RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
RMVXA script request: disable dashing

Rep:
Level 84
Hey, I'm trying to find a script (with no luck) that allows me to disable dashing unless an item is equipped and also when you are dashing it will decrease MP.

How difficult would that be to make?

my name is Timothy what's yours
Rep:
Level 79
Hello
2014 Best IRC Quote2014 Zero to Hero2014 Most Missed Member2012 Zero To HeroSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantContestant - GIAW 9For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Zero to Hero
Which actor would the MP be taken from?
I've made it all except that bit ;)
it's like a metaphor or something i don't know

Rep:
Level 82
Whoever has the item equipped? That'd be my guess. Plus it makes sense.
(Why do I always feel like it's the end of the world and I'm the last man standing?)

my name is Timothy what's yours
Rep:
Level 79
Hello
2014 Best IRC Quote2014 Zero to Hero2014 Most Missed Member2012 Zero To HeroSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantContestant - GIAW 9For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Zero to Hero
Oh yeah.
Screw you and your logic :mad:

It's late, I'll do it tomorrow. Or Logan can do it if he wants, I'm not fussed.
it's like a metaphor or something i don't know