RMRK General > General Chat

kepler 22b - Life or Gas?

<< < (11/11)

bluntsword:

--- Quote from: Scalinger2 on April 24, 2012, 10:28:15 PM ---
--- Quote from: Kevin on April 24, 2012, 10:21:58 PM ---If we were able to replace our brains with computers, then why would we want to keep the rest of our fragile selves?

--- End quote ---
Robot on robot sex wouldn't feel as good? Maybe put our brain on a usb and plug it in the space ship and keep one body on each planet. lol

Anyways, if we did find life on another planet, it would probably look like a slightly different version of what we had on earth a billion or so years ago.

--- End quote ---

I still say this:

ToxicTrevor:

--- Quote from: Ashley on April 24, 2012, 10:01:26 PM ---I don't think you understand the difference between a debate and a discussion. There hasn't been any debating in this thread, as there are no opposing viewpoints or hard evidence to support any one opinion.

And most of your questions were already discussed earlier.

--- End quote ---

first of thanks for not shooting back with a troll-ish remark...not saying names.. I do understand but I'm trying to leave the chance for a debate to be open, I mean it is a very big subject but if noone will debate or just respond with Smart Alec comments on anything that revolves around the topic or the questions I've asked then I suppose it should be moved. Thanks for being one of the few to involve yourself logically though.

Acolyte:

--- Quote from: Kevin on April 24, 2012, 10:21:58 PM ---If we were able to replace our brains with computers, then why would we want to keep the rest of our fragile selves?

--- End quote ---

That's a frightening concept that I would not like to delve into. D:

Arrow:

--- Quote from: ToxicTrevor on April 25, 2012, 03:19:44 AM ---
--- Quote from: Ashley on April 24, 2012, 10:01:26 PM ---I don't think you understand the difference between a debate and a discussion. There hasn't been any debating in this thread, as there are no opposing viewpoints or hard evidence to support any one opinion.

And most of your questions were already discussed earlier.

--- End quote ---

first of thanks for not shooting back with a troll-ish remark...not saying names.. I do understand but I'm trying to leave the chance for a debate to be open, I mean it is a very big subject but if noone will debate or just respond with Smart Alec comments on anything that revolves around the topic or the questions I've asked then I suppose it should be moved. Thanks for being one of the few to involve yourself logically though.

--- End quote ---
Stop doing tiny text. Highlighting your snide bullshit pisses me off. >:C

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version