RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[VXA] Quest Journal 1.0.3

Rep:
Level 39
RMRK Junior
ok, so the diamond(or rectangle in my case, since the font I'm using does not have a diamond and a missing glyph square appears instead) to check mark didn't look as good as i would have hoped, so i added an empty check box to the icon set and now want to use two pictures, 1: uncompleted objectives(empty check box) 2: completed objectives(filled check box). The completed objectives looks good, thanks to you, however, when I use "/i[534]" in the objective_bullet field I don't get the desired graphic, instead it returns "i[534]". How can this be fixed?

Rep: +0/-0Level 39
RMRK Junior
Thank you so much! Like I said, kinda a noob when it comes to editing script and such really appreciate it XD

Edit: @Crazy960 there is a reaaaally long tutorial video here : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Py8bWcTnq5A - the pace is ruthlessly slow, but it really does go through step by step how to set up a quest and use the system.

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Most Mature Member2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2010 Most Mature Member2010 Favourite Staff Member
@MaddHatter - Alright, replace that last snippet I gave you with the following one:

Code: [Select]
#==============================================================================
#  MaddHatter Icons Replace Bullets
#++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
#  Instructions:
#
#    Insert this script into its own slot in the Script Editor, below the
#   Quest Journal but still above Main. Next, go to lines 26, 29, and 32, and
#   change the numbers (125, 127, and 126 by default) to the index of whatever
#   icon you want to show when the objective is complete, failed, and active,
#   respectfully.
#==============================================================================

class Window_QuestData
  #~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  # * Draw Objective
  #~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  def draw_objective(obj_id, y)
    buff = (objective_x*2) + 26
    paragraph = mapf_format_paragraph(@quest.objectives[obj_id], contents_width - buff)
    line_num = 1 + paragraph.scan(/\n/).size
    # Since draw_text_ex resets the font, set colour here
    @maqj_objective_color = quest_objective_colour(@quest, obj_id)
    change_color(text_color(QuestData::COLOURS[:objective_bullet]))
    if @quest.objective_status?(:complete, obj_id)
      # Change the number below to the index of the bullet icon when complete
      draw_icon(125, objective_x, y)
    elsif @quest.objective_status?(:failed, obj_id)
      # Change the number below to the index of the bullet icon when failed
      draw_icon(127, objective_x, y)
    else
      # Change the number below to the index of the bullet icon when active
      draw_icon(126, objective_x, y)
    end
    draw_text_ex(objective_x + 26, y, paragraph)
    @maqj_objective_color = false
    y += (line_num*line_height)
  end
end

I also made it so that you could use another icon for failed objectives as well (like an X).

Also, I know I recommended changing the colour for completion earlier, but you might be better off just changing the colour for :objective_bullet if you still wanted the colour of the titles of the quest to change depending on completion status.

Rep:
Level 39
RMRK Junior
Thanks, works wonderfully and looks great. Hopefully this might even help/inspire others.

Rep: +0/-0Level 39
First, great script!
Now, I am having a small problem. I changed two default categories to Main (from All) and Sub-Quest (from Active).
When I completed a main quest it was moved from Main to Completed just fine. However, when I complete or fail sub-quests they remain in the Sub-Quest category as well as showing in Completed or Failed. The only thing I've change in the script is these two names...I think.
Any idea what might be wrong?

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Most Mature Member2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2010 Most Mature Member2010 Favourite Staff Member
Well, it sounds like you did the opposite actually, and changed All to Sub-Quest and Active to Main. Anyway, those categories have default mechanisms. Whatever it is called, the active quests category includes in it only active quests, and the all category includes in it every quest no matter the status. Thus, you can't just rename the all category and expect it to lose quests when they're failed or completed. To do it, you would need to make a custom category and move them around manually. See this post for details.

Really, I ought to have made an option for custom categories to include status requirements, but I didn't.

