RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[VX] Request - In dire need of side view battlers...

Rep: +0/-0Level 62
RMRK Junior
Hi everyone, I'm currently using Yangflys melody battle engine, and I can't seem to find any side view monster battlers. I don't know if I'm not looking in the right places or what. So if any one could point me in the right direction that would be great. Or what would be even better is if some one could help in making my own custom battlers. I have no experience at this but I am more than willing to learn. The style I'm looking for is ffvi monster style. Any help would be appreciated, thanks.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2012, 06:41:49 PM by modern algebra »

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
You know, I think its all gonna be okay.
For going the distance for a balanced breakfast.Project of the Month winner for June 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2013 Best WriterSilver Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 Participant
Have you tried The Spriter's Resource? They have  whole sheets full of FF I-VI spirtes- not just battlers but characters and effects, too.

Of course, if you go that route you'll probably need GIMP, a graphic manipulation program. It's clunky for the inexperienced user, but it's free and it does everything you'll ever need.
:tinysmile:

Rep: +0/-0Level 62
RMRK Junior
[quote EvilM00s
Have you tried The Spriter's Resource? They have  whole sheets full of FF I-VI spirtes- not just battlers but characters and effects, too.

Of course, if you go that route you'll probably need GIMP, a graphic manipulation program. It's clunky for the inexperienced user, but it's free and it does everything you'll ever need.
[/quote]

Thanks man I just finished checking out that site. I didn't know such a thing existed haha. Until I figure out how to create my own this will definitly work. Thanks again

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
You know, I think its all gonna be okay.
For going the distance for a balanced breakfast.Project of the Month winner for June 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2013 Best WriterSilver Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 Participant
Glad to be of help. I, too, and art-tarded, and if it weren't for them (and grafikal, Lunarea and SD Arius) I'd never use anything but the RTP.
:tinysmile: