RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Assassins Creed 3

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
They're assassin's but they're so outrageously conspicuous. Is that ever explained?

This one's setting is intriguing, but AC2 didn't hook me. I re-installed in to give it another go, but I haven't yet played it again.

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
AC2 is the best game in the series though ._.

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Best Non-RM Creator2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Best IRC Chatterbox2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Most Successful Troll
That outfit is comically out of place.

Last Stop
Rep:
Level 88
Everyone Off
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 92011 Biggest Drama WhoreBronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
it's implied via the books and some bits in revelations that they frequently use disguises and that it's more of a gameplay abstraction that you're constantly wearing the same thing.

the assassins in ac1 wore their white stuff all the time, it's implied in the games and said in the books that ezio used disguises often.

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
I haven't played through Revelations yet, but talking about the new one has made me put it next on my queue.

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
Revelations is pretty neat, the story is pointless as far as Desmond goes but it does wrap up Altair and Ezio's lives. The new setting of Constantinople is pretty sweet and the hook blade is as huge as an advancement as the double blade was, maybe even more.

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
I'm having my back molar pulled on Monday, so I have the next 4 days off. Gaems playing incoming~

Last Stop
Rep:
Level 88
Everyone Off
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 92011 Biggest Drama WhoreBronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
desmond was expanded a lot, did you even play the desmond bits on animus island.

Rep:
Level 97
I did, you don't really learn anything that you didn't already know. (I haven't done the very last one yet though)

>o>
Rep:
Level 88
me
the assassins in ac1 wore their white stuff all the time, it's implied in the games and said in the books that ezio used disguises often.
They should show him wearing disguises then. Who would read video game books????????????????

Rep:
Level 94
             ~Chapter Three~
~In Which Ezio's Health Bar Gets Low~

Last Stop
Rep:
Level 88
Everyone Off
not you, Cmdr. Opinion.

>o>
Rep:
Level 88
me
Of course not.

Last Stop
Rep:
Level 88
Everyone Off

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 King of RMRK2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Best Counsel2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2014 Best Writer2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Counsel2011 Best Writer2010 Best IRC Chatterbox2010 Best Writer
I give no fucks about what anyone else thinks, i'm excited for it.
you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
Gotta catch up on Revelations/Brotherhood, and maybe play I again before this comes out (since I never beat it).

gamefly account gooo

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 85
I solve practical problems.
For taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
Wait so how does he leap from building to building if there arent many in colonial america?

Last Stop
Rep:
Level 88
Everyone Off

Wait so how does he leap from building to building if there arent many in colonial america?

dunno looks like the city (hopefully cities) will be just fine

maybe it'll be more like ac1 with several cities and like linking areas with (in the case of ac3) wooded areas and stuff.

I want to be able to be let loose in like boston, new york and philidelphia. more would be awesome.

Rep:
Level 97
There were about 4 million American citizens in 1777, around 700,000 lived in Philadelphia. Constantinople in 1500 had around 70,000 in comparison.

The population of Rome dropped from 2 million at it's peak to around 35,000 in the 13th century, Rome didn't reach a population of a million again until the 1930s.

I don't think you have to worry about a lack of buildings.

Rep:
Level 94
I haven't read a lot about this one, but I'm assuming that they had a team working on it even while another team worked on Revelations. Does anyone know if this is true? Because if its just another game in the AC2 engine, with a bit better graphics and in a different time period, that's pretty lame. I would imagine that it isn't, though.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
Yeah I believe there are two very large teams working on an installment each, which gives each team about a two year dev cycle.
As for the engine I imagine it's another iteration of the AC2 engine.

my name is Timothy what's yours
Rep:
Level 79
Hello
2014 Best IRC Quote2014 Zero to Hero2014 Most Missed Member2012 Zero To HeroSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantContestant - GIAW 9For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Zero to Hero
I imagine it would be very similar to AC2, but probably a completely new feature and several new weapons; like how AC2 introduced eagle vision while walking, poison blades, double blades, smoke bombs, throwing coins, the pistol, the codex, a wider variety of enemies, then the large women again. The way I think of it, AC2 built substantially on AC1, AC:B and AC:R introduced a couple new things, but nowhere near as much as AC2 did, and hopefully AC3 will do what 2 did with 1.
._.

I give no fucks about what anyone else thinks, i'm excited for it.
it's like a metaphor or something i don't know

Rep:
Level 97
I haven't read a lot about this one, but I'm assuming that they had a team working on it even while another team worked on Revelations. Does anyone know if this is true? Because if its just another game in the AC2 engine, with a bit better graphics and in a different time period, that's pretty lame. I would imagine that it isn't, though.
Yes, they've been working on this installment since 2008

Rep:
Level 97
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Ke_1yd1nAE" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Ke_1yd1nAE</a>