RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Three actor menu

Rep:
Level 71
DT's Three actor menu
Version: 1.0.0
Author: DoctorTodd
Date: March 10th, 2012

Version History

• Version 1.0.0 2012.03.10 - Original Release

Planned Future Versions

• None planned

Description

A menu that is modified to work as if you are only using three actors.

Features

• Original design
  • No configuration required

Screenshots

Instructions

Paste above main.

Script

Get from paste bin. http://pastebin.com/puCuAfju

Credit

• Sykval for location window
  • DoctorTodd

Support

Post here for quickest support.

Known Compatibility Issues
Won't work with other menus.

Demo

None

Author's Notes

I might use this if I give "The Disaster Keep" another go.

Restrictions

Only for use in non-commercial games
« Last Edit: March 11, 2012, 01:36:05 AM by DoctorTodd »

Rep:
Level 83
Music Composer
Oooh my god I want this! I´m not at my home so, this is compatible with modern algerba´s reserve party script¡? I really like to use this one...

Regards!

Do you want original music for your game? Take a look here! You may like it.
Visit my Youtube Channel to listen the newest tracks and subscribe if you like my work :)
Also I have my Soundcloud account:

Rep:
Level 71
I'm not sure if it is, I'll check when I'm home (tomorrow night). I'm glad you like it!

Rep:
Level 83
Music Composer
Hey!

I just check it myself, when I put the script below modern algebra´s it gives me Error, but when I put it above didn´t gave me errors but just the window were you find "skills, item, equip, save" etc... is in another place, I believe that this has something to do with Modern Algebra´s Reserve Party script and their configuration about that window position.

It is possible to adapt both scripts? That will be great!

Thanks for your time.

Regards.

Visit my Youtube Channel to listen the newest tracks and subscribe if you like my work :)

Rep:
Level 71
I'll try once I'm home.

Rep:
Level 71
I'm working on trying to create a compatible version of the reserve party script, so far I'm halfway done. I still need to fix the disabled box and making the cursor go down three instead of four.

Rep:
Level 83
Music Composer
Great! I hope it will be ready soon!
I remember something, I know almost nothing about scripting, but in the RPG Maker VX default script called Game_Party I modified line 12 this:

MAX_MEMBERS = 3                         # Maximum number of party members

So the max number is now 3 instead of 4, that worked in the default menu and in the Reserve Party script in somthing.

And by the way, I know it´s a bad idea to modify default script, but that and something on main are the only things I have modified hehe...

Regards!

Rep:
Level 71
I've been working on it and it may take me longer than I thought. There seems to be no way to move the gray tint area and the cursor moves where as if there is four actors. I'll keep trying though.

Rep: +0/-0Level 67
RPGVX Advanced (I Do Not Script Tough)
is this compatible with YERD_Scene_Menu_Redux?

my name is Timothy what's yours
Rep:
Level 79
Hello
2014 Best IRC Quote2014 Zero to Hero2014 Most Missed Member2012 Zero To HeroSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantContestant - GIAW 9For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Zero to Hero
1. Why don't you just try it out yourself?
2. Almost definitely no.
it's like a metaphor or something i don't know