
it does if you have ponies as avatars

Rep:
Level 82
The only time such a pony is acceptable is if it comes with a side of fries and BBQ sauce. Otherwise it can GTFO and DIAF.

Damn bronies.

Oh, but good work on the program. Can't fault that. Just the other thing.
(Why do I always feel like it's the end of the world and I'm the last man standing?)

Last Stop
Rep:
Level 88
Everyone Off
jokes aside, this is pretty rad game_guy it's too bad you got infected. it makes me sad.

Rep:
Level 84
Yes, hoh my gawd!
Would it calm your nerves if I removed the pony avatar?

And joking aside, thanks for the comments. ^.^

Sperm Donor Extraordinaire
Rep:
Level 77
Bronze - GIAW 9
I set my avatar at creation asylum to a pony that was dressed up like zack ryder from wwe one time...I think that is the extent of bronie-ness I will go.  I don't understand that whole thing, to be quite honest.

To get away from that topic, thoughI do like the idea of this tool.  This could be awesome for ripping gifs for battlers and whatnot.
I am out of fucks to give.  In fact, I think you owe ME some fucks.  I have insufficient fucks in the fucking account.

Rep: +0/-0Level 71
The Reaper of Souls
Updated the GUI a bit, and cleaned some code and such.
Hope ya don't mind. :)

Download Application: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?74n12fjwqvj4082
Download Source + Application: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?nlxxn1606kyn958

Enjoy!

~SirShadowdeath

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Randomizer - GIAW 11Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Best Veteran2011 Kindest Member2010 Best RPG Maker User (Story)2010 Best RPG Maker User (Technical)
That's... kind of rude actually, to take, fiddle, and upload without even asking him.

The Reaper of Souls
It's open source. If it was closed source or a hack, then it would be different.

I take no credit for anything, not even the GUI edit. He said it himself that the GUI wasn't great.

Sorry for anything I did wrong I guess.

Rep:
Level 84
Yes, hoh my gawd!
No, you didn't do anything wrong. There's a reason I left it open source, for people to learn and improve. I don't mind at all and the slight GUI improvements look pretty good. :3 *adds to first post*

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
That's... kind of rude actually, to take, fiddle, and upload without even asking him.
No, you didn't do anything wrong. There's a reason I left it open source, for people to learn and improve. I don't mind at all and the slight GUI improvements look pretty good. :3 *adds to first post*

OHHHHH SNAP

FOX JUST GOT SPANKED

OHHHHHHHHHHHHH

The Reaper of Souls

Thanks for adding it.   :D