RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[ALL, BGM, LOOPS] Aaron Krogh's Music Pack. Free to use, no restrictions.

SOON
Rep:
Level 72
Jomarcenter - MJM
My music will always be free unless I state otherwise. Some of my tracks are reaching the free download limit on soundcloud, so I'm thinking about getting a Premiun account soon. Send me a message if a link expires, and I'll send a song to you.

Thanks,
Aaron
i mean if you going to make a new one?

Rep:
Level 57
Audiophile
All new ones will be free if they're posted on soundcloud. I don't post songs if I've been asked to keep it from the public, which is rare. I want people to use these free of charge, so I don't want to limit any of my future free songs. Having said that, I won't be taking many commissions for a while. I'm getting used to a new work schedule, finishing school stuff and lots of other life changes are going on. Sorry for venting!

Yeah, all of my soundcloud songs are free and always will be as long as they're on the site. :)
« Last Edit: April 30, 2012, 06:32:06 PM by amkrogh89 »
&

SOON
Rep:
Level 72
Jomarcenter - MJM

i mean if you going to make a new one?
All new ones will be free if they're posted on soundcloud. I don't post songs if I've been asked to keep it from the public, which is rare. I want people to use these free of charge, so I don't want to limit any of my future free songs. Having said that, I won't be taking many commissions for a while. I'm getting used to a new work schedule, finishing school stuff and lots of other life changes are going on. Sorry for venting!

Yeah, all of my soundcloud songs are free and always will be as long as they're on the site. :)

if your soundcloud limit had been reached, upload the music to youtube and upload ready to use music file to whatever place you like.(like an upload site)
and also i really need some song to use in the game soundtrack (which is free to use by anyone so they can know how I hated sopa, pipa , acta, CISPA)
« Last Edit: April 27, 2012, 12:13:28 PM by jomarcenter »

Rep:
Level 82
Soccer yarouze!
Contestant - GIAW 9
You hate SOPA?
Wow, that's a new one!

And really, are you really really really suggesting youtube as an alternitave for soundcloud?

SOON
Rep:
Level 72
Jomarcenter - MJM
You hate SOPA?
Wow, that's a new one!

And really, are you really really really suggesting youtube as an alternitave for soundcloud?
well youtube had a high definition feature and you don't need premium account to upload videos...
and sometime some people use youtube to upload some of their songs.
because sound cloud  is the currently major song upload site on the internet. there is no more alternative...
« Last Edit: April 27, 2012, 12:23:26 PM by jomarcenter »

Rep:
Level 57
Audiophile
if your soundcloud limit had been reached, upload the music to youtube and upload ready to use music file to whatever place you like.(like an upload site)
and also i really need some song to use in the game soundtrack (which is free to use by anyone so they can know how I hated sopa, pipa , acta, CISPA)

I appreciate the suggestion, but within two weeks I will have a $40/yr. premium account with a 1,000 download limit. That should last for quite a while. If all else fails, I'll just re-upload the songs with zero download-counts. :)
« Last Edit: April 27, 2012, 12:24:21 PM by amkrogh89 »
&

SOON
Rep:
Level 72
Jomarcenter - MJM

I appreciate the suggestion, but within two weeks I will have a premium account with a 1,000 download limit. That should last for quite a while. If all else fails, I'll just re-upload the songs with zero download-counts. :)
well sound cloud premium feature if you choose its pro plus for a year you save at least 208 euro. (i calculated the monthly payment for 12 month)  unless if someone donated 1000 euro to you well you have 2 year of pro plus account. but the lite is also ok...

Rep:
Level 57
Audiophile
Yeah, the Light account is what I'm referring to. It won't break the bank at $40 USD a year. Plus, I found an $11 off coupon.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2012, 07:35:13 PM by amkrogh89 »
&

SOON
Rep:
Level 72
Jomarcenter - MJM
well then here is some request shorted by type. (well i'm going to make it 3 by 3 so you won't stress out a bit)

scene
-a very dramatic scene. (using any instrument if you like)

boss battle
-an epic time travel boss battle. (using any instrument if you like)

ending
-an very heart loving ending which can touch anyone heart if listen to. (using any instrument if you like)

well i'm going to make those the official future helper and the seven tower sound track. which anyone can use it anything. (at least i'm nice)

Rep:
Level 82
Soccer yarouze!
Contestant - GIAW 9
If anyone can use it, there is no point in making it the official soundtrack Oo
What i mean is, if you want your own music for your game, don't let anyone else use it. That has nothing to do with being nice or not, it's just to make a Game unique.

And your song descriptions are a little... Well, can you even call that descritptions?

SOON
Rep:
Level 72
Jomarcenter - MJM
What i mean is, if you want your own music for your game, don't let anyone else use it. That has nothing to do with being nice or not, it's just to make a Game unique.

And your song descriptions are a little... Well, can you even call that descritptions?
at least i'm being specific here...
and also i'm opposing the current CISPA bill... and showing my hate to sopa, pipa, acta and cispa.
so show i'm really opposing those bill i'm doing a very good thing too by letting anyone using the official soundtrack...