Rep: +0/-0Level 38
RMRK Junior
So I tried to download the demo provided here but with no luck :\ is it possible to reupload it somewhere or provide another direct link? :'(

Rep:
Level 55
RMRK Junior
Using the script - it's working well for the most part :)

The one issue I'm having is the window for description (and objectives). I've changed the default font. I finally got all the text width issues smoothed over, but I can't find where to fix the height.

I've got the font size set to 20 for both description and objectives: so far, so good, but the fixed line spacing (at 24) leaves way too much leading between the lines of text (and the drawn box is too large). I've tried mapf_format_paragraph, the case in data_height in Window_QuestData, and just about anyplace else I can think of.

The only thing I've been able to successfully change is the size of the drawn box. Haven't been able to get anything going with the actual lines of text though. If you could point me in the right direction, I'd greatly appreciate it :)

Rep: +0/-0Level 51
RMRK Junior
It says that you can separate the quest log from the settings, but, I don't know how to do that.

RMRK Junior
Nice Script!
For my usage I'd like to know if there is a possibility for these two things:
I'd like to have a minimum Level shown for each quest (maybe on the right of the quest's name?). Is this possible? The quests will be available when one of my characters hit the particular level. At the moment my idea for this is a common parallel event because I don't know anything about RGSS :D But an info for the player is missing.
It would also be cool to make a teleport function for each quest somehow. I plan to make a mission board where you can teleport directly to the quest's area.

Rep:
Level 97
Well, the teleport stuff and the level restrictions would have to be done manually right now, but if you just want to show the level you need to be then that could just be done with the :level option. Just show a number instead of icons.

Alternately, if you wanted to keep that as something different and also include a separate line for character level, you can create new data types along the same line as :client and :location. Read the instructions starting at line 255 and let me know if you have any questions:

#  BASIC_DATA_TYPES  - This lets you set up additional types of data. Just
  # include an identifying signal in the Array. Then, you will need to give
  # each signal an icon (in the ICONS hash at line 322) and a signal text (in
  # the VOCAB array at line 333, though it can be an empty string). Then, you
  # can set the data itself when setting up quests by simply adding a:
  #    q[:symbol] = ""
  # line to the quest. You will also need to include the data type somewhere in
  # the DATA_LAYOUT at line 306. As an example of this, I have included :client
  # and :location by default. You can CTRL+F for anything in this section with
  # one of those symbols (excluding :) and you will there need to add something
  # for any new data types you add.

RMRK Junior
Thanks a lot! I'm satisfied with the level thing now :)

Is there any chance to get you motivated implementing the teleport function?
Like I said I have no idea how RGSS works, but I can imagine that you have to create a new array with map number, x and y coordinates and a teleport command with these information right?

It would be really cool if you could something like this when you hit the enter-button on a quest:
Spoiler for:

I hope to get a positive answer :)

Rep:
Level 97
I like your idea, and it sounds a bit like Monster Hunter. However, I haven't had a lot of time for scripting lately, so I wouldn't count on me if I were you.

RMRK Junior
I like your idea, and it sounds a bit like Monster Hunter. However, I haven't had a lot of time for scripting lately, so I wouldn't count on me if I were you.
Yeah, you're right, same principle as Monster Hunter :)
I plan a tactics game like Final Fantasy Tactics and a system like this would be the coolest for side missions.
When you look at your whole scripts I don't think you can unlearn scripting :V
As said it would be really cool and you'd become special credits if I finish the game :P
XS Teleport is a good script to take ideas from isn't it?

Rep:
Level 57
RMRK Junior
Hello,

I would like to let people know that someone from the french community, iVarlix, made a "tool" for this lovely script.
If anyone is interested by it, you can find it over there : Quest manager
Mirror site : LINK 1- LINK 2

The author is open to suggestions/corrections so don't hesitate to tell him ;)
« Last Edit: August 09, 2014, 10:14:51 AM by Chaos17 »

Rep:
Level 97
That's very cool. I didn't know about that.

I'm having trouble running it though since it says "No .dll for language", but I don't see where to download that .dll.

Rep:
Level 39
RMRK Junior
I'm having the same problem here. The .dll is missing apparently. I used mirror 1 if that helps at all. Will try 2, and I can't see a link on the main page probably due to me not being registered.

