RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Holk's Guide Collection

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
In the "What Do You Collect?" topic, I had gone on a bit about my guide collection. I've gone through everything I have here, and taken photos to catalog it. A few people wanted to see pictures, so I'm uploading the .zip file with every guide I have in my apartment. I say it that way because there are a few that I don't have here, some being at my parents' house, some being loaned out, etc. Anyway, I'll post a few sample shots, and then attach the .zip at the end. Check it out if you're interested, and if not, that's cool too~

Alan Wake Survival Bundle

Borderlands GOTY CE

Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia

Final Fantasy III (VI) Nintendo Player's Guide

La Pucelle: Tactics

Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4

(Japanese) Final Fantasy VI: Setting Materials Guide

(Art Books) Mega Man - Official Complete Works

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
You know, I think its all gonna be okay.
For going the distance for a balanced breakfast.Project of the Month winner for June 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2013 Best WriterSilver Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 Participant
Wow. Nice collection there, bud! The FF III guide makes me think of a better time. I loved playing that game for the first time, and La Pucelle of fighting Priere in Disgaea and thinking Atlus was the best gam company ever. What a nostalgia rush!
« Last Edit: March 21, 2012, 12:36:32 PM by EvilM00s »
:tinysmile:

I <3 Green Day
Rep:
Level 58
"I'm the finger fucker" -Tre Cool
2013 Best Newbie2012 Most Missed Member2012 Best Writer
When I saw Alan Wake I got really sad...
I loved that game and I went out and got the DLC for it but for some reason the thing doesn't save and so I have to start over every time I play it...
I wish they would make more games like this one. I really enjoyed it.

Yay for Alan Wake!!!!!!    ;8
It's a good year when you win an award and give a name to a beer. But you have to make up a sex position to complete it. That would be the Bullwinkle.
     -Tre Cool

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 Funniest Member2013 King of RMRK2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best MusicianFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]Most entertaining member on the IRC2011 Best Musician2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member
oooo Alan Wake, I love that game. I never got around to getting the DLC though... I need to do that sometime :mad:

Also that FF3/6 Nintendo Player's Guide brings back a lot of memories. That was the first guide I ever owned ;o I ended up having to throw it away because it got peed on by my dog. :mad:

And that Borderlands guide looks pretty sweet~

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
You have to open the .zip file. That's where the full catalog is.

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 Funniest Member2013 King of RMRK2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best MusicianFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]Most entertaining member on the IRC2011 Best Musician2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member
I know I'm looking through it right now. I forgot I owned this FF9 guide until I saw the image.

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
Can I stay at your place for a while and just read?
bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 94
Oh, we wouldn't just read.

:*

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
bringing sexy back

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
You know, I think its all gonna be okay.
For going the distance for a balanced breakfast.Project of the Month winner for June 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2013 Best WriterSilver Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 Participant
O.o

Share the photos...

Rep:
Level 94
This is post one of a double header. I got another awesome deal from Craigslist that I want to post, but first, THIS came in the mail today!