RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Venerable Tales

Rep:
Level 60
Checked out the blog, and the new sprites there match the size of the RTP exponentially better than the originals, so let's hope that the person ripping these graphics is up to the task of ripping everything. It just makes the entire presentation look a ton better and more... well, polished. :)

Rep:
Level 81
I agree completely! The Complete Collection style of sprites suits the RTP quite well, in addition to just looking cooler overall. :)
He said he plans to after he rips all of the characters so fingers crossed!
Spoiler for "My Project":
Project topic:

Project blog:

Spoiler for "I Support":

Rep:
Level 60
I agree completely! The Complete Collection style of sprites suits the RTP quite well, in addition to just looking cooler overall. :)
He said he plans to after he rips all of the characters so fingers crossed!

Is that from the PSP port of FF4/TAY? I was gonna suggest that in my first comment, but I guess I forgot, haha

Rep:
Level 81
Yep, from the PSP port!
Project topic:

Project blog:

Spoiler for "I Support":

*crack*
Rep:
Level 64
2012 Best Newbie2012 Most Unsung MemberFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots
Do you still wish for your game to be played and critiqued or would you rather I wait until the next demo? ^-^
All of my scripts are totally free to use for commercial use. You don't need to ask me for permission. I'm too lazy to update every single script post I ever made with this addendum. So ignore whatever "rule" I posted there. :)

All scripts can be found at: https://pastebin.com/u/diamondandplatinum3

Rep:
Level 81
Yeah, you can wait for the next demo. :) Though you can still feel free to play the other one if you want!
Project topic:

Project blog:

Spoiler for "I Support":

Rep:
Level 81
Progress Report

So I probably should just edit this into my above post but this is an update so that's fine... Right? :)
I am planning on doing this at the end of every month! It is basically just to go over all the blog posts for the month! This month there have been 5 posts, 3 of which are kinda interesting. :P
First:
We have the Welcome post. Self-exploratory and not interesting . :P

Second:
Is the new intro and prologue preview. I gave you guys a look at the new preview, showed off a new villian, and talked about how there is now a prologue chapter. I did this so that you don't really know what's going on at first instead of you knowing everything like you do in the current demo.

Third:
I showed off my plan to fix the problem of the sprites being too small. Update on this one though: the person has not ripped any sprites in a couple of weeks which doesn't make me feel too confident about this plan going ahead. Hope for the best though. :)

Fourth:
Boring post to let you guys know that my computer is back.

Fifth:
I showed off four pieces of character artwork. So go check that out if you want to see any of the artwork . :)

If you haven't yet, go check out the blog and feel free to make comments there. :)
Enjoy!
Project topic:

Project blog:

Spoiler for "I Support":