RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[ALL, BGM, LOOPS] Aaron Krogh's Music Pack. Free to use, no restrictions.

Rep:
Level 57
Audiophile
Alright, here are a couple of new summer tracks. I have a brand new sound thanks to my coworkers at E.o.E. games! More digital instruments and loops in my library!  :blizj:

The first is a brand new remake of "The Tea Garden," which I wrote in 2008. It was in need of a facelift. The second is a short desert battle loop.

308 - The Tea Garden, Enhanced Version (Scene)

309 - Desert Battle (Short Loop)

As much as I enjoy taking requests, I will not take any more. I simply don't have the time. Sorry for that, but I do hope you enjoy the tracks.
&

Rep:
Level 57
Audiophile
Here's a World Map theme to add to the loop collection:
310 - World Map Theme (Loop)
&

Rep:
Level 57
Everything about Rendered Fate
Here's a World Map theme to add to the loop collection:
310 - World Map Theme (Loop)

I am so using that for Rendered Fate. A great theme, Aaron.
Link to my game is here.
http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,45507.0.html
Feedback will be nice to get, constructive or otherwise.

Rep:
Level 57
Audiophile
Now you can follow me on tumblr.com:
AARON KROGH MUSIC
:)
&

Rep:
Level 57
Audiophile
Several community members have requested that I make .ogg format versions of my songs easier to download. I put together a .zip file containing a decent amount of my free songs in .ogg format. It's a smaller file size than .mp3, and many of you have stated that you prefer .ogg over .mp3.

Download a .zip file containing my RPG music resource package in .ogg format here:
http://www.mediafire.com/?24w9m8uk5p7pk17
&

Rep:
Level 66
welcome to night vale
Contestant - GIAW 10

Rep:
Level 57
Audiophile
Hello, friends.

After taking a long hiatus from sharing music, I have uploaded a bittersweet theme for your game. The theme of the song is "unrequited love." Please remember that you do not have to ask me for permission to use my tracks in a commercial game. All of my SoundCloud tracks that are included in "Sound Color" albums are free to use. Please credit the composer as "Aaron Krogh."

311 - Love from Afar (Loop) - A soft theme for a character or a bittersweet scene. Based on the idea of an unrequited love theme.

P.S.

This post will add additional resources to this resource-themed thread and is not intended to necro-post or anything of that nature. I'm sharing my newest song for public use.

Aaron Krogh
« Last Edit: April 13, 2013, 11:17:33 PM by amkrogh89 »
&

A-pow 2015
Rep:
Level 81
2014 Best RPG Maker User - GraphicsFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2013 Most Unsung MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.How can I help you? :Da^2 + b^2 = c^2Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 9Bronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
That's a really nice track. You're very talented.   :aco:
Don't worry about necro-ing your own threads when you want to add stuff. Necroposts are only annoying when they don't add anything to the thread.

Rep:
Level 57
Audiophile
Don't worry about necro-ing your own threads when you want to add stuff. Necroposts are only annoying when they don't add anything to the thread.
Thanks for the info. I'll keep that in mind. Sadly, it appears that the Audio and Video resource message boards aren't as active as they used to be. Fortunately, this site still has so many other resources to offer.

Thank you for the feedback, everyone!
&

Rep:
Level 57
Audiophile
Friends,

Here's an older track I polished up during my recent stay at the hospital:  :pacman:

312 - Vista Del Mar
Based on a coastal-town idea. Sounds more modern than the usual RPG setting, but here goes nothing.

It's a lot happier-sounding than many of my tracks. I think the post-op pain treatment had a little something to do with its inspiration, haha.
« Last Edit: December 12, 2013, 03:58:36 PM by amkrogh89 »
&

Rep:
Level 57
Audiophile
Friends,

Here's an unconventional track. Minigames, starting towns, or really really excitable characters. It's not my usual fare, but maybe someone will use it.

X01 - Upbeat

(It was commissioned for a game, but apparently was not used. O.O)
Enjoy.
&

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Zero to Hero2013 Biggest Drama WhoreParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 57
Audiophile
Here's a remastered track from a few years ago that was a direct "sequel" to "148 - The Brother I Never Had." It's a little angsty, but I think it can be used in a sweet romantic scene or for a lonely character theme.

313 - Bittersweet Affection

As always, you do not have to ask me for permission to use this track in a commercial project! Use it however you like. I ask that you credit the composer as Aaron Krogh.