Well... The second mirror needs registration too I think.. And I don't exactly want to register just to download something.
My Website:

:tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 36
RMRK Junior
Question, at the bottom of my quests, it shows my item slot number 1 (which is default to potion) but I've got it labeled *consumables*

Problem in Game

http://s27.postimg.org/9zi8bm4qr/What_it_looks_ingame.png

What my item database looks like

http://s30.postimg.org/c6mxja93l/My_Database.png

The two script portions below are the only things I changed within Modern Algerbra's script.

ICONS = {
    all:         97, # The icon for the All Quests category
    active:      96, # The icon for the Active Quests category
    complete:    101, # The icon for the Complete Quests category
    failed:      99, # The icon for the Failed Quests category
    client:      7895, # The icon for client data. If none wanted, set to 0
    location:    2413, # The icon for location data. If none wanted, set to 0
    reward_gold: 2771, # The icon for gold rewards. If none wanted, set to 0
    reward_exp:  10044, # The icon for exp rewards. If none wanted, set to 0
  } # <= Do not touch.

when 1 # Quest 1 - Fairy Enough
      q[:name]              = "Fairy Enough"
      q[:level]             = 2
      q[:icon_index]        = 7
      q[:description]       = "You met a grieving hunter in the Dense Forest, and he's asked you to avenge his son; who was lost in the woods a few days ago. He started to search for his son yesterday, which isn't very fatherly like, but none the less you've agreed to track down the one responsible for his untimely demise. But before you can take on the Fairy Queen, you've got to lure her out... maybe find an kill her daughters, if you can."
      q[:objectives][0]     = "Find one of the Fairy Queen's daughters."
      q[:objectives][1]     = "Almost there, find another one of the Fairy Gueen's daughters."
      q[:objectives][2]     = "That's it, the Fairy Queen has shown herself, and she's pissed!"
      q[:objectives][3]     = "Return to the Grieving Hunter."
      q[:prime_objectives]  = [0, 1, 2, 3]
      q[:custom_categories] = []
      q[:banner]            = ""
      q[:banner_hue]        = 0
      q[:client]            = "A Grieving Hunter"
      q[:location]          = "Dense Forest"
      q[:common_event_id]   = 0
      q[:rewards]           = [
        [:gold, 500],
      ]
      q[:layout]            = false

when 2 # Quest 2 - Blood Alchemy
      q[:name]              = "Blood Alchemy"
      q[:level]             = 3
      q[:icon_index]        = 7
      q[:description]       = "The aspiring alchemist as requested for you to locate a total of ten Blood Rubies in order to further her experiments in the alchemy field. She has not been able to find any inside the ruins, though she has documentation stating that the Blood Rubies were located within the ruins."
      q[:objectives][0]     = "Find ten Blood Rubies."
      q[:objectives][1]     = "Return to the Aspiring Alchemist."
      q[:objectives][2]     = ""
      q[:objectives][3]     = ""
      q[:prime_objectives]  = [0, 1]
      q[:custom_categories] = []
      q[:banner]            = ""
      q[:banner_hue]        = 0
      q[:client]            = "Aspiring Alchemist"
      q[:location]          = "Plundered Ruin Entrance"
      q[:common_event_id]   = 0
      q[:rewards]           = [
        [:gold, 500],
      ]

Looking for help from the creator, or anybody else. Don't know why it's doing that...

Thanks,
Altimos

Rep:
Level 36
RMRK Junior

Also found one more thing... don't know why it's doing all those DEF[down] images circled in yellow...

Any help appreciated.

Thanks,
Altimos

Rep:
Level 57
RMRK Junior
That's very cool. I didn't know about that.

I'm having trouble running it though since it says "No .dll for language", but I don't see where to download that .dll.

Sorry for the late reply.
Put this file ("en") in the directory (with the "EXE") => LINK

It won't work if you just take the .dll, you need the file "en" itself.
Version 3 won't have that problem.
The auhtor support english and french translation.

