RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Amazon Game Sale

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
Amazon is doing a Farewell February sale on PC games. Here are some personal highlights.

Trine - $1.24
Payday: The Heist - $4.99
Red Faction: Armageddon - $4.99
Darksiders - $5
Witcher 2 - $14.99
Company of Heroes - $5

and possibly the best deal is the Atari Classics Pack, for $9.99. In it comes:

Ghostbusters
Ghostbusters: Sanctum of Slime
The Undergarden
Tactical Ops
Test Drive Unlimited 2
Yars Revenge
Blade Kitten
Desperadoes
Desperadoes 2

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
Interesting, I may have to look into this more.

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

>o>
Rep:
Level 88
me
Get Games Go have a sale on now.

http://www.getgamesgo.com/category/29-24-29

I recommend picking up Renegade Ops. I said the same during the Christmas steam sale, where it was a little pricier than this (since this single download comes with the DLC).
« Last Edit: February 29, 2012, 05:05:27 PM by chewey »