Thanks, everyone!
&

Rep:
Level 57
Audiophile
After hours of sorting through my music archives, I was able to recover and export over 100 of my first songs from 2006 - 2008. Most of these tracks were composed using MadTracker for Windows -- not an ideal program for the kind of music I was trying to make. Nevertheless, here they are... most of songs 24 - 141. Some were never finished, and they do not appear in this collection.

Discs 5 & 6 contain music written specifically for RPGs. Some songs were even made with 8-bit synthesizers.
Here is a bonus track that is available on Disc 5 in a slightly different version:

91-C Peaches - Mediafire Download

Edit: 18 tracks from songs 1-23 (2006) have been found! Disc 1 is now downloadable from Mediafire!

As usual, you have my permission to use these tracks commercially, if you so desire. However, please note that these are not the kinds of songs you have come to expect from me. The sound quality is MP3 320kbps, but these are raw exports, they do not loop, and they sound weird.

All right. Let the sharing begin!

AARON KROGH FIRST SOUND COLLECTION

Disc 1 (2006, Selections from Songs 1 - 23)
Mediafire

Disc 2 (2006, Selections from Songs 24 - 43)
Mediafire

Disc 3 (2006-2007, Selections from Songs 44 - 58)
Mediafire

Disc 4 (2007, Selections from Songs 59 - 89)
Mediafire

Disc 5 (2007-2008, Selections from Songs 91 - 121)
Mediafire

Disc 6 (2008, Selections from Songs 122 - 141)
Mediafire
« Last Edit: December 12, 2013, 03:49:43 PM by amkrogh89 »
&

Rep:
Level 57
Audiophile
Good news concerning my "First Sound Collection." 18 tracks from songs 1-23 (2006) have been found! Disc 1 is now downloadable from MediaFire.

As usual, you have my permission to use these tracks commercially. As the name "First Sound Collection" implies, these are the very first songs I wrote, meaning they do not sound like my newest creations.. The sound quality is MP3 320kbps, but these are raw exports and they do not loop.

AARON KROGH FIRST SOUND COLLECTION
Disc 1 (2006, Selections from Songs 1 - 23)
Mediafire
&

Rep:
Level 57
Audiophile
Dear Friends,

I am no longer able to pay for premium SoundCloud services, however, my music is still available through batch ZIP file downloads, hosted on MEGA’s servers.

Feel free to use any of these songs as you please, including for commercial projects.

Also, my original post contains a breakdown of songs according to their intended function / placement in a classic RPG game.

All songs are in MP3 format. Here are the new download links, hosted by MEGA:

SONGS 110, 147 - 314 (Includes all free SoundCloud releases and more! 2010-13)
DOWNLOAD ALL (245MB)

SONGS 001 - 105, 121 - 141 (Includes previously unreleased tracks from 2006-09)
DOWNLOAD PART 1 (344MB) | PART 2 (272MB)

I am sorry for any inconvenience. I will continue to write songs for this community, but I am still on hiatus and am not accepting requests at this time.

Thank you for your continued support. I hope you enjoy the tracks!

Sincerely,
Aaron Krogh
&

Rep:
Level 38
RMRK Junior
Dear Friends,

I am no longer able to pay for premium SoundCloud services, however, my music is still available through batch ZIP file downloads, hosted on MEGA’s servers.

Feel free to use any of these songs as you please, including for commercial projects.

Also, my original post contains a breakdown of songs according to their intended function / placement in a classic RPG game.

All songs are in MP3 format. Here are the new download links, hosted by MEGA:

SONGS 110, 147 - 314 (Includes all free SoundCloud releases and more! 2010-13)
DOWNLOAD ALL (245MB)

SONGS 001 - 105, 121 - 141 (Includes previously unreleased tracks from 2006-09)

I am sorry for any inconvenience. I will continue to write songs for this community, but I am still on hiatus and am not accepting requests at this time.

Thank you for your continued support. I hope you enjoy the tracks!

Sincerely,
Aaron Krogh

Lol, I didn't know you were here.

Rep:
Level 32
RMRK Junior
Damn! Pretty neat sounds! I'm stunned!  ;D

When I was listening to your sounds I came up with a question...

Do you accept requests Aaron?

Rep:
Level 57
Audiophile
The broken links have been restored upon request, and the main post is updated. Here are the new links:

FINISHED TRACKS, 2010 - 2014, #110, 147 - 314 (Includes all previously released, free SoundCloud tracks.)
DOWNLOAD ALL (245MB)

EARLY DEMOS, 2006 - 2009, # 001 - 105, 121 - 141 (Includes previously unreleased tracks from 2006-09. Many are unfinished and don't loop smoothly.)
&