Edit : either you generate the script through the tool option and copy paste new things or you replace Morden ALgebra original script with a tweaked version made by the tools'author, so the tool will "automaticly update" the script (I didn't quite understood that part). Unfortunally, the comments of the script is in french.

Spoiler for:
    ################################################################################
    ##### QUEST DATABASE
    ####################
    ################################################################################
    ##### Pour ajouter une nouvelle quête dans la QuestDatabase :
    #
    # /!\ Il faut faire tout ça avant de faire quest(id) /!\
    #
    # Pour ajouter une quête par le .txt, il faut ajouter une ligne comme ceci :
    # ID|NAME|LEVEL|ICONE_INDEX|DESCRIPTION|OBJECTIF1#OBJECTIF2#OBJECTIF3#OBJECTIF4|OBJPRIME1#OBJPRIME2|CATEGORIE|BANNIERE|TEINTE|GIVER|LOCATION|EVENTCOMMUN|TYPE/ID/NUMBER#TYPE/NUMBER|LAYOUT
    #
    # Suivez l'exemple de la démo !
    #
    # /!\ Il faut faire tout ça avant de faire quest(id) /!\
    #
    ##### Début du Script
    #####################
    #####################
    # DataManager
    # - Création et sauvegarde du fichier Quests.rvdata2
    #####################
    module DataManager 
      class << self
        alias lnd_quest load_normal_database
        def load_normal_database
          lnd_quest
          load_data_quest # Chargement
        end   
        def load_data_quest
          name = "Data/Quests.rvdata2"
          if FileTest.exist?(name)
            $data_quests = load_data(name)
          else
            initialize_data_quests(name) # Si le fichier n'existe pas, on le crée
          end
          update_quest if $quests
        end

alias sgwr_quest save_game_without_rescue
        def save_game_without_rescue(index)
          save_data_quests
          sgwr_quest(index)
        end

def initialize_data_quests(name)
          File.open(name.to_s, "a+")
         $data_quests = Hash.new   # il faut que $data_quests contienne au moins une ligne, sinon ça plante
          save_data_quests          # on le sauvegarde
        end

def save_data_quests
          name = "Data/Quests.rvdata2"
          File.open(name, "w") do |file|
            Marshal.dump($data_quests, file)
          end
        end
        # Lecture des Quêtes contenues dans Quest.txt
        def update_quest
          $quests.each do |quest|
            $data_quests[quest[0]] = Quest.new
            $data_quests[quest[0]].name                 = quest[1]
            $data_quests[quest[0]].level                = quest[2]
            $data_quests[quest[0]].iconindex            = quest[3]
            $data_quests[quest[0]].description          = quest[4]
            $data_quests[quest[0]].objectives.mission   = quest[5]
            $data_quests[quest[0]].objectives.prime     = quest[6]
            $data_quests[quest[0]].categorie            = quest[7]
            $data_quests[quest[0]].banniere             = quest[8]
            $data_quests[quest[0]].teinte               = quest[9]
            $data_quests[quest[0]].giver                = quest[10]
            $data_quests[quest[0]].location             = quest[11]
            $data_quests[quest[0]].evcommun             = quest[12]
            $data_quests[quest[0]].rewards              = quest[13]
            $data_quests[quest[0]].layout               = quest[14]
          end
          $quests.clear
          save_data_quests          # on le sauvegarde
        end
      end
    end

#####################
    # Quest
    # - Object qui correspond aux quêtes
    #####################
    class Quest
      attr_accessor :name, :giver, :description, :questnote, :location, :level, :iconindex, :teinte, :evcommun, :categorie, :banniere,
      :objectives, :rewards, :layout

def initialize(*args) # Même ordre qu'au-dessus
        @name = args[0] ? args[0] : ""
       @giver = args[1] ? args[1] : ""
       @description = args[2] ? args[2] : ""
       @questnote = args[3] ? args[3] : ""
       @location = args[4] ? args[4] : ""
        @level = args[5] ? args[5] : 0
       @iconindex = args[6] ? args[6] : 0
        @teinte = args[7] ? args[7] : 0
        @evcommun = args[8] ? args[8] : 0
        @categorie = args[9] ? args[9] : 0
        @banniere = args[10] ? args[10] : ""
        @objectives = args[11] ? args[11] : Quest_Objectives.new
        @rewards = args[12] ? args[12] : Quest_Rewards.new
        @layout = args[13] ? args[13] : false
      end
    end

