RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[RM2k3]Dragon Ball: Goku's Origins

Rep: +0/-0Level 56
RMRK Junior
I doubt I should have to go over the storyline of Dragon Ball. But I'll add something.

The game takes place during the 23rd World Martial Arts Tournament to the end of the Saiyan saga. The element of the game is RPG/Fighting.

Characters
Goku:18-23
The boy who beat King Piccolo preventing him from destroying the world, enters the 23rd World Martial Arts Tournament to finish the job. Goku's skills are exceptionally good considering his age. However, this is because of who he is, he's not a human. Goku will find out what he is in the Saiyan saga.

Piccolo:??
After King Piccolo's defeat, he qucikly spat out a egg which later hatched into a reincarnation of himself. Piccolo Jr is determined to crush Goku at the 23rd World Martial Arts tournament. However, during the Saiyan saga, Piccolo is forced to team up with Goku.

Raditz:??
Saiyan invader, comes to Earth looking for a Saiyan called Kakarot. He wears a device on his face that detects powerlevels, it detects 2 of the highest on the planet. Piccolo and Goku. Goku is confronted by Raditz.

the game will be programmed with rm2k3. I have experience with XP, but rm2k3 is the only one that lets me do what I want to do without too much hassle. Here are some screens below. Please note: I do care about the criticism, but that doesn't mean I'm gonna change anything just because there are some that don't like it. If there is something that really needs changing, it will. But I'm not making the game to suit other's interests, but my own. Tell me what you guys think.

*crack*
Rep:
Level 64
2012 Best Newbie2012 Most Unsung MemberFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots
Whilst I applause what may look like a fairly decent battle system.

I can't actually give you feedback without playing your game.
A demo is something you should look into creating next :)
All of my scripts are totally free to use for commercial use. You don't need to ask me for permission. I'm too lazy to update every single script post I ever made with this addendum. So ignore whatever "rule" I posted there. :)

All scripts can be found at: https://pastebin.com/u/diamondandplatinum3

Rep: +0/-0Level 56
RMRK Junior
It'll come soon, when I complete the battle system. I already have the events coded up to that moment, so after I get the battle system finished, I'll release one.