RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Old Links for Side battle.

Rep: +0/-0Level 84
Hey, so I've been searching pretty hardcore for a good side battle system and am having a hard time because the links are outdated and a I get an "Error 500" screen or something similar.

Does anyone have any current DL links for a good side battle script? Also, I would like to know how to install it, too.  Youtube doesnt seem to have any good tutorials.

Thanks

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
You know, I think its all gonna be okay.
For going the distance for a balanced breakfast.Project of the Month winner for June 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2013 Best WriterSilver Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 Participant
Ech. Well, if you're gonna go SVBS, you may as well go Tankentai. It's complex and messy, but it does the job better than any other scripts, IMO.

THe current version, 3.4, is easily found on other sites; its translator lives on another forum, but a quick Bing search and you're there. Installation is simple, you just DL the demo and then copy the code in the demo to your scriptbox. Easy.

The hard part is configuration. There's a whole bunch of options in the script which you HAVE to configure- these scripts are NOT plug and play- and that's where my advice has to stop. How it's configured largely depends on your needs. You'll also need to have certain graphics from the demo copied into your resource DB as well; those are dependant on whether or not you're using the ATB plug-in or not. DO NOT forget to follow ALL the instructions in the read me file that comes with the demo.

If you do use the Tankentai script and are having trouble, I can try to help you out more. Just post a specific question and I promise I'll do my best.
:tinysmile:

my name is Timothy what's yours
Rep:
Level 79
Hello
2014 Zero to Hero2014 Best IRC Quote2014 Most Missed Member2012 Zero To HeroSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantContestant - GIAW 9For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Zero to Hero
Battle Engine Melody > Tankentai :mad:
it's like a metaphor or something i don't know