RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[April Fool's] RMRK Guilds 2012

Poll

what rating do you give this prank?

6 (31.6%)
2 (10.5%)
2 (10.5%)
1 (5.3%)
2 (10.5%)
6 (31.6%)

Total Members Voted: 19

Small Bat Dev
Rep:
Level 76
2012 Best Artistf*ck u >:(2011 Best Artist2010 Best NewbieParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Most Attractive Female MemberBronze - Game In A Week VII
>:C You're all nonces. Except Pacman and IAMFORTE. They are classy gentlemen.

my name is Timothy what's yours
Rep:
Level 79
Hello
2014 Zero to Hero2014 Best IRC Quote2014 Most Missed Member2012 Zero To HeroSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantContestant - GIAW 9For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Zero to Hero
I didn't even accept being in your guild, you just claimed me.

But whatever.
it's like a metaphor or something i don't know

Rep:
Level 82
You should you know better than to expect a choice when it comes to what Gracie wants.
(Why do I always feel like it's the end of the world and I'm the last man standing?)

Rep:
Level 79
Hello
2014 Zero to Hero2014 Best IRC Quote2014 Most Missed Member2012 Zero To HeroSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantContestant - GIAW 9For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Zero to Hero
Logan's posts are quickly climbing my favourites list.

Small Bat Dev
Rep:
Level 76
2012 Best Artistf*ck u >:(2011 Best Artist2010 Best NewbieParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Most Attractive Female MemberBronze - Game In A Week VII
You should you know better than to expect a choice when it comes to what Gracie wants.

<3 <3 <3

*crack*
Rep:
Level 64
2012 Most Unsung Member2012 Best NewbieFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots
I refute my earlier request to be a judge and have decided that if I am unable to do that, I would not mind being involved with a group.

My skills involve eventing and writing.

I'm up for joining someone's group, but as Logan said, I would also like to have my right to deny. I know of one group that I would definitely refuse to work with.

We shall see how this goes :)
All of my scripts are totally free to use for commercial use. You don't need to ask me for permission. I'm too lazy to update every single script post I ever made with this addendum. So ignore whatever "rule" I posted there. :)

All scripts can be found at: https://pastebin.com/u/diamondandplatinum3

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
2013 Most Missed Member2012 Most Missed Member;o hee hee <3For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki
I refute my earlier request to be a judge and have decided that if I am unable to do that, I would not mind being involved with a group.

My skills involve eventing and writing.

I'm up for joining someone's group, but as Logan said, I would also like to have my right to deny. I know of one group that I would definitely refuse to work with.

We shall see how this goes :)

I wouldn't wanna join Gracie or Sword either. Come help me and jomarcenter :)
:taco: :taco: :taco:

Small Bat Dev
Rep:
Level 76
D&P3 I like you, wanna join? You seem to be pretty level headed.

Rep:
Level 82
Logan's posts are quickly climbing my favourites list.

It appears I'm getting more and more comfortable being an ass giving my opinion on matters and pointing things out. Part of my new April's resolution (it's a bit late to call it New Year's).
(Why do I always feel like it's the end of the world and I'm the last man standing?)

Rep:
Level 79
Hello
I like assholes it turns out. They're more relateable.

*crack*
Rep:
Level 64
2012 Most Unsung Member2012 Best NewbieFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots
D&P3 I like you, wanna join? You seem to be pretty level headed.
I will gladly join you :)
All of my scripts are totally free to use for commercial use. You don't need to ask me for permission. I'm too lazy to update every single script post I ever made with this addendum. So ignore whatever "rule" I posted there. :)

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for August 2008Project of the Month winner for December 20092011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
So I gotta tell you guys, this was originally intended to be an April Fool's prank.

BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUT

Since there's so much support for running the Guilds again, I think I'm going to sit down and lay things out a bit better so that come the summer, we can actually seriously run a big ol' RMRK event.

POSTPONE YOUR EXCITEMENT

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
2013 Most Missed Member2012 Most Missed Member;o hee hee <3For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki
:taco: :taco: :taco:

Small Bat Dev
Rep:
Level 76
AHAAHHAHA
Genius

I don't even know what this was

But is was an opportunity to be bossy, and well, you all know I couldn't fucking resist.

*crack*
Rep:
Level 64
You know, if this didn't get as much support that it did, this would've been a pretty damn good April fools prank.

I'll await till the actual one then ^-^

Rep:
Level 79
Hello
I still think making jomarcenter an admin would've been funnier.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for August 2008Project of the Month winner for December 20092011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween

We did that with Irock once.

Rep:
Level 79
Hello

We did that with Irock once.

You did it with Skaraflame too. But not as real. It was hilarious.

Also
Being wary of the date this was posted, of course .-.

I win.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast

Rep:
Level 82
Well played, NAM. Even if it did end up turning itself out differently.

SOON
Rep:
Level 72
Jomarcenter - MJM
Well if you make me a temporary admin the prank i will do is this!!!

But you make me remember my previous EPIC prank:

Well last few year prank i did on another forums (which the owner of the site help me) he help me to make me as a temporary owner (a.k.a. change the forums setting name owner>admin and then prank admin>owner{bit still have the original owner take complete control of the site but i having little control})
so everyone would think that i'm the owner... and then i do this...

but that prank is now old and the site was shutdown...

but i kinda also like if this guild prank became real thing...
« Last Edit: April 02, 2012, 01:55:15 PM by jomarcenter »

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
If we did that, you'd be a fake admin without any powers.

We're not stupid.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
thank you all who became a victim to this prank and thank to the owner, admin, moderators, etc... who make this prank effect the whole forums...

maybe next year I will pull a very big prank...
please rate the prank at the poll so next time I will pull off a very big prank!

Small Bat Dev
Rep:
Level 76
Voted 0 since I didn't notice it was a prank and it wasn't really funny.

Rep:
Level 85
I solve practical problems.
For taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
Can't Wait for summer then!