RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[Flixel] Catgirl Factory

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween

I got challenged to make a game by the 19th.
The theme I was challenged with was Catgirls.

This is the result.

YOU are Quality Assurance Engineer XR-1183, tasked with the final check of every catgirl produced by the factory.

The lazy workers upstairs tend to miss pieces when they assemble the domestic cat girls, so you must ensure that none leave the factory without all of their pieces.

Hit the correct arrow keys to put on the piece they're missing.

Play now on Kongregate!

Featuring music by our very own Chris Malson.

« Last Edit: March 18, 2012, 11:37:57 PM by NAMKCOR »

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

pokeball TDSOffline
Rep:
Level 84
-T D S-
Silver - GIAW 11 (Hard)Silver - Game In A Week VII
Pretty good game, got fired 5 seconds into it then got 5230 points after trying out the tutorial.

Rep:
Level 84
Will you join me in the dark side...?
My Puzzle/StandAlone game in a week:

Rep:
Level 85
I solve practical problems.
For taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
kitties : D

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Best Non-RM Creator2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Funniest Member2012 Most Successful Troll2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Best IRC Chatterbox2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato

I AM EMPROYEE NUMBAH ONEUUUU

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
2014 Queen of RMRKProject of the Year 20142014 Best RPG Maker User - Story2011 Best Newbie2014 Best RPG Maker User - Creativity2014 Kindest Member2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.GOOD!For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best Yuyubabe Smiley2012 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity);o
I like the main screen's music a lot! >:c

MOEW!
Spoiler for My Games and Art:
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

The Lhuvia Tales [Current]

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Phoenix Wright: Haunted Turnabout [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Best Non-RM Creator2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Funniest Member2012 Most Successful Troll2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Best IRC Chatterbox2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato

MY SCORE WASN'T SUBMITTED FOR SOME RETARDED REASON BUT KNOW THAT I AM THE MASTER

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
I like the main screen's music a lot! >:c

MOEW!

That's Chris Malson for you!

You too can have amazing music for your game, just visit http://chrismalson.com!

Act now and get your FREE MUSIC BAG!*

*music is a sound and therefore cannot be held in a bag

Rep:
Level 102

FUCK YOU KONGREGATE I OWN THIS GAME SUBMIT MY SCORE THE HIGHSCORE TABLE IS RIGGED FUCK I AM THE KING

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2014 Most Unsung Member2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Most Mature Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2011 Most Mature Member2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Best Veteran2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2010 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2010 Best Use Of Avatar And Signature Space
I might be wrong, but it seemed like it reaches a speed plateau at a fairly manageable speed. I think that the speed should increase a few times more.

A-pow 2015
Rep:
Level 81
2014 Best RPG Maker User - GraphicsFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2013 Most Unsung MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.a^2 + b^2 = c^2How can I help you? :DSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 9Bronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
No love for the voice actor  :(

GREAT!

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
2014 Queen of RMRKProject of the Year 20142014 Best RPG Maker User - Story2011 Best Newbie2014 Best RPG Maker User - Creativity2014 Kindest Member2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.GOOD!For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best Yuyubabe Smiley2012 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity);o
Are you the voice actor, Aco? :o

If so, then your voice is purdy. :)
Spoiler for My Games and Art:
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

The Lhuvia Tales [Current]

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Phoenix Wright: Haunted Turnabout [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
I might be wrong, but it seemed like it reaches a speed plateau at a fairly manageable speed. I think that the speed should increase a few times more.

I could make it increase more, but it really becomes nigh impossible, and due to how it increases, I wanted it to plateau at a speed where people could keep it up for a while.

I could increase the speed maybe once more and that might even be pushing it.

A-pow 2015
Rep:
Level 81
2014 Best RPG Maker User - GraphicsFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2013 Most Unsung MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.a^2 + b^2 = c^2How can I help you? :DSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 9Bronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
Are you the voice actor, Aco? :o

If so, then your voice is purdy. :)

Thanks  ;8

Rep:
Level 102

I could make it increase more, but it really becomes nigh impossible, and due to how it increases, I wanted it to plateau at a speed where people could keep it up for a while.

Does the fact that I got 300,000 points and willingly lost because of how bored I was not indicate that it's a little too easy?

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast

Does the fact that I got 300,000 points and willingly lost because of how bored I was not indicate that it's a little too easy?

There's always going to be people who are very good at a game.

Rep:
Level 102
But I'm not good at any games.

Note comments such as:

20k and something. This game is more endurance than skill, but not bad

Could have kept going, but got bored at the 22k+ range.

Rep:
Level 76
Praise the Sun (Arcana)
GIAW 14: 1st Place (Hard Mode)
That was fun

*crack*
Rep:
Level 64
2012 Most Unsung Member2012 Best NewbieFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots

Definitely needs to be able to speed up more (if possible).
All of my scripts are totally free to use for commercial use. You don't need to ask me for permission. I'm too lazy to update every single script post I ever made with this addendum. So ignore whatever "rule" I posted there. :)

All scripts can be found at: https://pastebin.com/u/diamondandplatinum3

A-pow 2015
Rep:
Level 81
I think the speed's fine. Maybe you could add another object to stick on for the up key? That would make it more difficult and add more variety.

Rep:
Level 84
This text is way too personal.
Bronze - GIAW 11 (Hard)Silver - GIAW Halloween
Addicting :mad:

A vanilla catgirl that has no problems would make it a bit more difficult.

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
You know, I think its all gonna be okay.
For going the distance for a balanced breakfast.Project of the Month winner for June 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2013 Best WriterSilver Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 Participant
I think the speed's fine. Maybe you could add another object to stick on for the up key? That would make it more difficult and add more variety.

Agreed.
:tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
Due to popular demand, the original soundtrack for Catgirl Factory is now available on Soundcloud for your listening pleasure!

Rep:
Level 82
For a game I'm assuming was developed in a short space of time, it's a fun little game but it does get tedious quite quickly. I don't know if it's just my laptop, but the animation was a bit jumpy and put me off too.

I do agree that making use of the UP key, as well as adding in perfect models, although I wouldn't know how you would get penalised for that considering you don't for hitting a key when no catgirl is in front.

The underlying problem of the ease is that at maximum speed, it becomes more of a keep-the-rhythm. I can pretty much start to stare into the screen and keep up okay. Something to keep the player on their toes would definitely make a difference to that.
(Why do I always feel like it's the end of the world and I'm the last man standing?)