Rep:
Level 57
Audiophile
jomarcenter,

I'll be happy to work on some music for you. I urge you to check out my soundcloud page to see if you like any of the nine battle songs I've already written. Also, see if any of the more "dramatic" songs like "This is Not a Drill," "Treacherous Slopes," "Pre-Boss-Battle Tension" are what you're looking for. I take requests, but I have to limit myself, too. I will be happy to help if you can't find what you need.

Here's my soundcloud page : http://soundcloud.com/aaron-anderson-11
&

SOON
Rep:
Level 72
Jomarcenter - MJM
jomarcenter,

I'll be happy to work on some music for you. I urge you to check out my soundcloud page to see if you like any of the nine battle songs I've already written. Also, see if any of the more "dramatic" songs like "This is Not a Drill," "Treacherous Slopes," "Pre-Boss-Battle Tension" are what you're looking for. I take requests, but I have to limit myself, too. I will be happy to help if you can't find what you need.

Here's my soundcloud page : http://soundcloud.com/aaron-anderson-11
thank in advance, and you really help me out.

Rep:
Level 82
Soccer yarouze!
Contestant - GIAW 9

at least i'm being specific here...
and also i'm opposing the current CISPA bill... and showing my hate to sopa, pipa, acta and cispa.
so show i'm really opposing those bill i'm doing a very good thing too by letting anyone using the official soundtrack...

What has sharing things like music to do with being against sopa and such?

Rep:
Level 57
Everything about Rendered Fate
Well, if he's using music for a game that represents this, that's one thing.
Link to my game is here.
http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,45507.0.html
Feedback will be nice to get, constructive or otherwise.

SOON
Rep:
Level 72
Jomarcenter - MJM
i have a question.
when does the music that i request usually complete?

Rep:
Level 57
Audiophile
I would like to know a little more about the scenes I'm supposed to be writing music for. Also, especially concerning the battle theme, have you checked my site for music that you might use? It would speed up the process if you could give me a little more detail. For instance, someone asked me for a song to go with a scene where characters were escaping a volcanic mine.

I have plenty of battle themes that might fit your "time travel boss" and lots of dramatic songs. Listen to some of these and compare them with what you're looking for.

Dramatic / Battle:
Spoiler for:

Emotional:
Spoiler for:

I'm sorry, but I don't know when I'll have the music ready. Whatever information you can give me about these tracks will be extremely helpful. Otherwise, I may come up with something entirely different than what you want. Thanks for your patience.
&

SOON
Rep:
Level 72
Jomarcenter - MJM
I would like to know a little more about the scenes I'm supposed to be writing music for. Also, especially concerning the battle theme, have you checked my site for music that you might use? It would speed up the process if you could give me a little more detail. For instance, someone asked me for a song to go with a scene where characters were escaping a volcanic mine.

I have plenty of battle themes that might fit your "time travel boss" and lots of dramatic songs. Listen to some of these and compare them with what you're looking for.

Dramatic / Battle:
Spoiler for:

Emotional:
Spoiler for:

I'm sorry, but I don't know when I'll have the music ready. Whatever information you can give me about these tracks will be extremely helpful. Otherwise, I may come up with something entirely different than what you want. Thanks for your patience.

can i pm you instead because i won't want anyone reading the information since it contain spoiler to the game.

Rep:
Level 57
Audiophile
Jomarcenter,

That's totally fine.

To the community, I have to say that this commission will mark the end of requests. If you ask me to write you a song, I may have one for you, but I cannot commit to any more. I've received a lot, and am scurrying to finish all of them, some of them coming from other forums. Thanks for understanding.

~Aaron
&

Rep:
Level 57
Audiophile
well then here is some request shorted by type.
. . .
ending
-an very heart loving ending which can touch anyone heart if listen to. (using any instrument if you like)

Jomarcenter,

Here's what I came up with. I'm sorry if it's not what you were looking for. I don't think I'll have time to change anything about it.

301 - Good Memories
&

SOON
Rep:
Level 72
Jomarcenter - MJM
well then here is some request shorted by type.
. . .
ending

Jomarcenter,

Here's what I came up with. I'm sorry if it's not what you were looking for. I don't think I'll have time to change anything about it.

301 - Good Memories
thank. it just what i'm looking for.

Sperm Donor Extraordinaire
Rep:
Level 77
Bronze - GIAW 9
I'm loving this stuff.  Very good job.  Much better than most of my music made in fruity loops lol
I am out of fucks to give.  In fact, I think you owe ME some fucks.  I have insufficient fucks in the fucking account.

Rep:
Level 69
RMRK Junior
Very beautiful sound, you have a style that reminds me of playing rpgs in my childhood.  I'm very interested in your work, PM me if you're interested in working for a commercial project.

Rep:
Level 57
Audiophile
Update: While my soundcloud.com account is preventing a few downloads from being available, you can easily go to my last.fm page and download any song for free. Click on an album on the following page to preview & download songs:

Aaron Krogh's last.fm Music Resources

The list of songs that are currently unavailable on soundcloud.com include "Touch the Sky," "Don't Mess with Me," "The Lonely Amazon," and Megaboss-B Type."
« Last Edit: May 03, 2012, 02:12:11 PM by amkrogh89 »
&