RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
my mk rpg

Rep:
Level 61
RMRK Junior
« Last Edit: March 20, 2012, 09:38:04 PM by kio18 »
mk in digital vs mk in drawings rpg

prepare for this MORTAL KOMBAT!!!

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
2013 Most Missed Member2012 Most Missed Member;o hee hee <3For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki
So convenient I can watch your game instead of play it
:taco: :taco: :taco:

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Best Non-RM Creator2014 Biggest Forum Potato2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Funniest Member2012 Most Successful Troll2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
Hey you stole music from Paper Mario! Nintendo's not gonna be happy.

Rep:
Level 61
RMRK Junior
i so sorry but

i dont have another music to the shop

anyway

the soundtrack of my game is in my channel

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheKio18?ob=0&feature=results_main

and comment in youtube if you want sure
« Last Edit: March 11, 2012, 09:13:33 PM by kio18 »

Rep:
Level 71
RMRK Junior
jesus christ...........

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Best Non-RM Creator2014 Biggest Forum Potato2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Funniest Member2012 Most Successful Troll2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
There are places to get free music that you're allowed to use with credit!

http://incompetech.com/m/c/royalty-free/

Rep:
Level 61
RMRK Junior
thanks

but this is for my next game

Last Stop
Rep:
Level 88
Everyone Off
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 92011 Biggest Drama WhoreBronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
Irock, when did you make a mortal kombat themed eye of the tiger spinoff.

Rep:
Level 61
RMRK Junior
Well

in two months
just i will finish my sixth game to start
the seventh

will be ten rpg games with this mortal kombat

the story is very large

i uploaded more videos

is the dark realm

part 1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ngvcflHO_0w&context=C4b4b8caADvjVQa1PpcFO8e6sFx64BPrxHMW7fg9KGsuifokwJaKY=

part 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RWzcdjUHpB0&context=C4792503ADvjVQa1PpcFO8e6sFx64BPnFzbN5nEKVsYPITiX9Exqo=

enjoy those videos

will be more later

and my answer from your question is

the music i did in the frutty loops studio 10

in my channel is my soundtrack from this game

A-pow 2015
Rep:
Level 81
2014 Best RPG Maker User - GraphicsFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2013 Most Unsung MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.How can I help you? :Da^2 + b^2 = c^2Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 9Bronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
Focus on learning how to make one RPG before you start making three more.

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
No way is this real. It can't be.

Rep:
Level 63
オ・マイ・ゴッド ・㉨・
This are good game. You upload more must.
Spoiler for:
No, but seriously..Don't make a game before you know
everything about RPG Maker. From Switches, to Variables, to eventing.
Also, what's the plot of the game? I'm confused.. :V
なんでやねん

Rep:
Level 61
RMRK Junior
well today i will view the tutorial of the animated monster to my next game named mk in digital vs mk in drawings 7 the dark dream
for the final boss named ultimate nightmare

and the plot of the game is:

in my first game sub-zero animated was appared in the digital world but before one stranger master opens the portal to broke the dimmentions rules and now the animated world is close to the digital world causing the two worlds are in war

in the shaolin temple sub-zero was walking but after sub-zero touch the portal and he are going in the digital world

that was the intro of the game and the saga

ow i forget one thing when you enter the planet sytrus 6 in the zathura universe
you are playing like bomberman

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
2013 Most Missed Member2012 Most Missed Member;o hee hee <3For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki
Now I'm more interested than ever, do you actually plan to release these games for the rest of us or will you just post videos?
:taco: :taco: :taco:

Rep:
Level 61
RMRK Junior
after i will upload my five mk rpg games in rapidshare
and i will upload more videos from the sixth and the final boss music from the dark dream

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
is ready the final boss theme of the dark dream
with my wallpaper in photoshop

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z2I2P3K2Ly8&context=C4792503ADvjVQa1PpcFO8e6sFx64BPnFzbN5nEKVsYPITiX9Exqo=

enjoy
« Last Edit: March 13, 2012, 09:14:15 PM by kio18 »

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
Why do Scorpion and Sub Zero look like Terrance and Philip?

Rep:
Level 61
RMRK Junior
i dont know but

who is terrance and philip?

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
You know, I think its all gonna be okay.
For going the distance for a balanced breakfast.Project of the Month winner for June 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2013 Best WriterSilver Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 Participant

Maybe they're really Canadian...
:tinysmile:

my name is Timothy what's yours
Rep:
Level 79
Hello
2014 Zero to Hero2014 Most Missed Member2014 Best IRC Quote2012 Zero To HeroSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantContestant - GIAW 9For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Zero to Hero
watching you playing your game instead of playing it myself is really good because i don't have to do as much and i don't think i could play your game anyway :)
it's like a metaphor or something i don't know

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)

THANK YOU. I was trying to figure this out the whole freaking time.

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
Oh wait, I take it back. I was thinking of Homestar Runner.

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
Although they're really not much different, now that I think about it.

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
Wait, does this mean Homestar is Canadian?

Rep:
Level 61
RMRK Junior
is not canadian i coming from argentina

Rep:
Level 82
I wouldn't normally make a reply but here I am.

This game has definitely made an impression, and I think a lot should be learned from it.

If you're having fun then keep at it, but I don't think it's going to be everyone else's cup of tea.
(Why do I always feel like it's the end of the world and I'm the last man standing?)