RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Suikoden.. TACTICS!

Rep:
Level 63
オ・マイ・ゴッド ・㉨・
Well, I do know alot of people play Suikoden..
But does any play Suikoden TACTICS anymore?
I'm replaying it right now, and it's difficulty is really.. Eh,
It's not normal, it's not hard, it's somewhere between.
So.. What kind of Suikoden games have you played?
なんでやねん

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
2013 Most Missed Member2012 Most Missed Member;o hee hee <3For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki
Played most of them up until now. Vowed never to play one again having finished Tierkreis; it's just yet another JRPG series being squeezed like a lemon.
:taco: :taco: :taco:

Rep:
Level 63
オ・マイ・ゴッド ・㉨・
Played most of them up until now. Vowed never to play one again having finished Tierkreis; it's just yet another JRPG series being squeezed like a lemon.
Eh.. Tierkreis is really bad, in my opinion.
It doesn't have the 'feel' of the original Suikoden games..
But has more of the 'Final Fantasy' feel to it.. Anyways, I heard
in Japan that they were going to make another Suikoden game,
and this time, it's on the PSP. Knowing a bit of Japanese myself,
I might get the game if it ever releases.. I just really REALLY badly want
Suikoden 6 to come out on the PS3/XBOX360  :'(
なんでやねん

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
Played all of them until IV. It was pretty shit, and by then I had moved on to other stuff. I think 3 was my favorite, but its been like 10 years since I've played any of them.

Rep:
Level 63
オ・マイ・ゴッド ・㉨・
Played all of them until IV. It was pretty shit, and by then I had moved on to other stuff. I think 3 was my favorite, but its been like 10 years since I've played any of them.
IV was crap. I didn't like it at ALL.
You should've played until V. V was pretty kickass.
3 was okay, it only lacked in certain areas, but it was still awesome.
Overall, my favs were ;
1 - Suiko 1
2 - Suiko 5
3 - Suiko 3
4 - Suiko 2 (meh)
5 - Suiko 4
なんでやねん