RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Auto Full Screen Script

pokeball orbOfflineMale
Rep:
Level 64
RMRK Junior
                                                                  Auto Full Screen Script
                                                                                  Author:orb
                                                                                  Version:1.0

Introduction
Its plug and play. Just insert it above main and bellow all others.

Features
When the game starts, it opens up infull screen mode so you don't have to press Alt+Enter.

Screenshots
None requiered

Script
Code: [Select]
#===========================================================================
#Writen by:orb
#version 1.0
#Date 21/3/12
#===========================================================================
#This script turns on the full screen mode automatically with out having
#to press Alt + Enter
#
#Instructions:
#
#This script is plug and play, just paste it ABOVE main, and BELLOW everything
#else!
#lable it Scene_FullPromt and thats it!
#
#--------------------------------------------------------------------------
# Start Scene_FullPromp
class Scene_FullPromp
#------------------------------------------------------------------------------ 
# Begin by loading DataBase
#------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    $data_system = load_data("Data/System.rxdata")
    $game_system = Game_System.new
      showm = Win32API.new 'user32', 'keybd_event', %w(l l l l), ''
       showm.call(18,0,0,0)
       showm.call(13,0,0,0)
       showm.call(13,0,2,0)
       showm.call(18,0,2,0)
       $scene = nil
      end

Compatibility
Compatible with every thing.

Author's Note
You are free to modify or distribute but under the name of the author.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2012, 10:23:56 AM by orb »

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
You know, I think its all gonna be okay.
For going the distance for a balanced breakfast.Project of the Month winner for June 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2013 Best WriterSilver Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 Participant
Neat! I wonder how tough it would be to mod it for VX.
:tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Most Mature Member2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2010 Most Mature Member2010 Favourite Staff Member
What's with the class and loading the system data? Wouldn't the following accomplish the same thing?

Code: [Select]
showm = Win32API.new 'user32', 'keybd_event', %w(l l l l), ''
showm.call(18,0,0,0)
showm.call(13,0,0,0)
showm.call(13,0,2,0)
showm.call(18,0,2,0)

Also, what happens when the game is in fullscreen and the player resets by pressing F12?

And EvilM00s, that would work in VX and VXA straight.

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
You know, I think its all gonna be okay.
For going the distance for a balanced breakfast.Project of the Month winner for June 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2013 Best WriterSilver Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 Participant
I knew that! I was... just... seeing if YOU knew that. Yeah.
Okay, not really. I had no idea. But thanks for setting me straight, MA.
:tinysmile:

pokeball orbOfflineMale
Rep:
Level 64
RMRK Junior
Thanks for telling Modern Algebra. Actually I have been using RPG Maker XP for just 2months so I don't know much. In fact I have made only two scripts, this is one of those. When the player will press the F12 button the game will become windowed and when the player presses the F12 button again, then the game will again becomefull screen.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2012, 04:51:05 PM by orb »