RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Two battle systems in one game? [RMVX]

Rep:
Level 63
オ・マイ・ゴッド ・㉨・
Is it possible?
Say.. I'd like to fuse Takentai's SBS,
and the tactical GTBS (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=InHIsLpzH2Y)
So.. Is it possible? or do I have to remove one of my current
battle system to use the other one?
« Last Edit: February 19, 2012, 08:52:13 AM by AbsoluteIce »
なんでやねん

*crack*
Rep:
Level 64
2012 Best Newbie2012 Most Unsung MemberFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots
You can do it, you just need to have one script turned off all the time and then turn the other one off and this one on when you want to use this battle system.

I'm no Ruby scripter so I can't help you with this and it's been a real pain in the arsenal to figure out how to do it with my own to battle scripts
(You're not the first one to come up with a normal battle system and a tactical battle system for their game ^-^)

But at least you now know that it's possible ;)
All of my scripts are totally free to use for commercial use. You don't need to ask me for permission. I'm too lazy to update every single script post I ever made with this addendum. So ignore whatever "rule" I posted there. :)

All scripts can be found at: https://pastebin.com/u/diamondandplatinum3

Rep:
Level 63
オ・マイ・ゴッド ・㉨・
You can do it, you just need to have one script turned off all the time and then turn the other one off and this one on when you want to use this battle system.

I'm no Ruby scripter so I can't help you with this and it's been a real pain in the arsenal to figure out how to do it with my own to battle scripts
(You're not the first one to come up with a normal battle system and a tactical battle system for their game ^-^)

But at least you now know that it's possible ;)

I'm pretty much not a scripter aswell.. But, how do I turn off the other battle system,
while the other one is active? Ex, Tactical battle = War battle, and the takentai as normal
battles..
なんでやねん

*crack*
Rep:
Level 64
2012 Best Newbie2012 Most Unsung MemberFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots
You would need to actually modify the scripts themselves in order to achieve this.
All of my scripts are totally free to use for commercial use. You don't need to ask me for permission. I'm too lazy to update every single script post I ever made with this addendum. So ignore whatever "rule" I posted there. :)

All scripts can be found at: https://pastebin.com/u/diamondandplatinum3