[ALL, BGM, LOOPS] Aaron Krogh's Music Pack. Free to use, no restrictions.

Rep:
Level 55
Everything about Rendered Fate
You aren't kidding when you said that baby needed space, just looking at the dl and its 19min dl time. [I say that because my laptop can download relatively big files in like 3 minutes, so this sucker MUST be huge!]
Link to my game is here.
http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,45507.0.html
Feedback will be nice to get, constructive or otherwise.

Rep:
Level 55
Audiophile
It needs space, but it needs a fast processor and lots of ram. For that song I needed about 15 separate instruments with lots of reverb, and my old computer could only stand me using 7 tracks and only two with reverb...  :-\
&

Rep:
Level 55
Sounds like a walk. I'll see what I can do.
Link to my game is here.

Rep:
Level 55
Audiophile
Alright, now for battle music request galore...
-Just a general battle music
-Robber Boss Battle (location in a city)
 . . .

Okay, here is another battle theme, as requested. This time I tried to come up with a battle loop that could be your "robber" or "general" battle music.

295 - Insidia (Battle, Loop, OGG)
Preview & Download
   Insidia - Greek Goddess of Treachery.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2012, 11:09:33 PM by amkrogh89 »
&

Rep:
Level 55
Audiophile
And here's my newest:

296 - The Tea Garden (Loop, OGG)
Preview & Download
   A nice, peaceful track with music box synth, strings and woodwinds.
&

*crack*
Rep:
Level 63
2012 Best Newbie2012 Most Unsung MemberFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots
Any chance I could get you to make a Normal Battle Theme with a Rock theme going for it but with violins as well?

Rep:
Level 55
Audiophile
I might be able to add some strings to one of the battle themes I've already made w/ electric guitars. Battle themes are the most difficult for me. I would either add them to "Heated Battle" or "Boss Battle." Have you listened to those on my soundcloud page? Would you prefer one over the other?

Edit: I'll attempt to come up with something original. I don't want to leave you hanging.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2012, 03:13:47 PM by amkrogh89 »
&

*crack*
Rep:
Level 63
2012 Best Newbie2012 Most Unsung MemberFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots
I've heard quite a lot of your work actually.
A number of GIAW entries were using your music.

Needless to say, I quite liked it.

Here is something I'm referring to in regards to rock and violin.
(Removed :'( )

This is just a reference, of course I'd like it if you tried it with your own style of musical instruments.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2012, 04:21:07 PM by Chris 3 »

Rep:
Level 55
Audiophile
I can't access the music link for some reason. I tried to download it from the mirror site as well. Can you post another link?

Anyway, I'll get on it. :) Do you mind if I borrow tunes and phrases from my old songs? Most of the track will be freshly-made, but I have some decent battle intros and transitions that I'd like to reuse.
&

*crack*
Rep:
Level 63
Should work now
(Removed Link Since this is a thread about amkrogh89's music :) and the music composition linking this reference has been completed)

And hey man, it's your composition, if you want to use your old loops, go for it ;)
I'm not skilled enough at composing to make my own I'm afraid ;_;
« Last Edit: April 09, 2012, 03:50:00 PM by Chris 3 »

Rep:
Level 55
Audiophile
I love that music! Unfortunately, mine won't sound nearly as good. I'm working on it now, tho. :D
&

*crack*
Rep:
Level 63
Looking forward to your results :)

Rep:
Level 55
Audiophile
Any chance I could get you to make a Normal Battle Theme with a Rock theme going for it but with violins as well?

I added plenty of pizzicato violas and a main violin theme to the "Heated Battle" track. I hope you can use this.

297 - Bloodlust (Loop, OGG)
Preview & Download
&

*crack*
Rep:
Level 63
Sounds good dude :)

It's not as high-pumped as I intended for it to be.
But this music is completely perfect for an entirely different battle theme I wanted :D

So yes, I can use this :)

Rep:
Level 55
Audiophile
Glad I could help.

I just added:

149 - Serenity (Loop)
Preview & Download
   A simple, angelic song with dreamy synth pads and a flute.
&

Rep:
Level 56
Makin' a commercial game
I like insida as a main battle theme, and Bloodlust sounds perfect for the robber battle theme (Even though it wasn't made for me :'( ).

*crack*
Rep:
Level 63
Doesn't mean you can't use it :)

Rep:
Level 56
Makin' a commercial game
I actually compose too, and my attempt at the robber battle music was sucky. Vs. Robber

Rep:
Level 55
Audiophile
AuraMasterNeal, I like your song! My first few songs were not nearly as original (mine were about 8 notes repeating themselves for two minutes :V ) I really like the fact that it has sheet music accompaniment, too.

And to interject, my music is for everyone, even if it's written upon request by another user.

I wouldn't make "private" commissions available to the public without permission.

And I'm so glad you can use these. It's hard for me to write music for a scene if I don't know the story and characters, so I understand the swapping of Insidia for Bloodlust. Songs like "The Tea Garden," "Brother I Never Had" and "The Fig Tree" are based on people and characters whom I love, so they sound more passionate. I hope that makes sense.  :P
&

*crack*
Rep:
Level 63
I'll be sure to give a better description and reference next time if my requesting is not an issue :)

Rep:
Level 56
Makin' a commercial game
The only problem with noteflight is that you can only have 10 scores without a paid membership. And BTW, Insida is my main battle theme now.

Rep:
Level 55
Audiophile
I'll be sure to give a better description and reference next time if my requesting is not an issue :)
No problem. :)
The only problem with noteflight is that you can only have 10 scores without a paid membership. And BTW, Insida is my main battle theme now.
Yeah, paid memberships to anything sucks right now. I am going to be so happy when I have a fixed income.  8)
&

Sperm Donor Extraordinaire
Rep:
Level 76
Bronze - GIAW 9
I'm liking this stuff.  Wish I would have seen this during the GIAW competition but at the same time, my internet was running at a crawl so I probably would not have been able to download any of this to begin with, much less upload it all.  Thanks for giving us these original resources!
I am out of fucks to give.  In fact, I think you owe ME some fucks.  I have insufficient fucks in the fucking account.

Rep:
Level 55
And to interject, my music is for everyone, even if it's written upon request by another user.
While that may be the case, I just won't feel right using a track that wasn't up originally or that I requested myself. I apologize if this is necroposting, but I have been busy with the game I'm working on and since I've also got school, things get a bit swamped on my end, so no time to actually TALK.

If I may, Would I request something like a happy tune, sort of castle-oriented, everyone's going along, doing their business, little kids playing on the street, creating this mood of up-beat peace [if that even makes sense]. Lemme know if you have the time to do this or not, because I can pretty much empathize with the whole schedule thing by now.
Link to my game is here.

Rep:
Level 55
Audiophile
Sure, I'll get on that right away. Do you want there to be brass, woodwinds, strings...? Any info that will help is appreciated.
&