RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Grimrock

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
I've been following this game for a while now, and it is finally coming out in April. Its an update to the old-school dungeon crawlers, in the vein of Eye of the Beholder. I'm psyched!

http://www.grimrock.net/

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
2013 Most Missed Member2012 Most Missed Member;o hee hee <3For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki
Likewise been following these people, they're all finnish and apparently my brother knows a guy developing it.
:taco: :taco: :taco:

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
2013 Most Missed Member2012 Most Missed Member;o hee hee <3For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki
Preorders are up! http://www.grimrock.net/buy/

Being sold on Steam and GOG, how awesome is that?
:taco: :taco: :taco:

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
If you buy it from them, you get both a steam code and a standalone exe.

I <3 Green Day
Rep:
Level 58
"I'm the finger fucker" -Tre Cool
2013 Best Newbie2012 Most Missed Member2012 Best Writer
I hadn't heard about this until just now. It looks really fun. It reminds me of the classic dungeons and dragons feel. I love it!
Unfortunately, I am not one for computers... I prefer consoles...

I know, I know.... Go ahead and nag me. lol 
It's a good year when you win an award and give a name to a beer. But you have to make up a sex position to complete it. That would be the Bullwinkle.
     -Tre Cool