RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[ALL, BGM, LOOPS] Aaron Krogh's Music Pack. Free to use, no restrictions.

Rep:
Level 57
Audiophile
amkrogh89, which is my online alias across the board,
or Aaron Krogh (pending name change! i'm gettin' hitched!!!).

Thanks for the compliments.  :lol:
&

Rep:
Level 57
Everything about Rendered Fate
You're welcome, Amkrough89

Cheers,
Revtattertot
Link to my game is here.
http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,45507.0.html
Feedback will be nice to get, constructive or otherwise.

Rep:
Level 57
Makin' a commercial game
I'd ask for more music, but I don't want to be rude...

Rep:
Level 57
Audiophile
Revtattertot,
I'm sorry to nitpick, but Krogh doesn't have the "u." It certainly sounds like it should, though! *sorry*
&

Rep:
Level 57
Audiophile
I'd ask for more music, but I don't want to be rude...

Feel free to ask! I'll let you know if I can or can't do it.  :blizj:
&

Rep:
Level 57
Makin' a commercial game
Alright, now for battle music request galore...
-Just a general battle music
-Robber Boss Battle (location in a city)
-Water Spirit Boss Battle (sense of flowing water)
-Earth Spirit Boss Battle (In a desert)
-Demon Boss Battle (very tense music)
I think that's enough for now...

Rep:
Level 57
Neal, that can be shortened.

Blood Mambo or Heated Battle would work for the normal battle.
Blood Mambo can work for the city battle.
Megaboss F has that demonic vibe to it.

A good request would be like a straight up soft theme giving off the vibe of like an arcane salt flat in the middle of an ocean, mostly empty except for a few monsters, and some slight treasure, with something big just.. there, but unseen, like you know its there to jump out at you.
Link to my game is here.

Rep:
Level 57
Audiophile
Sounds fun. Let me see what scraps I have from incomplete works. I may be able to speed up the process by self-plagiarizing. Would you be opposed to the idea of having one or two main tunes as the basis for these battle themes? I'll rearrange them, of course, to suit your requests.

Having said that, this is going to take a long time if I complete these. I would not expect them to be ready anytime soon. I have two 12-page papers and two 5-pagers coming up, and since I'm so close to graduation, they'll require most of my time.

But, free time! Yayy! I'll do what I can.  :blizj:
&

Rep:
Level 57
I apologize if we overloaded you, amkrogh.
Link to my game is here.

Rep:
Level 57
Makin' a commercial game
Hey, I'd be fine if each was a remix of the regular battle music suited to the theme. And don't worry, I'm in all advanced classes in seventh grade, so I feel your pain.

Rep:
Level 57
7th grader can only do Pre-AP, AP is in the high-school/college range.

While it's essentially the same diff, it'd be safe to say neither one of us truly know what he feels like.
I should know, I have to come up with a soundtrack for R&J by Monday, plus write an essay on how each individual song relates to it. Still not as hard as what he has to do, he practically has to be writing a novel.
Link to my game is here.

Rep:
Level 57
Makin' a commercial game
Why are we discussing this in an RPG Maker forum?

Rep:
Level 57
It's kind of a nerd thing. I talk about random subjects and I try to go for a fair amount of clarity in speech.

Other than that, no other reason.
Link to my game is here.

Rep:
Level 57
Audiophile
Thanks for understanding the musical theme idea. It's easier for me to take a tune and rework it and use it multiple times in a soundtrack to reflect different moods. I'm not sure what I'll do, exactly, but I can tell you now that it will take lots of time for me to complete.

Also... From what I remember, the seventh grade was far more challenging for me at that age than college is for me at 22. By the time I got to college, I was prepared for the kind of coursework I've faced because of groundwork courses in middle and high school. Now I face the UNKNOWN... full-time desk work. Gaaaaah!
&

Rep:
Level 57
No problem. We're like that due to the fact we're kind of in the same boat.

What I meant on the subject of school was in middle school, even Pre-AP classes only had like a 5-7 paragraph essay, which is typically less than a 5-page essay. High school, you start looking at word count, and college, its both page number and word count.
Link to my game is here.

Rep:
Level 57
Makin' a commercial game
I have it worse. I skipped second grade.

RMRK's dad-in-training
Rep:
Level 72
Busy Husband, Dad, and Youth Minister
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Easy Mode)2014 Best WriterBronze - GIAW 11 (Normal)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.2012 Best NewbieContestant - GIAW 9
Just used your music in my GIAW submission.  Hope you'll try it out when it can be put out publicly!

Rep:
Level 57
Audiophile
Fantastic! Glad you could use it. I guess I picked a good time to upload my stuff.
&

Rep:
Level 57
If it wasn't VXA only, I'd compete, but since it was, and I didn't know about it until 1 day into the competition, I had to pass.
Link to my game is here.

RMRK's dad-in-training
Rep:
Level 72
Busy Husband, Dad, and Youth Minister
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Easy Mode)2014 Best WriterBronze - GIAW 11 (Normal)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.2012 Best NewbieContestant - GIAW 9
It was excellent timing! I wanted to use really different music. No rtp. So I appreciate it! It helped rally set the mood!

Rep:
Level 57
Audiophile
-Water Spirit Boss Battle (sense of flowing water)

Here's the best I could do with what I have. I borrowed from at least four of my tracks, but most of this is re-done or entirely new.

294 - Leviathan (Battle Loop, OGG)
Preview & Download

Also...

Here are two "ME" themes for an inn.

ME-1 - Sweet Dreams (ME file, OGG)
Preview & Download
   Inn theme one.

ME-2 - Good Night (ME file, OGG)
Preview & Download
   Inn theme two.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2012, 09:38:12 PM by amkrogh89 »
&

Rep:
Level 57
Makin' a commercial game
It is awesome! But I have to inform you, the ones I told you are only 1/2 the bosses in the game...

Rep:
Level 57
Audiophile
I don't think I have it in me to do them all, but I'll write it as it comes to me. Glad you like it.
&

Rep:
Level 57
Truly wish I could offer help, but I don't know crap about synths and music in general, other than my favorite songs and OST's, yours being one of em.
Link to my game is here.

Rep:
Level 57
Audiophile
Fortunately, the program I use to compose, Steinberg's Sequel, is for beginners and comes with almost everything I need to make music. If I hadn't gotten this new computer with 4GB of RAM, I would have not been able to write these last twenty or so songs. This program requires a lot of juice!

This is what the water battle song looks like in the program:

If you like, download the free trial here. You might be surprised at how easy it is to make music with it. This free trial is for Sequel 3, but I'm using Sequel 2.
&