RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
RMVX EverDark Need anyone willing to help

Rep:
Level 87
I have attempted to make some games in the past, but never really finished. I am currently making a game that I have wanted to make for awhile its not very big its length lies in its challenge. Anyway I am not very good at making it look extremely graphically appealing and I would like someone to help me make the game look better. There are so many things I would like to have done but cannot do myself due to lack of ability and some time constraints.

These are things like
Animated actors(battle)
Animated enemies(This would be almost impossible so I dont think it necessary)
Much more improved maps(I started well but it kinda flopped)
Better, diverse animations(I've only used the ones the maker comes with)
Better graphical effects(lighting, shadows etc.)
Boss sprites(on the map)
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Some info on the game
20 maps (going to add a few more)
about 20 bosses (going to add more)
MANY different skills and attacks
4 Actors
Thats about it I've used many scripts to improve combat such as Tankentai ATB SBS and some things to add graphical effects like FOGS.
---------------------------------------------

I would be willing to take just about anyone and let them work on the graphics and full creative control if this involves adding scripts, go for it.

But I would like to avoid making things too Cartoonish(or animeish) Im looking for more of a serious tone.

Again anyone who wants to help is welcome.
You think so?