RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[ALL, BGM, LOOPS] Aaron Krogh's Music Pack. Free to use, no restrictions.

Rep:
Level 57
Makin' a commercial game
Alright, I don't mean to rush you, but my game is being released on June 15th. And if you care, it's a commercial game. Now, I really need this music. Please?

Rep:
Level 57
Audiophile
Alright, I don't mean to rush you, but my game is being released on June 15th. And if you care, it's a commercial game. Now, I really need this music. Please?

Sorry, what music was it you wanted?
&

Rep:
Level 57
Makin' a commercial game
I took out the stuff you've already done.

-Earth Spirit Boss Battle (In a desert)
-Demon Boss Battle (very tense music)
-Air Spirit Boss Battle (Maybe with a flute?)
-Fire Spirit Boss Battle (Maybe kinda like a remix of "This is NOT a Drill?")
-A remix of the Demon boss battle, but a bit more tense.
-A remix of Bloodlust (Maybe with a faster tempo?)
-A boss theme that gives the impression of a final battle (In the depths of He**)
and finally
-Remix of the final battle music.

And again, I don't mean to rush you, but (I mean this as a compliment) if the rest of my game uses perfection, the parts that don't will sound REEEEEALLY sucky.

Rep:
Level 57
Audiophile
I'm sorry, I don't remember you asking for all of this. I went back to a March 31st post and found your requests for an earth battle theme and a demon battle theme. I may be able to work on one or both of them.

I believe I already shared the normal, thief, and water battle themes.

My job takes up almost all of my time. I can't promise anything except that I'll try to contribute something to you soon.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2012, 02:22:15 PM by amkrogh89 »
&

Rep:
Level 57
Makin' a commercial game
It is awesome! But I have to inform you, the ones I told you are only 1/2 the bosses in the game...

Maybe I should try that program you use...

Rep:
Level 57
Everything about Rendered Fate
@AMN
He uses Sequel 3, a synthesizer software. It's free to use for the first month, I believe. I played around with it, but I couldn't come up with much, so I can't really contribute until I get the MIDI keyboard, which means 2k/2k3/retro music.

Now, If I can get some VOCALOID software, that'd be awesome as hell, because I can do synths and acapellas for music. [I studied up a bit since my last post in this thread. Not much, but enough to know a little bit of what amkrogh's special contributions are about.]

@Amkrogh89
I won't request anything right now, because I know you're swamped as hell. Once the list clears up quite a bit I might request a singular track.
Link to my game is here.
http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,45507.0.html
Feedback will be nice to get, constructive or otherwise.

Rep:
Level 57
Audiophile
AuraMasterNeal,

Concerning a desert battle theme, my first draft of the "Insidia" battle theme had a guitar synth that might go well with some ambient Latin American percussion and synth. Here's the bit I'm referring to:

I'm willing to try to turn this into a desert battle theme for you if you'll take it. That will mark the end of my request-taking on this forum.
&

Rep:
Level 57
Audiophile
Update: All songs are downloadable again! The previous download cap for each track was 100 downloads. This has been increased to 1,000 per track.

Also, here's an old, formerly discarded track that someone can hopefully use:
« Last Edit: May 19, 2012, 11:36:20 PM by amkrogh89 »
&

Rep:
Level 57
Audiophile
Hey guys, I've uploaded all my songs in one download file, hosted at mediafire.com:

CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD MY COMPLETE LIBRARY IN MP3 FORMAT

I hope this will make it easier for some folks to access the songs. :P
« Last Edit: December 12, 2013, 01:22:40 AM by amkrogh89 »
&

Rep:
Level 57
Makin' a commercial game
I like the desert battle theme! But I really need music for the rest of the bosses. And as I said, my game is released June 15! So, I'm not meaning to rush you, but I can't get music like yours anywhere else, so I need it from you!

EDIT: I was looking at your other music, and I think that Megaboss sounds great for the air sprit battle, and Boss Battle sounds great for the final battle. I'll keep looking to see if there's anything else I can use.

EDIT 2: Blood Mambo sounds good for the fire sprit battle, and "Don't Mess with Me" is PERFECT for the first demon boss battle. If you can still do the remixes, and the desert sprit boss battle, that would be awesome. Just to say, what I need now is:

-A remix of "Don't Mess with Me", but a bit more tense.
-Remix of "Boss Battle"(Extremely fast).
« Last Edit: June 07, 2012, 01:13:11 PM by AuraMasterNeal »

Rep:
Level 57
Audiophile
I like the desert battle theme! But I really need music for the rest of the bosses. And as I said, my game is released June 15! So, I'm not meaning to rush you, but I can't get music like yours anywhere else, so I need it from you!

EDIT: I was looking at your other music, and I think that Megaboss sounds great for the air sprit battle, and Boss Battle sounds great for the final battle. I'll keep looking to see if there's anything else I can use.