#####################
    # Quest Rewards
    # - Object qui correspond aux primes des quêtes
    #####################
    class Quest_Rewards
        @rewards = args
      end
      def []=(id, a)
        @rewards[id] = a
      end
      def tb
        @rewards
      end
    end

#####################
    # Quest Rewards
    # - Object qui correspond aux objectifs des quêtes (et le numéro des objectifs qui ont des primes)
    #####################
    class Quest_Objectives
      attr_accessor :mission, :prime
        @mission = args[0] ? args[0] : []
        @prime = args[1] ? args[1] : []
      end
    end

#####################
    # QuestData
    # - Ajout de notre $data_quests au script de ModernAlgebra
    #####################
    module QuestData
      class << self
        def setup_quest(quest_id)
          if $data_quests.keys.include?(quest_id)
            q = { :objectives => [], :prime_objectives => [] }
            q[:name]          = $data_quests[quest_id].name
            q[:level]         = $data_quests[quest_id].level
            q[:iconindex]     = $data_quests[quest_id].iconindex
            q[:description]   = $data_quests[quest_id].description
            q[:client]        = $data_quests[quest_id].giver
            q[:location]      = $data_quests[quest_id].location
            $data_quests[quest_id].objectives.mission.each do |obj|
              q[:objectives] << obj
            end
            q[:prime_objectives]  = $data_quests[quest_id].objectives.prime
            q[:custom_categories] = $data_quests[quest_id].categorie
            q[:banner]            = $data_quests[quest_id].banniere
            q[:banner_hue]        = $data_quests[quest_id].teinte
            q[:common_event_id]   = $data_quests[quest_id].evcommun
            q[:rewards]           = $data_quests[quest_id].rewards
            return q
          else
            print "Quête non configurée !\n"
            return {}
          end
        end
      end
    end

module Quest_Text
      extend self

def open_file
        name = "Quest.txt"
       @file = File.open(name.to_s, "a+")# if FileTest.exist?(name)   
      end

def close_file
        return unless @file
        @file.close
      end

def read
        return unless @file
        quests = Array.new
        @file.each_line { |line| quests << line.split("|") }
        return quests
      end
    end

##### Lecture du .txt
    # > se lance avant main
    #####################
    begin 
      Quest_Text.open_file
      $quests = []
      quests = Quest_Text.read
      Quest_Text.close_file 
      quests.each do |quest|
        quest[0] = quest[0].to_i # ID
        quest[2] = quest[2].to_i # Level
        quest[3] = quest[3].to_i # IconIndex
        quest[5] = quest[5].split("#")
        quest[6] = quest[6].split("#")
        quest[6].size.times { |i| quest[6][i] = quest[6][i].to_i }
        quest[9] = quest[9].to_i # Teinte
        quest[12] = quest[12].to_i # Event Commun
        quest[13] = quest[13].split("#")
        quest[13].size.times do |i|
          quest[13][i] = quest[13][i].split("/")
          quest[13][i].size.times do |i2|
            quest[13][i][i2] = :item if i2 == 0 && quest[13][i][i2] == ":item"
            quest[13][i][i2] = :gold if i2 == 0 && quest[13][i][i2] == ":gold"
            quest[13][i][i2] = quest[13][i][i2].to_i if i2 > 0
          end
        end
        quest[14] = false if quest[14] == "false" || quest[14] == "nil"
        $quests << quest
      end
    end
    ###################
    ##### Fin du Script
I'm sorry for my bad english and for my poor explanation.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2014, 12:33:53 PM by Chaos17 »

Rep:
Level 97
Thanks Chaos17, I'll check it out when I have time.

