RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Request - Four Character and Battler XP Sprites

Rep: +0/-0Level 58
RMRK Junior
Hello... um... I'm in need of some custom sprites for XP. Eight total... character and battle sprites for four characters. I'll describe their appearances below...

Character #1 - Male, white, teenager. Average height and build. A black trench coat left open but kept only slightly apart, over a black shirt, black trousers, and black boots... He has green eyes and neatly-combed brown hair.

Character #2 - Male, white, teenager. Slightly taller than character #1, and slimmer. His uniform is a dark blue short-sleeved tunic, white leggings, brown boots, gray shoulder plates, and a blue cape. He has olive green eyes and slightly long dirty-ish blonde hair.

Character #3 - Female, white, teenager. Shorter than the others, with a medium build. She wears a simple white dress with elbow-length sleeves, and black shoes. She has gray-blue eyes and blonde hair drawn back in a ponytail that dangles down to the base of her neck.

Character #4 - Male, white, teenager. Taller than the rest, with a slightly large build. He is clad in dark gray armor - a chestplate, shoulder plates, gauntlets, hip plates, and shin guards - with white clothing underneath. He has neck-length dark brown hair and a dark, short beard on his chin and neck.

Thanks in advance, if anyone needs to know something, let me know.