RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[ALL, BGM, LOOPS] Aaron Krogh's Music Pack. Free to use, no restrictions.

Rep:
Level 57
Everything about Rendered Fate
You aren't kidding when you said that baby needed space, just looking at the dl and its 19min dl time. [I say that because my laptop can download relatively big files in like 3 minutes, so this sucker MUST be huge!]
Link to my game is here.
http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,45507.0.html
Feedback will be nice to get, constructive or otherwise.

Rep:
Level 57
Audiophile
It needs space, but it needs a fast processor and lots of ram. For that song I needed about 15 separate instruments with lots of reverb, and my old computer could only stand me using 7 tracks and only two with reverb...  :-\
&

Rep:
Level 57
Sounds like a walk. I'll see what I can do.
Link to my game is here.

Rep:
Level 57
Audiophile
Alright, now for battle music request galore...
-Just a general battle music
-Robber Boss Battle (location in a city)
 . . .

Okay, here is another battle theme, as requested. This time I tried to come up with a battle loop that could be your "robber" or "general" battle music.

295 - Insidia (Battle, Loop, OGG)
Preview & Download
   Insidia - Greek Goddess of Treachery.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2012, 11:09:33 PM by amkrogh89 »
&

Rep:
Level 57
Audiophile
And here's my newest:

296 - The Tea Garden (Loop, OGG)
Preview & Download
   A nice, peaceful track with music box synth, strings and woodwinds.
&

*crack*
Rep:
Level 64
2012 Best Newbie2012 Most Unsung MemberFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots
Any chance I could get you to make a Normal Battle Theme with a Rock theme going for it but with violins as well?
All of my scripts are totally free to use for commercial use. You don't need to ask me for permission. I'm too lazy to update every single script post I ever made with this addendum. So ignore whatever "rule" I posted there. :)

All scripts can be found at: https://pastebin.com/u/diamondandplatinum3

Rep:
Level 57
Audiophile
I might be able to add some strings to one of the battle themes I've already made w/ electric guitars. Battle themes are the most difficult for me. I would either add them to "Heated Battle" or "Boss Battle." Have you listened to those on my soundcloud page? Would you prefer one over the other?

Edit: I'll attempt to come up with something original. I don't want to leave you hanging.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2012, 03:13:47 PM by amkrogh89 »
&

*crack*
Rep:
Level 64
2012 Best Newbie2012 Most Unsung MemberFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots
I've heard quite a lot of your work actually.
A number of GIAW entries were using your music.

Needless to say, I quite liked it.

Here is something I'm referring to in regards to rock and violin.
(Removed :'( )

This is just a reference, of course I'd like it if you tried it with your own style of musical instruments.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2012, 04:21:07 PM by Chris 3 »
All of my scripts are totally free to use for commercial use. You don't need to ask me for permission. I'm too lazy to update every single script post I ever made with this addendum. So ignore whatever "rule" I posted there. :)

Rep:
Level 57
Audiophile
I can't access the music link for some reason. I tried to download it from the mirror site as well. Can you post another link?

Anyway, I'll get on it. :) Do you mind if I borrow tunes and phrases from my old songs? Most of the track will be freshly-made, but I have some decent battle intros and transitions that I'd like to reuse.
&

*crack*
Rep:
Level 64
Should work now
(Removed Link Since this is a thread about amkrogh89's music :) and the music composition linking this reference has been completed)

And hey man, it's your composition, if you want to use your old loops, go for it ;)
I'm not skilled enough at composing to make my own I'm afraid ;_;
« Last Edit: April 09, 2012, 03:50:00 PM by Chris 3 »

Rep:
Level 57
Audiophile
I love that music! Unfortunately, mine won't sound nearly as good. I'm working on it now, tho. :D
&

*crack*
Rep:
Level 64
Looking forward to your results :)

Rep:
Level 57
Audiophile
Any chance I could get you to make a Normal Battle Theme with a Rock theme going for it but with violins as well?

I added plenty of pizzicato violas and a main violin theme to the "Heated Battle" track. I hope you can use this.

297 - Bloodlust (Loop, OGG)
Preview & Download
&

*crack*
Rep:
Level 64
Sounds good dude :)

It's not as high-pumped as I intended for it to be.
But this music is completely perfect for an entirely different battle theme I wanted :D

So yes, I can use this :)

Rep:
Level 57
Audiophile
Glad I could help.

I just added:

149 - Serenity (Loop)
Preview & Download
   A simple, angelic song with dreamy synth pads and a flute.
&

Rep:
Level 57
Makin' a commercial game
I like insida as a main battle theme, and Bloodlust sounds perfect for the robber battle theme (Even though it wasn't made for me :'( ).

*crack*
Rep:
Level 64
Doesn't mean you can't use it :)

Rep:
Level 57
Makin' a commercial game
I actually compose too, and my attempt at the robber battle music was sucky. Vs. Robber

Rep:
Level 57
Audiophile
AuraMasterNeal, I like your song! My first few songs were not nearly as original (mine were about 8 notes repeating themselves for two minutes :V ) I really like the fact that it has sheet music accompaniment, too.

And to interject, my music is for everyone, even if it's written upon request by another user.

I wouldn't make "private" commissions available to the public without permission.

And I'm so glad you can use these. It's hard for me to write music for a scene if I don't know the story and characters, so I understand the swapping of Insidia for Bloodlust. Songs like "The Tea Garden," "Brother I Never Had" and "The Fig Tree" are based on people and characters whom I love, so they sound more passionate. I hope that makes sense.  :P
&

*crack*
Rep:
Level 64
I'll be sure to give a better description and reference next time if my requesting is not an issue :)

Rep:
Level 57
Makin' a commercial game
The only problem with noteflight is that you can only have 10 scores without a paid membership. And BTW, Insida is my main battle theme now.

Rep:
Level 57
Audiophile
I'll be sure to give a better description and reference next time if my requesting is not an issue :)
No problem. :)
The only problem with noteflight is that you can only have 10 scores without a paid membership. And BTW, Insida is my main battle theme now.
Yeah, paid memberships to anything sucks right now. I am going to be so happy when I have a fixed income.  8)
&

Sperm Donor Extraordinaire
Rep:
Level 77
Bronze - GIAW 9
I'm liking this stuff.  Wish I would have seen this during the GIAW competition but at the same time, my internet was running at a crawl so I probably would not have been able to download any of this to begin with, much less upload it all.  Thanks for giving us these original resources!
I am out of fucks to give.  In fact, I think you owe ME some fucks.  I have insufficient fucks in the fucking account.

Rep:
Level 57
And to interject, my music is for everyone, even if it's written upon request by another user.
While that may be the case, I just won't feel right using a track that wasn't up originally or that I requested myself. I apologize if this is necroposting, but I have been busy with the game I'm working on and since I've also got school, things get a bit swamped on my end, so no time to actually TALK.

If I may, Would I request something like a happy tune, sort of castle-oriented, everyone's going along, doing their business, little kids playing on the street, creating this mood of up-beat peace [if that even makes sense]. Lemme know if you have the time to do this or not, because I can pretty much empathize with the whole schedule thing by now.
Link to my game is here.

Rep:
Level 57
Audiophile
Sure, I'll get on that right away. Do you want there to be brass, woodwinds, strings...? Any info that will help is appreciated.
&