RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[XP] Max Limiter Breaker

Rep:
Level 82
King of Spades
Max Limiter Breaker
Author: Bigace360
Type: Misc Add-on
Version: 1.4

Introduction
Tired of having only 99 items? Want to have be able to change maximum gold amount or party capacity? This is the script for you! This script allows you to change the max for a few things!

Version History
v.1.0 (I never released it)
~ Original Script completed

v1.1 (Nov, 2. 2010)(I never released it)
~
added a module for easy configuration
~added gain_item to the Game_party

v1.4 (Oct, 23, 2011)
~added add_actor, gain_weapons, and gain_armors to Game_Party
~Upgraded the module, so you can now also choose which items that can be
   max out by ID

Features
  • Change Max Amount of Items (Items, Weapons, Armor) Owned
  • Change Max Amount of Gold & Step count
  • Change Max Amount of the Party size

Instructions
There in the script comment section in the beginning.

Script
Max Limiter Breaker v1.4

Compatitblity
This script has modded Window_ShopBuy, Window_ShopSell, Scene_Shop, and Window_Item. DO NOT USE ANY OTHER MODDED VERSIONS OF THESE WINDOWS IF YOU WOULD LIKE THIS TO WORK!

Credits and Thanks
  • Bigace360, for the script.

Author's Notes
I never relesed the first 2 verisons of this script and the third verison was created way back in October 2011. So, I've been practically updating since then and now finally decided to release it exclusively here. Enjoy the script
« Last Edit: March 28, 2012, 02:22:07 PM by Bigace »

Rep:
Level 82
King of Spades
Link is fixed