RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[XP] Warrior of Add-ons v1.51

Rep:
Level 82
King of Spades
    Warrior of Add-ons
    Author: Bigace360
    Type: Add-on Collection Control Script
    Version: 1.52

Introduction
    This is a collection of different add-ons with the option to turn each on/off. If you have any ideas how to improve this collection, just say so. I will add you into the credits of this add-on collection if you have an own add-on. I will not add any add-ons made by somebody else than yourself, you can't ask me for somebody else to add an add-on. The creator has to ask me himself.

Version History
    Version history inside the script at the bottom!

Features
    Utility (make your game more unique and better/help you during debug):
    • Help Window+ (A script that adds extra features to the Help window during battle.)
    • Scene_Title_Skip (Used to test games without having to go through the title screen.)
    • Outlined Text (Basically gives your text a outline.)
    • Battler Stat: Barehand: (Gives actors stronger strength when no weapon is equipped.)
    • MP Death: (Allows your character to die by MP also, like in Star Ocean.)   
    • Enemy Auto States: (This script allows you to create effects that stay always active for enemies)
    Status Effect (non-standard status effects)
    • Status: Reraise: (Allows you to use the reraise status in battle.)
    Item (non-standard items):
    • Special Elements (Allows it so for only certain enemies to be hurt by certain elements.)

Instructions
    Inside the script in the first comment. Note the most add-ons have their own instructions.

Script
    http://pastebin.com/raw.php?i=kJZBwu9D

Compatitblity
    None known so far.

Credits and Thanks
    • Bigace360, for the script.

Author's Notes
    As stated before if anyone has any add-ons they wish to add to it or have any ideals then ask away. Remember however, if you have an ideal, I may or may not be able to fulfil the demand right away as I'm still learning. Don't post this script on any other site without my premission.

Enjoy the script
    « Last Edit: March 25, 2012, 08:46:16 PM by Bigace »

Rep: +0/-0Level 70
    RMRK Junior
    Unless it's just me, none of your script links work. (In your other topics as well)

my name is Timothy what's yours
    Rep:
    Level 79
    Hello
    2014 Best IRC Quote2014 Zero to Hero2014 Most Missed Member2012 Zero To HeroSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantContestant - GIAW 9For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Zero to Hero
    That's because SMF doesn't require / work with quotation marks in links. People just copy their links from other forums and expect them to work.
    The link you're looking for is http://www.pastebin.com/raw.php?i=kJZBwu9D
    it's like a metaphor or something i don't know

Rep:
    Level 82
    King of Spades
    Oh ops my bad, I was rushing and didn't notice that. I fix the main page.