RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[RESOLVED][RPG Maker 2003]Mother 3 Styled Menu System Help

Rep: +0/-0Level 72
I'm not a Leech, I'm a Hceel!
So, this morning, I was working on a Mother 3 Styled Menu. All was going well until I tested it once, and the cursor wouldn't move down. Turns out that it isn't detecting the Key Processing...at all. I don't know what went wrong though, may someone please help me?  :V

Here's a project with the required pictures and events: [removed]
(Warning, you need WinRAR to unzip)

I wanted to have:
-Separate inventories for each character
-Have a limited number of items for each character
-Be able to use the items (I can do that myself)
« Last Edit: March 14, 2012, 02:29:05 PM by Awesome »

Rep:
Level 85
I am the wood of my broom
2010 Project of the YearProject of the Month winner for January 2009Project of the Month winner for January 2010Project of the Month winner for April 2010
I recommend reading Kazesui's tutorials, specially pointers and then the custom item menu with dynamic sorting for any ideas and learning~ :3

http://rpgmaker.net/users/Kazesui/tutorials/

Thanks, but no thanks. Not exactly what I'm looking for.
The way I'm doing it doesn't allow for stacking, which is exactly what I want.

Rep:
Level 85
I am the wood of my broom
2010 Project of the YearProject of the Month winner for January 2009Project of the Month winner for January 2010Project of the Month winner for April 2010
and the cursor wouldn't move down. Turns out that it isn't detecting the Key Processing...at all. I don't know what went wrong though, may someone please help me? 

He teaches about this and you didn't bother to check? :|
You didn't have to follow the entire tutorial or whatsoever.

Excuse my ignorance.  :-[
Anyways, it works!  ;8
Thanks for pointing me to that!