RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
/Klokinator enters

Rep: +0/-0Level 61
Silly Klok
Hi guys, I'm Klokinator from the RRR forums. I've been a member of the rpg maker community for the last, say, 5 or 6 years and now I'm seeking a new home to post and such and such. Personally, I already go to like 4 forums, but I used to go to 12ish and stopped going because their decay and troll levels have increased exponentially. Anyway I'm a pretty decent person, I like intelligent discussion and after reading that pinned topic in the introductions, I'm not eager to enter the sewers xD

Let's see, I'm making a game, FEPS, I like cats (every kind of cat) I'd like to hug all of them but I can't hug every cat. I have a youtube channel for my game, and I'm not doing a whole lot more.

So, hi.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2012, 07:41:45 AM by Klokinator »

Rep:
Level 71
Nice to meet you! This is one of the nicer forums and we have little trolls. I 100% agree, cats are awesome.

Silly Klok
Oh goody. Tbh, I have a rocky history on forums in general. I grew up in a bad childhood, and my lack of social skills, bad ADHD, quick anger, and etc made me have quite the reputation. I used to be a troll like a lot of members on RRR, but then I took a common sense to the... forehead.

I've worked pretty hard changing my ways and becoming a better person, and now I've reached the status of half-decent human being. I actually show empathy and try to help people, etc etc, and it feels great! So I might participate in some cool discussions around here and try not to get my nose brown this time around ^^

Rep:
Level 63
オ・マイ・ゴッド ・㉨・
I like cats, too.
Anyways welcome to the RMRK forum, brah!
なんでやねん

Silly Klok
lol I wonder if anyone realized I was referencing this song randomly xD

*crack*
Rep:
Level 64
2012 Most Unsung Member2012 Best NewbieFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots
Nope, I was too busy focusing on the 'I like cats' part ^-^
All of my scripts are totally free to use for commercial use. You don't need to ask me for permission. I'm too lazy to update every single script post I ever made with this addendum. So ignore whatever "rule" I posted there. :)

All scripts can be found at: https://pastebin.com/u/diamondandplatinum3

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
2014 Queen of RMRK2014 Best RPG Maker User - StoryProject of the Year 20142011 Best Newbie2014 Best RPG Maker User - Creativity2014 Kindest Member2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.GOOD!For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best Yuyubabe Smiley2012 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity);o
*yuyubabe bursts through the door, late to the welcome party. Fashionably, but not too late, of course*

I have a record of most of my posts being in the Welcome section. Know why? Because I love to welcome people! >:0 Of course, I only know that because I just check out of boredom on my profile. But, hey.

WELCOME TO RMRK! I'm yuyubabe. I will be your friend. I love everybody. ;8 I even love trolls, but 75% of the amount that I love everyone else. I say that much still because sometimes they are fun.

You shouldn't worry. The occasional troll will come in and act a fool, just to leave crash-burned like a kite falling prey to voracious lava. If not, they will transform into a butterfly and win the zero-to-hero award.

I have a cat. :-*
Spoiler for My Games and Art:
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

The Lhuvia Tales [Current]

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Phoenix Wright: Haunted Turnabout [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

<o>_<o>
Rep:
Level 72
2014 Best Artist2013 Best ArtistFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.Gold - GIAW 10Contestant - GIAW 9
Greetings!!1! Welcome to Rmrk and don't worry about the trolls, they get bashed upon entrance with giant metal clubs
that or we lock them up in the sewers....

Yea....

Spoiler for:
WELCOME

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
This is one of the nicer forums and we have little trolls.
What he said

my name is Timothy what's yours
Rep:
Level 79
Hello
2014 Best IRC Quote2014 Zero to Hero2014 Most Missed Member2012 Zero To HeroSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantContestant - GIAW 9For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Zero to Hero
Hi. Don't listen to DoctorTodd, he's just trolling. Ironically.

If not, they will transform into a butterfly and win the zero-to-hero award.
it's like a metaphor or something i don't know