@Altimos: For the first problem, I am not totally sure since it looks like you have it set up properly. Was it ever set up to show item 1? If so, are you loading from a save game where the quest was initialized before you changed it to show gold instead? Because that might do it. You can remove and reinitialize the quest to fix it.

For the second problem, that probably means you have the LEVEL_ICON option set to the ID of that icon. Around line 443, you should see this:

#  LEVEL_ICON - This sets how levels are shown. If set to an integer, then it
  # will draw the same icon numerous times up to the level of the quest. Ie. If
  # the level's quest is 1, then the icon will only be drawn once, but if the
  # level's quest is 4, it will be drawn 4 times. LEVEL_ICONS_SPACE determines
  # the space between them. If you set LEVEL_ICON to 0, however, then it will
  # instead draw a signal for the level, corresponding to that index in the
  # LEVEL_SIGNALS array. If the LEVEL_SIGNALS array is empty, then it will just
  # draw the integer for the level. Finally, LEVEL_ICON can also be an array of
  # integers, in which case the level will be represented only by the icon set
  # which corresponds to it in the array.
  LEVEL_ICON = 125
  #  LEVEL_ICONS_SPACE - If LEVEL_ICON is an integer, this is the amount of
  # space between each time the icon is drawn.
  LEVEL_ICONS_SPACE = 16
  #  LEVEL_SIGNALS - If LEVEL_ICON is 0, this allows you to set what string
  # should be the signal for each level. If this array is empty, then it will
  # just draw the level integer. Ie. if the Quest is Level 4, it will draw 4.
  LEVEL_SIGNALS = ["F", "E", "D", "C", "B", "A", "S"]

You can modify those things to change how level shows up.

Rep:
Level 36
RMRK Junior
Thank for the help Modern Algebra.

After doing some editing of other components in my game, I had to start a new character to see the changes versus a saved file. When I looked at the quest log, I noticed that they were back to the bag of coins I had initially set it as. So it fixed itself because I stopped using that one saved file.

What got me was that it was saying *consumable* which was the name of the first slot item, instead of showing the icon symbol like it was suppose to. I never had [:ITEM] in the reward section. So for that consumable's tag to be display wigged me out a bit.

On the second point, I smell what your cook'n there. You see, I switched out my iconset.png to bigset.png which gave me over 9000 (pun intended) icons in my resource folder. So I've been changing icons for like everything (downside to changing your icon file).

I don't want an icon for it, and when I switch it to 0, it comes up saying Rank   E(the rest is cut off). How do I make it so it will put in whatever level I put it in when I create the quest, e.g. 1,2,3, 500 :)

Thanks again,
Altimos

Rep:
Level 36
RMRK Junior
Nevermind, figured it out. Just played with it a bit in the level signals (totally missed that, duh). Finally realized that the [] had to stay there (which is considered blank versus nothing there).

Once again, thanks again. Love the script, makes managing quests very easily. If only I can mindflyer your brain, I'd be better at the whole scripting aspect. But I wouldn't do that to you.

Again, thanks...
Altimos

Rep:
Level 36
-' Programmer '-
Hello!
I will do my best to get out of the V3 software Chaos17 a present!
This software is created by me, I would keep you informed of the software, to make you wait, here's the screenshot:
Spoiler for "Language Selection:
Spoiler for "Current Software":
Well, if you have suggestions or criticisms, made ​​me know! ;)
Sorry for the mistakes, I use google translation! :)
« Last Edit: August 12, 2014, 08:04:11 PM by iVarlix »

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
2014 Queen of RMRKProject of the Year 20142014 Best RPG Maker User - Story2011 Best Newbie2014 Kindest Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Creativity2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.GOOD!For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best Yuyubabe Smiley2012 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity);o
Hey, iVarlix! :-) It's nice to see you around here! Thanks for the awesome tool!
Spoiler for My Games and Art:
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

The Lhuvia Tales [Current]

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Phoenix Wright: Haunted Turnabout [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]