RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[ALL, BGM, LOOPS] Aaron Krogh's Music Pack. Free to use, no restrictions.

Rep:
Level 57
Everything about Rendered Fate
I suppose brass, but also a little bit of a crystal-like sound, keeping the track upbeat, but also soothing. It could also be described as a type of out at night, hitting the city music, but keeping it more castle-oriented. also, any drum-work could help out, too. If it can be kept simple, go for it. However, If things need to get complicated, I more than understand, I had that problem on an essay once [I know it doesn't relate well but I'm thinking general art instead of music] and had to get bow-legged tying everything together properly.

Cheers,
Revtattertot
Link to my game is here.
http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,45507.0.html
Feedback will be nice to get, constructive or otherwise.

Rep:
Level 57
Audiophile
If I may, Would I request something like a happy tune, sort of castle-oriented, everyone's going along, doing their business, little kids playing on the street, creating this mood of up-beat peace [if that even makes sense]. Lemme know if you have the time to do this or not, because I can pretty much empathize with the whole schedule thing by now.

I went ahead and did this much for your castle theme. It doesn't have drums. I can't seem to make it sound good with them as of now. It's a loop in .ogg format.

298 - Home (Loop)
« Last Edit: April 10, 2012, 01:43:21 PM by amkrogh89 »
&

Rep:
Level 57
Makin' a commercial game
I want to show you one of the best pieces of music that I've ever seen on noteflight. This was made without a paid membership, and I use it for a death scene in my game.(No, I did not make this myself) http://www.noteflight.com/scores/view/966ab5771dded5b5c457b96d8c60de2e362da926. And you are one of the nicest to me on these forums. If you don't know what I mean, look at the link in my siggy.

Rep:
Level 57
Audiophile
I want to show you one of the best pieces of music that I've ever seen on noteflight. This was made without a paid membership, and I use it for a death scene in my game.(No, I did not make this myself)
The song you shared reminds me SO much of playing my old PS1 RPGs. Nice find.
And you are one of the nicest to me on these forums.
Thanks for being nice to me, too.
&

Rep:
Level 58
Attraction of goodwill
I would like to request for you to create some BGM for traveling around on a cliff.
I'll leave that to you to decide how it should sound.

But I'd also like to request for you to add your very own wind BGS to it (as the RPG wind BGS sounds terrible to me :-[) + that will make it fit in better with the BGM :D
Sometimes I wonder if I need psychiatric help :'(

Rep:
Level 57
Audiophile
Aelita,

I'll see what I can do. I don't have any wind sound effects, but hopefully I can find some free-use ones online.
Also, have you played this track?

292 - Touch the Sky (Loop)

I wrote it as a theme for a windy mountain. I might modify it for you or use the same instruments, if you'd like.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2012, 09:24:10 PM by amkrogh89 »
&

Rep:
Level 58
Attraction of goodwill
That sounds absolutely beautiful

But I was thinking of something a little more deep.

And yeah, I would like to leave instruments, style and all music related things up to musicians {A.K.A you} :)

Rep:
Level 57
Audiophile
Okay, maybe something a little darker.

What do you mean by deep? More sounds, echoes, instruments... less? A minor key instead of major?

I'm thinking of echoing clean e-guitar sounds (like in "The Brother I Never Had") along with the pan-flute from "Touch the Sky."

I'm not sure what to do about the wind effects, to be honest. I don't have any, and I'd have to use someone else's, which would make the track "non-royalty-free." Plus, adding effects to the music can imbalance the sound. Would you be opposed to finding a new wind sound effect to use apart from the music? I'm sorry about that.
&

Rep:
Level 58
Attraction of goodwill
I don't know squat about music :-[ I don't know what a minor or major key is.

Something deeper like this ^-^
Download http://rmrk.net/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=45412.0;attach=26575

Nope I'm not opposed to you doing whatever you'd like on your own song ;8

Rep:
Level 57
Audiophile
Wow, that's beautiful. That's a minor key, and it makes the song sound deep 'cause it's not "happy" like a major key. Touch the Sky is in a major key, so it sounds quite different. Thanks for the help! Working on it now.
&

Rep:
Level 57
Makin' a commercial game
Thanks for being nice to me, too.

Your welcome.