EDIT 2: Blood Mambo sounds good for the fire sprit battle, and "Don't Mess with Me" is PERFECT for the first demon boss battle. If you can still do the remixes, and the desert sprit boss battle, that would be awesome. Just to say, what I need now is:

-A remix of "Don't Mess with Me", but a bit more tense.

I'll do what I can to help, but I'm working 9.5 hours a day at work and I'm beat when I get home. Sometimes writing music is the last thing I want to do, but I think I can do some remixes. :)
&

Rep:
Level 57
Everything about Rendered Fate
I think I may know someone who can help, even though he says his skills are crap [which is complete bs]. Look up D&P3, he can be of some use.
Link to my game is here.
http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,45507.0.html
Feedback will be nice to get, constructive or otherwise.

Rep:
Level 57
Makin' a commercial game
That's awesome! But... the game might have a sequel, if you get what I mean by that. And if you can't do it, that's fine. I do know a bit about making music, and you saw my draft on the Robber battle theme, so I could also try out using that program you mentioned, after I get my own laptop with the money from selling my game.

EDIT: And BTW, thanks for helping with the music for my game when I had nowhere else to turn. As you've seen, I can make some OK music, but not NEAR as good as yours. I'll bet that the first comment some people will say when the game comes out in four days is that they love the music. Thank you. I've really got to add you to the "Special Thanks" part of the credits.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2012, 01:56:49 PM by AuraMasterNeal »

Rep:
Level 57
Audiophile
That's awesome! But... the game might have a sequel, if you get what I mean by that. And if you can't do it, that's fine. I do know a bit about making music, and you saw my draft on the Robber battle theme, so I could also try out using that program you mentioned, after I get my own laptop with the money from selling my game.

EDIT: And BTW, thanks for helping with the music for my game when I had nowhere else to turn. As you've seen, I can make some OK music, but not NEAR as good as yours. I'll bet that the first comment some people will say when the game comes out in four days is that they love the music. Thank you. I've really got to add you to the "Special Thanks" part of the credits.

Neal,

Here's the best I can do for now. I'll try to keep working, but I'm really rushed for time.

307 - Wrath (Don't Mess With Me Remix, Loop, MP3)

&

Rep:
Level 57
Makin' a commercial game
That's AWESOME! Thanks for trying even when you're in a time crunch!

Rep:
Level 57
Audiophile
That's AWESOME! Thanks for trying even when you're in a time crunch!

I'm so glad you like it.

My day has not been going so well. My computer connectivity at work keeps failing, and someone took my lunch. : (
&

*crack*
Rep:
Level 64
2012 Best Newbie2012 Most Unsung MemberFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots
Sorry to hear about your lunch :( It grinds my gears when people do that.

Computer connectivity at work can be blamed on the IT guys though. :)
All of my scripts are totally free to use for commercial use. You don't need to ask me for permission. I'm too lazy to update every single script post I ever made with this addendum. So ignore whatever "rule" I posted there. :)

All scripts can be found at: https://pastebin.com/u/diamondandplatinum3

Rep:
Level 57
Makin' a commercial game

Rep:
Level 57
Audiophile
Friends,

I have updated the song links in the initial post. Now the tracks are categorized by their intended use, including "Battle Themes," "Town & Map Themes," "Dungeon Themes," "Scenes," "Ambient Themes," "Character Themes" and "Inn Themes."

The purpose of this update is to make finding songs easier for you.

Also, do not be surprised if the links take you to a 5-second advertisement page. All of the resources listed in this thread are FREE, but I still need funds in order to keep providing you with my music.

To reach the music page, simply wait five seconds as the advertisement displays, then click the continue button in the upper-right-hand corner of the web page to go directly to the song's download page. Let me know if a link does not work, and I'll fix it ASAP.

As always, thanks for your support!

~Aaron
&

Rep:
Level 77
RMRK Junior
Who left the Milk Out is missing its extension for some reason.

Also, I'm looking for a theme that'll suit a feudal-era Japanese town

Rep:
Level 57
Audiophile
Who left the Milk Out is missing its extension for some reason.

Also, I'm looking for a theme that'll suit a feudal-era Japanese town

Thanks! *Fixed*
&

Rep:
Level 77
RMRK Junior
Still happens. What's weird is Firefox says it's a mp3 but saves it without its extension for some reason...

Rep:
Level 57
Audiophile
Hmm... Try it now, and let me know if it works for you. I'm not sure why that happened. Thanks for letting me know!
&

Rep:
Level 77
RMRK Junior
Adding the extension manually fixed it. Might be a bug in Firefox depending on what the last letter is.

Rep:
Level 57
Audiophile
I like the desert battle theme! But I really need music for the rest of the bosses. And as I said, my game is released June 15!
. . .
AuraMasterNeal,

306 - Boss Battle 2 - An alternate take on "162 - Boss Battle"

A little late, but here's a track you requested. I have to say, though, that I can't promise another song. This is a retake of the all-encompassing boss battle theme. I hope you can use it.

~Aaron
&