RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
FlipelyFlip's Script Box v1.0

Rep:
Level 75
RMRK Junior
FlipelyFlip's Script Box v1.0
FlipelyFlip

Introduction
Heyey,
after learning rgss and writing the scripts I planed to do, I thought it would be sure a good thing to share it with all the people on the internet.
Maybe there is something usefull for you in here (:
I had a lot of fun while I was writing the scripts and I learnd a lot while I wrote them. So please enjoy this little script compilation and test out the demo (:

How to Use
See the instructions in the scripts itself.

Demo
Demo v1.0

Included Scripts

- LP System v1.2
  adding an aditional Parameter which is called LP to show how often actors can empty their HP bar until they die.
- TileBased Vehicles v1.0
  let you get out of previous defined vehicles only on the defined tile_ids
- Rage MP v1.0
  sets the MP at the begining of the battle from the defined actors to 0 and let them raise by the default value after every attack
- StateKill v1.0
  if the whole party has a certain state inflicted (like petrify) you will get a game over screen
- Pointer System v1.0
  Often a missed funtion from the RPG Maker 2k/3 and now I have restored it. it's a very usefull script if you want to set multiple variables to one value.
- Advanced Evade and Critical v1.0
  Calculates the Evade and Critical Rate with the agi included. The higher the agi of you and the lower the agi of an enemy the higher the rate to evade or inflict critical damage.
- Advanced Player Transfer v1.0
  saves the party, map position and screen tone, removes the party and porting to a new map. there is also a function to get partymembers back and get to the starting map back.
- Overdrive System v1.0
  very usefull just check it out in the demo (:

Screenshots
Spoiler for:

on this screen you see the menu effected by the Overdrive System

on this screen you see the skill menu and the OD Skill from Ralph which costs 6% from the gauge.

on this screen you see the skill menu and the OD gauge, but the normal MP cost skill (:

here you see the status menu which is effected by the OD System and the LP System.

the battle screen effected by the OD System and the LP system. Also the Rage MP System effects Ralphs MP (:

FAQ

Q: Is script A from your scriptbox compatible with script B?
A: Just try it, but should be compatible with nearly everything ._.

Credit and Thanks
Credits:
- FlipelyFlip (yup, thats me)

- Leif (helped me with a lot of stupid questions I had while making the TileBased Vehicle System and the LP system xD)
- gäb (showing me the .include?(obj) thing. Yeah it's a usefull thing xD)
- KGC Overdrive Script (showed me some cool stuff for my overdrive system)

Author's Notes
I learned a lot while writing this scripts and also I reached my maximum at scripting, but I will force it to write better scripts and add other functions to the existing scripts.

that's all from my side,
~Flip

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Most Mature Member2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Most Mature Member2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Best Veteran2010 Most Mature Member2010 Favourite Staff Member
This looks cool. Thanks for sharing!

Rep:
Level 75
RMRK Junior
no problem (:
and it's cool that you like it (:

~Flip

Rep:
Level 63
オ・マイ・ゴッド ・㉨・
This is pretty sexy for people who wants to keep it clean and simple.
+REP
なんでやねん