RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
ReinoRPG HUD

Rep: +0/-0Level 72
Contestant - GIAW 9
ReinoRpg Hud
Author: LB
Translation: Dartdaman
Ported: Dartdaman
Toggle Key: Kal

This script was wrote by LB in RGSS2 in Portuguese. Some time ago i translated this script into English, now i have ported this script from RGSS2 to RGSS3. I have also made various edits to the script other than porting it from RGSS2 to RGSS3. Thanks to Kal for adding the toggle key to the script.

Sceenshot
Spoiler for:
Ruby text file http://www.mediafire.com/?ods6m1b8k8orzqf
I have a blog now where I will be posting my scripts that I create.

My Favorite Animes:
    1. Full Metal Panic (all 3 seasons)
    2. Dragonaut the Resonance
    3. The Legend of the Legendary Heroes
    4. Spice and Wolf
    5. Rosario + Vampire

Rep: +0/-0Level 85
Hello,

I was trying to use your script last night and i noticed i got this error while messing with the poison states of my game. I love your script and was wondering if this is an error that is easy to fix? I dont know much about scripting.

Thanks and keep up the good work
Neko

Rep:
Level 71
Go to line 279 and before real_update add
Code: [Select]
hud_
« Last Edit: April 26, 2012, 01:38:18 AM by Todd »