Rep:
Level 57
If I may, Would I request something like a happy tune, sort of castle-oriented, everyone's going along, doing their business, little kids playing on the street, creating this mood of up-beat peace [if that even makes sense]. Lemme know if you have the time to do this or not, because I can pretty much empathize with the whole schedule thing by now.

I went ahead and did this much for your castle theme. It doesn't have drums. I can't seem to make it sound good with them as of now. It's a loop in .ogg format.

298 - Home (Loop)
As always, you never cease to amaze, Aaron.

This will work great for the map I'm making.
Link to my game is here.

Rep: +0/-0Level 68
RMRK Junior
I love the music you've made. I'm generally pretty picky about the music I'll use, but all of this sounds great, and I find myself making return trips to check if I missed any. This music is better than anything I could ever imagine. <3

Rep:
Level 57
Audiophile
Wow, thanks guys!
...Can you guess what I'm doing right now?... lol
&

Rep:
Level 57
Either schoolwork or musical art, one of the two.
Link to my game is here.

Rep:
Level 57
Audiophile
I would like to request for you to create some BGM for traveling around on a cliff.
I'll leave that to you to decide how it should sound.
299 - Treacherous Slopes
&

Rep:
Level 58
Attraction of goodwill
That is perfect.

I adore you for this :gracie:

Rep:
Level 57
Audiophile
You are most welcome. I had a lot of fun writing it.

On that note, I've been having a little too much fun taking requests. For the time being, I can no longer accomodate requests. My life is too hectic. I'm sorry if it's inconvenient.

Thanks for your support, guys.
&

*crack*
Rep:
Level 64
2012 Best Newbie2012 Most Unsung MemberFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots
That's all good. You've been a big help to RPG makers everywhere ;8

Looking forward to seeing when you can take requests again :)
All of my scripts are totally free to use for commercial use. You don't need to ask me for permission. I'm too lazy to update every single script post I ever made with this addendum. So ignore whatever "rule" I posted there. :)

All scripts can be found at: https://pastebin.com/u/diamondandplatinum3

Rep:
Level 57
Audiophile
&

Rep:
Level 57
Audiophile
Love the music. Could I make a request from one of the masters?
I'm looking for a good mountside music track for a wind-blown feel to the maps I'm doing.
Cheers, Revtattertot.

Rev,

I just got a notification from soundcloud.com that "Touch the Sky" is my first track to approach the 100-downloads limit (for free users like me). :D

I'll eventually subscribe so people can keep downloading.

And, good news, folks. If you have any requests, you can ask again starting this Saturday. That being said, I'm still busy as heck. I'd be happy to help you with one track, maybe two. I'll let you know if I can't accept a commission. Thanks, guys.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2012, 09:50:46 PM by amkrogh89 »
&

*crack*
Rep:
Level 64
2012 Best Newbie2012 Most Unsung MemberFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots
You're very helpful, and your music is incredible.

Keep it up amkrogh :)
All of my scripts are totally free to use for commercial use. You don't need to ask me for permission. I'm too lazy to update every single script post I ever made with this addendum. So ignore whatever "rule" I posted there. :)

All scripts can be found at: https://pastebin.com/u/diamondandplatinum3

Rep:
Level 57
Love the music. Could I make a request from one of the masters?
I'm looking for a good mountside music track for a wind-blown feel to the maps I'm doing.
Cheers, Revtattertot.

Rev,

I just got a notification from soundcloud.com that "Touch the Sky" is my first track to approach the 100-downloads limit (for free users like me). :D

I'll eventually subscribe so people can keep downloading.

And, good news, folks. If you have any requests, you can ask again starting this Saturday. That being said, I'm still busy as heck. I'd be happy to help you with one track, maybe two. I'll let you know if I can't accept a commission. Thanks, guys.

Congratz, Aaron! [Damn, I'm really trying hard not to sound condescending or belittling at any context here, but it's hard because everything else was said already. I'll just say keep up the art, and good luck in your synths.]
Link to my game is here.

SOON
Rep:
Level 72
Jomarcenter - MJM
your music is the best.
is your service is free or do i have to pay for it?
because i will make a soundtrack out of all the set of music used in my game. (except the rtp one)

Rep:
Level 57
Audiophile
My music will always be free unless I state otherwise. Some of my tracks are reaching the free download limit on soundcloud, so I'm thinking about getting a Premiun account soon. Send me a message if a link expires, and I'll send a song to you.

Thanks,
Aaron
&