RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
A thread... about that one annoying guy...

Sperm Donor Extraordinaire
Rep:
Level 77
Bronze - GIAW 9
I agree that I don't know him personally, and would never truly diagnose or recommended meds for someone over the internet, but I know my experience. What has me even more interested though, is your total opposition to the very idea, and your apparent hostility toward me for the suggestion. Had some psych problems in the past? A family member, maybe?

What you call hostility is me being blunt. 
I am out of fucks to give.  In fact, I think you owe ME some fucks.  I have insufficient fucks in the fucking account.

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
No, hostility is hostility. I'm blunt as well. And I didn't mean the past psych experience thing as to be vindictive or judging, just curiosity. Please don't take offense, but there's a reason behind every reaction.

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
Gotta go back to work guys, we're getting busy. Like I said don't take anything I've said with any ill will. I was just observing~

Rep:
Level 77
Bronze - GIAW 9
No, hostility is hostility. I'm blunt as well. And I didn't mean the past psych experience thing as to be vindictive or judging, just curiosity. Please don't take offense, but there's a reason behind every reaction.

Hostility is only hostility if you look at it as that.  I am simply stating what I think.  Before your most recent statement, I felt that you were being pretentious but I just didn't say it out of respect.  I'm not going to hold back what I think about something or someone just to be "socially acceptable" unless I just don't want to hear the bullshit.  If I think you're an idiot, I am going to say it.  If I think you are wrong, I am going to tell you that you are wrong.  Not once have I gotten hostile.  All I did was tell you why your idea of him being autistic could be wrong and then gave you a point of view by applying your theory to every other child who has been a part of the RPG Maker community with only few exceptions because they all share the same characteristics at some point.  At the most I would say about the boy is he's got ADHD.  Keep in mind, though, that I am not in complete opposition to what you say because I do not know the kid.  My only problem with your assertion is that you are making the claim based on traits that are common in most kids that I see on the internet. 
I am out of fucks to give.  In fact, I think you owe ME some fucks.  I have insufficient fucks in the fucking account.

Rep:
Level 94
Seriously, you see nothing out of the ordinary in him? Even compared to other hyper kids?

Anyway, look, I don't know where this went into whatever it is between us, but lets just move on. This kind of internet bullshit bores me, and I have too much dumb shit in my life to add more to it. Long story short: I cool if you cool, cool?
« Last Edit: May 09, 2012, 05:49:58 PM by Holk »

Rep:
Level 77
Bronze - GIAW 9
Seriously, you see nothing out of the ordinary in him? Even compared to other hyper kids?

Anyway, look, I don't know where this went into whatever it is between us, but lets just move on. This kind of internet bullshit bores me, and I have too much dumb shit in my life to add more to it. Long story short: I cool if you cool, cool?

No I don't see anything out of the ordinary.  The only thing I see out of the ordinary is he isn't insulting Americans yet after all of the shit he went through.

We cool though.

Rep:
Level 82
Soccer yarouze!
Contestant - GIAW 9
I bet the one this is about is modern algebra...
everything points to it!

Well, i actually think that mysterious person A is a strange, but acceptable person. In some way, i like him.

Meet me in the middle
Rep:
Level 89
or left of the dial.
For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam botsSecret Santa 2012 Participant
shut up rief

>o>
Rep:
Level 88
me
There are some other members I'd pull the autism (or aspergers at the very least) card out on however.
Is it me? You're talking about me, aren't you?

RMRK's Mom
Rep:
Level 88
I intend to live forever - so far so good.
2014 Most Missed Member2013 Most Mature Member2013 Kindest Member2013 Best Counsel2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing Reviewer2012 Kindest Member2012 Best Counselluv u bb <3Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantFor taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2010 Kindest Member
Ok on reading Holk's posts, I kinda feel bad for disliking him now :(

>o>
Rep:
Level 88
me
My conscience is clear. Finally, I have inner peace.

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
2013 Most Missed Member2012 Most Missed Member;o hee hee <3For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki
I don't know what to believe anymore, language barriers can be really tough (something I have experience with!) but it's pretty obvious he doesn't even read posts and he's pretty impulsive and has some fantasies going on. I'm gonna miss him!!
:taco: :taco: :taco:

RMRK's Mom
Rep:
Level 88
2014 Most Missed Member2013 Most Mature Member2013 Kindest Member2013 Best Counsel2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing Reviewer2012 Kindest Member2012 Best Counselluv u bb <3Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantFor taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2010 Kindest Member
I honestly can't tell if you're serious or not. lol   I won't. If he does have those issues going on, this is definitely NOT the place for him.  And if he doesn't, this is definitely NOT the place for him.

Also leaning more towards the fact that he does have issues cause uh.. it was a prank that he knew was coming and he had a major melt down :o

Meet me in the middle
Rep:
Level 89
or left of the dial.
For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam botsSecret Santa 2012 Participant
Can everyone honestly shut the fuck up about Jomar? It's not that I feel bad, it's that it's becoming increasingly fucking annoying to come onto RMRK and see all the stupid unfunny bullshit Jomar and other members, including vets, alike post about it. Any humour it had was lost a while ago. Holy shit.

Rep:
Level 77
Bronze - GIAW 9
Can everyone honestly shut the fuck up about Jomar? It's not that I feel bad, it's that it's becoming increasingly fucking annoying to come onto RMRK and see all the stupid unfunny bullshit Jomar and other members, including vets, alike post about it. Any humour it had was lost a while ago. Holy shit.

Don't read it?  There are other topics that get attention.  Just focus on them.

Meet me in the middle
Rep:
Level 89
or left of the dial.
It's fucking everywhere. And hardly. Check post history. Almost all of the recent ones have been about jomar.

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]2011 Funniest Member2011 Best MusicianMost entertaining member on the IRC2010 Most Missed Member

Don't read it?  There are other topics that get attention.  Just focus on them.

Or everyone could just ignore him and stop making dozens of posts about him like we've been telling people to do for over a fucking month
:tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 60
All I have to say is that we've mostly ignored his posts in the first place. Really, there's not a whole lot to respond to in the majority of them that we've seen, and his apparent inability to respond appropriately has just made them that much easier to ignore.

Well, that, and that the irony of this latest string of posts is palpable. :P

RMRK's Mom
Rep:
Level 88
:)
Spoiler for:

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
2013 Most Missed Member2012 Most Missed Member;o hee hee <3For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki
Dang Jules put some pants on ._.;
:taco: :taco: :taco: